CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

Seriously, the hysteria of the left right now is absolutely insane.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.

And your point would be?

Biologically yes
Sexuality is more complicated
Another goalpost move. Yes, sexuality is different, straights and homosexuality.

Care to share a third gender with us?
Reality

Ones biology does not always match your sexuality
Trying to limit sexuality to just two distinct genders is not the way humans work
Thread isn’t about sexuality, we are all well aware of the many types of sexual deviancy that exist.

Stay on topic.

Is there a third gender or not?
Ones sex is based on biology. One can be male, female or a combo of both. Ones Gender is based on social constructs. Traditionally there have been two genders male and female. In recent years people have been expressing themselves with more openness and honesty so more variations are coming out. It is not a threat don’t freak out. It doesn’t need to be a bad thing, it’s just evolution. The most common non traditional gender is non-binary
In the real world, there are two sexes.

What we are witnessing is Left Wing gender ideology.
Yes I know there are two sexes. This thread is about gender. Try and keep up

And your point would be?
Are you one of the many upset by this?
C59AA208-7CA3-4DBD-8A02-E217944E3716.jpeg

And your point would be?
Are you one of the many upset by this?
View attachment 463019

That wasn’t my question?

Do I need to repeat it for you?

And while I’m here, let me ask you another question.

Why does this seem to be an issue for you?

You seem really triggered by this. So much so you started a thread on it.

So what’s your point, and why does this seem to be a hang up for you?

Ones sex is based on biology. One can be male, female or a combo of both. Ones Gender is based on social constructs. Traditionally there have been two genders male and female. In recent years people have been expressing themselves with more openness and honesty so more variations are coming out. It is not a threat don’t freak out. It doesn’t need to be a bad thing, it’s just evolution. The most common non traditional gender is non-binary

No, it's not evolution, it's an ideology filled with contradictions and false separations:

1. Gender can't be external and internal at the same time. It can't be socially constructed AND naturally inherent and internal to the individual. It's an impasse.

2. It can't be self-chosen, thus an individual decision, and at the same time some social construct, enforced upon children from early years by institutions.

3. It can't be invisible and also socially verifiable. Society cannot be required to accept claims on the basis of self-ID alone. It would be like me as a Christian demanding you accept Christ, and if you question it, you're participating in "hate", and rejecting me as a person. It makes no sense.

4. It can't be independent of sex, yet defined in reference to sex. The terms of male, female, boy, girl, man, and woman were created in reference to sex. Masculine, feminine.. defined by reference to sex. Sex-linked biology develops psychological difference between people. These are responsible for social meanings that define gender.

5. Humans aren't split into separated biological and cultural beings. "Sex is biological" and "Gender is cultural" is a false split. They act in concert and influence.

6. Because Gender and Sex are different doesn't mean one replaces the other. Sex is biological, Gender is psychological, which is rooted in the biological. Nobody is just their sex, and Nobody is just their Gender Identity. That's what the left is advocating, you are your Gender Identity. No, you cannot outrun your DNA defined sex, and thus, you can't leave it behind.

A man can dress as a woman, have surgeries, and take hormones. That's their choice, but they are still a man, and that's not an insult. Long after Caitlyn Jenner has passed, and if bones were ever looked at... it would be identified as a male. The DNA in the bone, as well as the bone structures that are specific to sex, would give it away. Those in the future wouldn't know anything about the gender identity complex. Identity politics is what has convinced so many that it's insulting and "hate" to not have this faith. And few are trying to prevent them from their ideological beliefs in their own spaces. They can do what they want with their bodies, and have a perspective-only ideology.. but it is impossible to demand the rest of society participate in it. Just because the majority of society doesn't clap and gleam for the virtue and bravery of someone who becomes trans doesn't equate to "hate". That's a weaponized, divisive authoritarian strategy, which is common in leftism today, as we all know.

Last edited:
Most legal language is written for the two genders, and assumes the genders correspond to their appropriate biological sex.

The world is changing
Have you heard homosexuals can now get married ?

Why are Conservatives so obsessed with people they see as “different” ?
It starts with men who want to pee in the women’s bathroom

Who cares who pees in what bathroom?

Who are you, the bathroom police?

I care if some freak with mental issues wants to use the same bathroom as my female family members.

You should too.

I don’t care where people pee.
If one of your female family members doesn’t like it, she can wait five minutes until that person leaves

I care if some freak with mental issues wants to use the same bathroom as my female family members.

You should too.

If one of your female family members doesn’t like it, she can wait five minutes until that person leaves

Or, we can remember that girls like some privacy when they go to the restroom and tell the mentally ill men of the world to go fuck themselves.

Most legal language is written for the two genders, and assumes the genders correspond to their appropriate biological sex.

The world is changing

Yes. But not all change is for the good. You people like to say "change" like it means "good change".

It does not
Heard the same thing about interracial marriage.
It was a criminal offense in many states. It changed

Conservatives still complain when they see an interracial couple on TV

You should too.

Or, we can remember that girls like some privacy when they go to the restroom and tell the mentally ill men of the world to go fuck themselves.

All ladies rooms have private stalls.
If you do not like sharing a restroom with a transsexual or even a “negro” you can wait till they leave

The world is changing

Yes. But not all change is for the good. You people like to say "change" like it means "good change".

It does not
Heard the same thing about interracial marriage.
It was a criminal offense in many states. It changed

Conservatives still complain when they see an interracial couple on TV

My point stands. If you can't make the case for your change, based on the benefits it offers, then it is probably not a change for the good.

Forum List

Back