CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

We know that DNA is not the only factor in human sexuality.
Or gender identity, the only "reference point" for which is social constructs. "Women wear dresses and makeup, men don't". I have looked for that in an evolution textbook. It's not there.

Conservatives are so simplistic
Boys/Girls.

The idea that humans have always had different sexualities is offensive to them.
They fought for generations against the idea of homosexuality.
They lost.

Now they have picked up the fight against transgenders

Still avoiding the question. Sexuality has nothing to do with it.

You say we’re simplistic for saying “boys/girls”, yet you failed to name another gender.
Sexuality has everything to do with it.

We know that DNA is not the only factor in determining the gender you dentist with.

Why are you so offended by the sexuality another person identifies with?
Are you that sensitive?

Biologically yes
Sexuality is more complicated
Another goalpost move. Yes, sexuality is different, straights and homosexuality.

Care to share a third gender with us?
Reality

Ones biology does not always match your sexuality
Trying to limit sexuality to just two distinct genders is not the way humans work
It has for thousands of years. Get back to me,when you can change dna.

We know that DNA is not the only factor in human sexuality. Why do you care so much about other people’s sexual preference?

No harm, no foul
A man cannot become a female. Period! If these people got the help they needed in the beginning. We wouldn't have this crap. I know they have the right to do as they please by law. But it doesn't mean I got to play along.

Guess my problem is why should I or you care much about other peoples sex life. Its not like suddenly out of the hundreds of millions of people living in the USA more than a few thousand are going to try & play completive sports or or any other thing that will effect my or your life.

A man cannot become a female. Period!
In a social construct? Of course they can. They identify as female and we call them "she". And that's all you have to do. But you fake victims look at any societal change as an attack on your beliefs -- which you have internalized -- and, so therefore, an attack on your person. So you lash out. Rinse, repeat. Same pattern, every time society changes. Has been for centuries. 160 years ago you would have been bristling at people who DARED to call black people anything more than subhuman. You would have tried to prop up your little campaign with "science" and religion. Same ol', same ol'.

Last edited:
In a social construct? Of course they can. They identify as female and we call them "she". And that's all you have to do. But you fake victims look at any societal change as an attack on your beliefs -- which you have internalized -- and, so therefore, an attach on your person. So you lash out. Rinse, repeat. Same pattern, every time society changes. Has been for centuries. 160 years ago you would have been bristling at people who DARED to call black people anything more than subhuman. You would have tried to prop up your little campaign with "science" and religion. Same ol', same ol'.
what if I dont want to call him she?? what happens to me??

Gender is nothing more than a social construct.
Based entirely off biological sex.
Gender is based more off of cultural differences and such between the 2 sexes.
The term gets misused. A lot.
Are you claiming there are more than two genders? If not, I don’t see the point.
There can be as many as your imagination can come up. Its a construct. A never ending one.
There are 2 sexes. Its 100% fact. Good luck proving there are a limited number of things in a construct.
Dont get me wrong, i think the whole ordeal is stupid and narcissistic. I laugh at them all the time.
Agreed, although this is why trans people should really go back to calling themselves transsexuals. It was more accurate.

If you're going to the extent of changing your genitals and taking hormones, you're changing your sex, not your gender.
You still aren't changing your sex. Biological sex is more than genitals

In a social construct? Of course they can. They identify as female and we call them "she". And that's all you have to do. But you fake victims look at any societal change as an attack on your beliefs -- which you have internalized -- and, so therefore, an attack on your person. So you lash out. Rinse, repeat. Same pattern, every time society changes. Has been for centuries. 160 years ago you would have been bristling at people who DARED to call black people anything more than subhuman. You would have tried to prop up your little campaign with "science" and religion. Same ol', same ol'.
Like I said, they have the right to do what they want within the law. But they don't have the right to make everyone go along with their fantasy.

I don't care if they want to call themselves the other sex, but they don't have the right to require everyone else to play along. I'm a self proclaimed millionaire, you gonna have tax payers dollars to make sure I am?

but they don't have the right to require everyone else to play along.
See, that's probably where you are going to be wrong, eventually. Not "everyone", per se, but you can pretty much count on it being enforced in workplaces. Trans folk have as much a right as anyone else to a nonhostile work environment, and the offending parties aren't going to successfully make the argument that them having to say "She" instead of "he" somehow represents hostility toward themselves. Schools, too. But no, nobody is going to arrest you for it, or in your home, and not in church.

But they don't have the right to make everyone go along with their fantasy.
And what does that look like? What fantasy are you terrified of now?
I'm a grown man, I really don't care. But if one follows a little girl in the bathroom. Well Google what happened to one of those here a couple months ago down the road from me, here in south Carolina. He got the shit beat out of him.

but they don't have the right to require everyone else to play along.
See, that's probably where you are going to be wrong, eventually. Not "everyone", per se, but you can pretty much count on it being enforced in workplaces. Trans folk have as much a right as anyone else to a nonhostile work environment, and the offending parties aren't going to successfully make the argument that them having to say "She" instead of "he" somehow represents hostility toward themselves. Schools, too. But no, nobody is going to arrest you for it, or in your home, and not in church.
Lol, in about 10 years when all these children you've programed to be whatever you want them to be. Wake up, and realized what you have done to them. Hopefully the democrat party will be sued out of existence.

In other words is all in their head.
Yes, of course. It's psychology. And it is fine. What is also "all in your head" is your cruelty, intransigence, and whiny selfishness when you throw a little fit over the pronoun someone prefers. Seems to me you have your own issues to address.
Gender dysphoria has a lot in common with Body Integrity Disorder. The difference is that we don't physically handicap people who have an obsession with being handicapped.

Why do we enable someone to change their sex, when we should instead be counseling them to accept their natural body?

Sex isn't a social construct. Gender is. So a male can't truly become a female (at least on the genetic level), but a man could pass as a woman with enough effort.

This is assuming we consider man and woman to be constructs, while male and female are sexes.

Of course, with surgery and hormones, a male can somewhat become a female, but there will always be significant differences from someone born female. Bone density is a good example. Also, post-op transwomen can't give birth or experience a typical menstrual cycle.

Agreed, although this is why trans people should really go back to calling themselves transsexuals. It was more accurate.

If you're going to the extent of changing your genitals and taking hormones, you're changing your sex, not your gender.
You still aren't changing your sex. Biological sex is more than genitals
True. I elaborate on this a bit in my post above. Genetically, the sex hasn't changed, and there are several other biological components that are different.

I'm a grown man, I really don't care. But if one follows a little girl in the bathroom. Well Google what happened to one of those here a couple months ago down the road from me, here in south Carolina. He got the shit beat out of him.

13238896_1556848927949541_3086362044558105498_n.jpg

Forum List

Back