What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THELIQ says keep up the fight

theliq

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great to see motivated Americans,Getting Up and Standing Up for their Rights against the Banking Sector.

Forget the T Partyites,apart from whinging about President Obama ad-nausium,and the pathetic insults to his Good Lady....Real Americans have found their backbone:clap2::clap2::razz: Let the T Partyites to wallow in their self inflicted misery:eusa_whistle::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

I'm theliq :cool: ever living,ever faithful,ever SURE.....SO NO TO THE TEAPOT PARTY,they know not the minute nor the HOUR:eek:

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Reaction score
These people went world government...No borders, one race, one tongue, and control of your life. FUCK THEM. I will fight to my death to defeat these bastards. Theliq likely belongs to the commie party USA...AM I RIGHT!

Last edited:
OP
theliq

theliq

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Matt,you mean "want" not went.....Matt are you implying that Americans are 3rd World people because that isn't right....excuse my ignorance could you tell me what you actually mean....Thanks steven:cool:I think I've worked IT OUT,you are complaining about the Americans standing up to the RIP OFF MERCHANTS in the banking and finance sector.............You are like a lot of lazy and apathetic Americans who said nothing after you were SCREWED by these banks etc.,,IT time you grew UP and got stuck into them because they treated and still are with contempt.......TIME TO TELL THEM THE TRUTH....that you don't like being treated like shit.Matt,Matt show some Intestinal Fortitude,and support your fellow Americans
These people went world government...No borders, one race, one tongue, and control of your life. FUCK THEM. I will fight to my death to defeat these bastards.

Last edited:

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score
From what I've gathered from the ows, is that they don't want capitalism any more.

No capitalism, no freedom, b/c everything will come from an all powerful government.

Besides, who wants to follow people that are to good for temp jobs, farm jobs or any kind of other job?

Getting a job is easy, I had Two, for a while.

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Reaction score
As I see it the Tea Party movement assaults half the problem and the Wall Street protestors are assaulting the other half of the problem.

Its is the unholy alliance between some big capital players on Wall Street, AND our goverment that is causing our economic woes.

I look foward to a time when the OWS and TPM players finally and TRULY get it.

The thought of such an alliance scares the every loving crap out of the MASTERS.

That is exactly why the propagandists work so hard to divide the nation into two distinct POVs.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List