CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

I'm a grown man, I really don't care. But if one follows a little girl in the bathroom. Well Google what happened to one of those here a couple months ago down the road from me, here in south Carolina. He got the shit beat out of him.

View attachment 462498

In Mr. Lane's honor, I've just created a fresh version of that meme.

DouglasLane.jpg

Fair topics of dicsussion
But these are the very topics that concern people, as I can understand. People have the right to choose whatever gender they feel appropriate for them, take any clothing they feel suitable for them. No one shouldn't prevent them from that.

But where the 'red lines' emerge is with questions about women's sport and bathrooms. And these questions should be resolved based on biological sex, not on gender perceived.

Question: How can a biological man know that he is a woman in a man's body if he only has experience being a biological man? By what frame of reference can he know that he isn't suppose to be what he is?

The same question can be rephrased for a biological woman that thinks she is a woman in a man's body.

Question: How can a biological man know that he is a woman in a man's body if he only has experience being a biological man? By what frame of reference can he know that he isn't suppose to be what he is?

The same question can be rephrased for a biological woman that thinks she is a woman in a man's body.
Yep. These are questions that never seem to get asked, because supporting the delusion seems to take precedence.

It's the weirdest thing. We don't tell schizophrenics that they should listen to the voices in their head and follow through with their suggestions, for example.

Why are Conservatives so obsessed with people they see as “different” ?

Leave them alone and let them live their lives as they see fit.

Because they are not leaving us alone. They, and you, are demanding we change to accommodate them, and what they want.

D'uh.

Because they are not leaving us alone. They, and you, are demanding we change to accommodate them, and what they want.

D'uh.

They want to go about their lives. It is Conservatives who are outraged that homosexuals do not “keep it to yourselves”
You can be gay as long as nobody knows about it.
Don‘t you dare tell people about your relationships or show it in public!

Makes Conservatives go....Yuk

D'uh.

They want to go about their lives. It is Conservatives who are outraged that homosexuals do not “keep it to yourselves”

How much do you know about my wife?

I believe there are 2 genders. That being said tell me why I should care what others do with their own gender. To each his own it's not my business not do I care one iota and I'm a traditionally white male. Nobody I know really cares about it at all. It's such a small percentage of peoeple.

I think it was more than 2 years ago, when Target wanted to install new bathrooms. Instead of two usual bathrooms, they were going to add a third bathroom. How did that go? Probably not well. Due to the fact, people who "believe" they are a "woman"; when in fact, they "look" like a man, would still go into the Ladies Room. And vice versa.
Talk about corrupting the kids who have to use the bathrooms. :rolleyes:

I knew when I was 5 yrs old when my mom took me in the womans can because I was with her only, I knew something was seriosly wrong with this situation......lolol................JC a 5 yr old knew more than Genderfreaks...lolol.

Last edited:

D'uh.

Why do you libturds call all Gay Conservatives a bunch of faggot dick suckers???....riddle me that Gertrude
WTF are you babbling about?

D'uh.

Why do you libturds call all Gay Conservatives a bunch of faggot dick suckers???....riddle me that Gertrude
Dang it I deleted it. Forgot what section. Lol.Banned for 5 days now....lol

D'uh.

What i meant was libs have a different standard for gay conservs, you know what I mean pal.

D'uh.

What i meant was libs have a different standard for gay conservs, you know what I mean pal.
How do conservatives look at gay conservatives?
One of the guys?

Seriously, the hysteria of the left right now is absolutely insane.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.

Does it matter?

Sure, biologically there are two strictly biological genders. XX and XY

Oh wait...there is also XXY and XYY...that messes things up a bit but those are abnormalities...still, they are people.

There are also people who, from childhood, have strongly identified as the opposite gender. And it doesn't change as they grow up. Nor is it confined to any one culture. Almost every culture has recognized a "third gender"...transgender people. And they haven't always been hated (like...it seems our culture does sadly). Indian culture has a specific name for them: Kinnar or Hijra. Native American cultures recognized as many as five genders. So...this isn't anything new. Maybe gender is more than just strict biology.

In the end though - why does it and should it matter? Why do people have a problem seeing those who exist outside the XX and XY binary as being people?

Genetically there are only two sexes, that is it.

XX

XY

Biologically yes
Sexuality is more complicated
Another goalpost move. Yes, sexuality is different, straights and homosexuality.

Care to share a third gender with us?
Reality

Ones biology does not always match your sexuality
Trying to limit sexuality to just two distinct genders is not the way humans work
Thread isn’t about sexuality, we are all well aware of the many types of sexual deviancy that exist.

Stay on topic.

Is there a third gender or not?
Ones sex is based on biology. One can be male, female or a combo of both. Ones Gender is based on social constructs. Traditionally there have been two genders male and female. In recent years people have been expressing themselves with more openness and honesty so more variations are coming out. It is not a threat don’t freak out. It doesn’t need to be a bad thing, it’s just evolution. The most common non traditional gender is non-binary
In the real world, there are two sexes.

What we are witnessing is Left Wing gender ideology.

Part of the problem in discussing issues such as this is identity politics.

Big Tech, media, and the left have dictated to the masses that stating a biological truth, that there are two sexes, is "hate speech". Their stance is entirely ideological, and on the same realm as if Christian organizations censored anyone who said there is no God.

Christians don't seek to force people into admitting the existence of their God, but leftist Trans-theory activists sure seek to force people to comply to their beliefs. It's exactly like a theocracy. Like Iran.

As for identity politics, the problem is, they view their complex in gender/sexual identity as the defining trait about them. They start there, it's the central aspect of their entire existence. The same is done with race and Critical race theory. It creates an "if you're not with me, you're against me" narrative. Not only does not believing the theology seem "hateful" to a trans person, but merely not celebrating them as brave is "hateful". Saying "Okay, you're trans, that's nice.. but what about your desires, your values, your morals, your hobbies.. the things that make you, you"... they think that's hate. It's not. If I went around telling everyone I'm male, nobody would care, and rightfully so. Who cares. I'm a much deeper person than my race or gender. Leftist ideology robs people of individual complexity, and makes them merely surface level. We as humans are far more.

D'uh.

Just one of the many reasons to utterly dismiss what any lib says about ANY form of "ism" or "phobe".

D'uh.

How do conservatives look at gay conservatives?
One of the guys?
Means we ain't hypocrites eh? Means we don't smile at someone and stab them in the rear when they ain't looking.

Summary: We do not use people as useful THINGS and then toss them out.

Forum List

Back