There Are Only Two Candidates Running In The Republican Primary

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
There are only two candidates running in the Republican primary as themselves, Donald Trump and Nikki Haley.

Ron Desantis and Vivek Ramaswamy are running as Donald Trumps, just with a different name and voters are saying, "Well, if I want to vote for Donald Trump then I'm going to vote for the real Donald Trump, not two look alike Donald Trumps who changed their names to something else". This is why they just can't get any traction.

Then we have Chris Christie (yes, I know he left the race) who wasn't running as Chris Christie, he was running as the anti-Donald Trump and voters were saying, "Well, if I want to vote for Donald Trump then I'm not going to vote for the anti-Donald Trump".

Then we have Nikki Haley, who is running as herself. She's not trying to be Donald Trump and she's not trying to be the anti-Donald Trump, which is why she's really been the only candidate rising in the polls for the last few months.

These are just my observations. I'm not saying anything good or bad about either Donald Trump or Nikki Haley, just that they are the only two candidates in the race who are actually running as themselves.

There are only two candidates running in the Republican primary as themselves, Donald Trump and Nikki Haley.

Ron Desantis and Vivek Ramaswamy are running as Donald Trumps, just with a different name and voters are saying, "Well, if I want to vote for Donald Trump then I'm going to vote for the real Donald Trump, not two look alike Donald Trumps who changed their names to something else". This is why they just can't get any traction.

Then we have Chris Christie (yes, I know he left the race) who wasn't running as Chris Christie, he was running as the anti-Donald Trump and voters were saying, "Well, if I want to vote for Donald Trump then I'm not going to vote for the anti-Donald Trump".

Then we have Nikki Haley, who is running as herself. She's not trying to be Donald Trump and she's not trying to be the anti-Donald Trump, which is why she's really been the only candidate rising in the polls for the last few months.

These are just my observations. I'm not saying anything good or bad about either Donald Trump or Nikki Haley, just that they are the only two candidates in the race who are actually running as themselves.
You're kidding, right?

She's trying for the more moderate dOnald tRump, while the others are trying to out tRump him.

They are all tRump's mini-mes. Don't kid yourself.

She has as many creditbilty issues as Donald. The GOP is eating itself up exposing each other as liars and degenerates. They all just want to be elected.. none want to lead.

Here in Florida, they say when Republicans do not have any Democrats to attack they turn inward and eat their own.
Democrats when they attack Republicans will form a firing squad in a circle. :)

You're kidding, right?

She's trying for the more moderate dOnald tRump, while the others are trying to out tRump him.

They are all tRump's mini-mes. Don't kid yourself.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, like I said, she is not Trump nor the anti-Trump. She is being herself, a moderate. That's who she is.

She has as many creditbilty issues as Donald. The GOP is eating itself up exposing each other as liars and degenerates. They all just want to be elected.. none want to lead.

That's not what the thread is about. The thread is about Donald Trump running as Donald Trump and Nikki Haley running as Nikki Haley.

Forum List

Back