There Goes the Economy

Congratulations, Mr. President-elect.

I'm confident you won't be the hyper-Keynesian you are replacing, and that you'll bring sanity to our fiscal policies.

Among other things.

Everyone knows you're a partisan fraud.

Give it up, what you know about, markets, economics, etc would fit in a thimble

Creepy Joe is as clueless as you are and will rely on people as clueless as you

Now hit the funny and Jack off....lil ole Mac

I'm confident you won't be the hyper-Keynesian you are replacing, and that you'll bring sanity to our fiscal policies.

Among other things.

Let's see.

Should I believe Goldman Sachs and other financial institutions, or some nasty, miserable, ignorant Trumpster on an internet message board?

Hmm. This is a tough call!

Didn’t take long.
Watch energy costs go up while the economy crashes around us, creating a greater dependency class, the goal of Marxist democrats...

I've been thinking of buying another horse anyway.
1604777838988.png

The good thing I see is less jobs, higher prices for everything and best of all failed projects like California‘ s high speed rail that will be sitting on the government credit card.

would be fun to watch if this administration got the same treatment as the last.

Among other things.

Right wing hoaxsters are soo droll.

Didn’t take long.
Watch energy costs go up while the economy crashes around us, creating a greater dependency class, the goal of Marxist democrats...

The economy already crashed in February.

" More than 42 million Americans have filed for unemployment benefits. Major companies including JCPenney, J.Crew and Hertz have filed for bankruptcy. And economists are predicting GDP imploded at an annualized rate of 40% during the second quarter. "

The good thing I see is less jobs, higher prices for everything and best of all failed projects like California‘ s high speed rail that will be sitting on the government credit card.

would be fun to watch if this administration got the same treatment as the last.
Some on the left thank goodness there is no provision for excuses in our federal doctrine.

Forum List

Back