The Wrath of God (by Paul Fongemie, 2014)... Fatima predictions

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Ok, I made a mistake and now have to go find this all over again on the i-net. I will be back soon but here is the first part of an essay written on the topic of the wrath of God

THE WRATH OF GOD

by Pauly Fongemie

October 7, 2014

Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary​

On February 11, 2013, just after Pope Benedict XVI abdicated, a bolt of lightning that struck directly over the dome of St. Peter's Basilica in Rome [for info about the actual bolt that was documented, see infra] was photographed. I simply do not believe in such coincidences. God was warning us that a very dark, tempestuous night was overtaking the Church. The next papacy would be far different than that of Benedict's. Actually this ghastly gloom was foretold by none other than Our Lady of Fatima, who asked for many Rosaries to be said not only for sinners who had no one to pray for them, but for the Pope in particular. She told Sister Lucia that the Consecration of Russia to Her Immaculate Heart would be done at long last, very late and until then the Church and the world would have to suffer much chastisement. For the Popes' failure to effect the Consecration as she specifically called for, the worst punishment of all would befall the Church. One aspect of the suffering to happen to the Pope would involve a great loss of faith, and as we know from those who read the still as yet completely revealed Third Secret, THE APOSTASY WOULD BE FROM THE VERY TOP DOWN. One of the priests who read the entire Third Secret was Pope John Paul II's personal theologian, as well as the future Pope Benedict who made reference to Chapter 13 of the Apocalypse. This is most likely why the modern popes would not have the Secret published, and when it was finally revealed, as Mother Angelica said so pointedly, "We aren't getting it all." Pride and stubborn, defiant denial are companions arm in arm, forming a phalanx against humility, reason, and submission to the will of God...

OK, the whole thing can be found at this site:

my own comments will have to wait until I have read the whole thing, which should be by tomorrow

Last edited:
Ok, I made a mistake and now have to go find this all over again on the i-net. I will be back soon but here is the first part of an essay written on the topic of the wrath of God

THE WRATH OF GOD

by Pauly Fongemie

October 7, 2014

Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary​

On February 11, 2013, just after Pope Benedict XVI abdicated, a bolt of lightning that struck directly over the dome of St. Peter's Basilica in Rome [for info about the actual bolt that was documented, see infra] was photographed. I simply do not believe in such coincidences. God was warning us that a very dark, tempestuous night was overtaking the Church. The next papacy would be far different than that of Benedict's. Actually this ghastly gloom was foretold by none other than Our Lady of Fatima, who asked for many Rosaries to be said not only for sinners who had no one to pray for them, but for the Pope in particular. She told Sister Lucia that the Consecration of Russia to Her Immaculate Heart would be done at long last, very late and until then the Church and the world would have to suffer much chastisement. For the Popes' failure to effect the Consecration as she specifically called for, the worst punishment of all would befall the Church. One aspect of the suffering to happen to the Pope would involve a great loss of faith, and as we know from those who read the still as yet completely revealed Third Secret, THE APOSTASY WOULD BE FROM THE VERY TOP DOWN. One of the priests who read the entire Third Secret was Pope John Paul II's personal theologian, as well as the future Pope Benedict who made reference to Chapter 13 of the Apocalypse. This is most likely why the modern popes would not have the Secret published, and when it was finally revealed, as Mother Angelica said so pointedly, "We aren't getting it all." Pride and stubborn, defiant denial are companions arm in arm, forming a phalanx against humility, reason, and submission to the will of God...

OK, the whole thing can be found at this site:

my own comments will have to wait until I have read the whole thing, which should be by tomorrow
Let me just say that Paul said there would be an apostacy but it was soon after Jesus died as the bishops of Roman and other cities polluted the Gospel, losing the sacred ordinances and changing others. John was allowed to tarry until Christ's second coming in which he assisted in making sure only the true Gospels, letters and books were retained for the building of the Bible both OT and NT. From that point on, he's done some work around the world to keep hope alive even in the most darkest ages. This apostasy of the Gospel and Church lasted centuries until 1820 when the Father and Son appeared to a young boy in New York and said he would be their Prophet. The heavens had been closed for centuries but it was time that the Godhead would open the veil of heaven and again speak to His children on earth. But, going through an established Church would be impossible for many of the things you pointed out. This young boy of 14 was told not to join any of the churches for they were all wrong. Instead, the Lord would restore His Church through this Prophet and start by naming the Church after the Lord. Jesus Christ said to do all things in His name. So, the Lord had angels teach the boy for years before restoring the Church in 1830, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (to distinguish from the Church 1800 years earlier). Joseph Smith did this and became the first Prophet in these, the last days. And, the Church is founded upon apostles and prophets as it was by Jesus Christ during His first coming.

Let me just say that Paul said there would be an apostacy but it was soon after Jesus died as the bishops of Roman and other cities polluted the Gospel, losing the sacred ordinances and changing others. John was allowed to tarry until Christ's second coming in which he assisted in making sure only the true Gospels, letters and books were retained for the building of the Bible both OT and NT. From that point on, he's done some work around the world to keep hope alive even in the most darkest ages. This apostasy of the Gospel and Church lasted centuries until 1820 when the Father and Son appeared to a young boy in New York and said he would be their Prophet. The heavens had been closed for centuries but it was time that the Godhead would open the veil of heaven and again speak to His children on earth. But, going through an established Church would be impossible for many of the things you pointed out. This young boy of 14 was told not to join any of the churches for they were all wrong. Instead, the Lord would restore His Church through this Prophet and start by naming the Church after the Lord. Jesus Christ said to do all things in His name. So, the Lord had angels teach the boy for years before restoring the Church in 1830, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (to distinguish from the Church 1800 years earlier). Joseph Smith did this and became the first Prophet in these, the last days. And, the Church is founded upon apostles and prophets as it was by Jesus Christ during His first coming.
it's almost comical...

people will believe some yahoo who came along in the 19th century before they will believe a CHURCH that has been around since the first century AD (Catholic Church)

well, you are free to believe what you want

but what you want to believe will not necessarily get you anywhere, much less to Heaven

Heaven is where "no unclean thing" will enter, as the Word tells us

we are all unclean (sinners)

so this Catholic Church tells us to Immerse ourselves in the mercy of Christ... which is found in His Real Presence, found only in HIS Church, the Catholic Church... Of course, anyone can, right here and now, do that... immerse him or herself in the awesome mercy of Christ... but there is something SO awesome about doing that in HIs actual, tangible Presence...

=

it's almost comical...

people will believe some yahoo who came along in the 19th century before they will believe a CHURCH that has been around since the first century AD (Catholic Church)

but what you want to believe will not necessarily get you anywhere, much less to Heaven

so this Catholic Church tells us to Immerse ourselves in the mercy of Christ... which is found in His Real Presence, found only in HIS Church, the Catholic Church... Of course, anyone can, right here and now, do that... immerse him or herself in the awesome mercy of Christ... but there is something SO awesome about doing that in HIs actual, tangible Presence...

=
You know that most people in Jesus days did not believe Jesus. Only a small group of followers. Instead, the Jews at that time followed the established traditions that had corrupted everything from the Priesthood to the basics of teaching and doctrine. So, Jesus chose 12 to begin with to help him build up His Church. He called a quorum of 70's as well. He established two orders of priesthood, Melchizedek and Aaronic. He taught baptism for the dead and other rituals for the dead and much more. Almost all he taught and established was lost by the Catholic Church and replaced with "tradition." It's similar to how the U.S. began with the Constitution as the law of the land and all laws would be judged by it to Case Law or societal traditions. It's the carnal nature of mankind.

As far as who will enter Heaven, Paul taught there are three levels of Heaven (First Corinthians Chapter 15). He saw the Third level, the Celestial Glory or Kingdom of Heaven. But, there are two others of lesser glory, but still in heaven. Who inhabits those kingdoms for the Celestial Kingdom inhabits those just and righteous people who kept their testimony of Jesus Christ valiantly and with the right Gospel and Church. So, the other kingdoms didn't have people with valiant testimonies. The lowest kingdom have no testimony and were those evil doers who will eventually bow and confess the Jesus is Lord at the Judgment Seat. They were too taught in spirit prison (1Peter3:18-21) but will not receive the highest kingdom. So, the Terrestrial Kingdom are those in the middle. They were good people who just weren't able to be valiant in their testimonies of Jesus Christ. They went boating when they should have been in Church worshipping and bringing their families to Church as well. The Catholic Church doesn't teach these biblical truths because they lost prophetic contact with the Lord long ago through apostasy and have never repented of it. Instead, they are lead by traditions becoming doctrine and ordinances. Not by commandment and instruction from Jesus Christ himself. You are free to follow these unholy traditions even though Jesus Christ restored His Church and commanded again to call it by His name and do all things in His name. Catholic is not His name. So, as early as 107AD, there was a Church developing that was already apostacizing.

You know that most people in Jesus days did not believe Jesus. Only a small group of followers. Instead, the Jews at that time followed the established traditions that had corrupted everything from the Priesthood to the basics of teaching and doctrine. So, Jesus chose 12 to begin with to help him build up His Church. He called a quorum of 70's as well. He established two orders of priesthood,
Jesus did not establish 2 orders or if he did, that's not in the Bible and I, as a Catholic, have never heard of it being taught as Church teaching..

If you want to learn what the Catholic (Original) Church teaches, go to an RCIA class... and everyone should do that bc everyone should be Catholic (says Jesus, through His Church, not me).

there is only ONE Church

and I notice you do not refute that, even though I have mentioned it b4... that all non Catholic "christian churches" go back only to the 16th century, whereas the Catholic Church has been around for over 2000 yrs... "You CAN'T refute that...

Jesus did not establish 2 orders or if he did, that's not in the Bible and I, as a Catholic, have never heard of it being taught as Church teaching..

If you want to learn what the Catholic (Original) Church teaches, go to an RCIA class... and everyone should do that bc everyone should be Catholic (says Jesus, through His Church, not me).

there is only ONE Church

and I notice you do not refute that, even though I have mentioned it b4... that all non Catholic "christian churches" go back only to the 16th century, whereas the Catholic Church has been around for over 2000 yrs... "You CAN'T refute that...
Hebrews 7:11, 17, "11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?"......17, "17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec."

It's pretty sad that you talk like an authority and obviously haven't read the Bible. I thought Catholics are now able to read the Bible? I thought they done away with the middle dark ages of torturing people if they read it?

As far as your continuance belief that to be the true church, you have to go back to Peter, literally. No you do not. What makes you think that's what's important for God to bless people with eternal ordinances through any Church? The fact is, the Catholic Church has polluted every ordinance required for salvation and exaltation. So, have the Protestant Churches for the same reason, they refuse messages from God through Prophets to direct them. Instead, they use "traditions" for 50 years to decide if a tradition should become doctrine. What a horrible way of executing God's laws, commandments and ordinances.

It's pretty sad that you talk like an authority and obviously haven't read the Bible. I thought Catholics are now able to read the Bible? I thought they done away with the middle dark ages of torturing people if they read it?
It's pretty sad that you are so presumptuous

because i HAVE read the Bible... the whole thing... the best Bible known to man, the one not messed up by man's interpretation, the Douay Rheims version

But since you want to put me down like all protestants do to Catholics

I will move along to someone who just may need information I have... I don't fight losing battles if I can help it

It's pretty sad that you are so presumptuous

because i HAVE read the Bible... the whole thing... the best Bible known to man, the one not messed up by man's interpretation, the Douay Rheims version

But since you want to put me down like all protestants do to Catholics

I will move along to someone who just may need information I have... I don't fight losing battles if I can help it
LOL!!! The Catholic bibles that are use in the U.S. and around the world in the native languages are all corrupted because of the basic understanding of languages. They try to do the best they can. But, they will always sway their interpretations that are good for them. It's why the Holy Ghost is so important to testify who's understanding is true. Also, there needs to be two testimonies. Ezekiel chapter 37 says this. And, it takes to give a message base on NT teachings. I have two. Actually, I have 4 cannonized scriptures including the book of Judah and Joseph. Do you? No.

LOL!!! The Catholic bibles that are use in the U.S. and around the world in the native languages are all corrupted because of the basic understanding of languages. They try to do the best they can. But, they will always sway their interpretations that are good for them. It's why the Holy Ghost is so important to testify who's understanding is true. Also, there needs to be two testimonies. Ezekiel chapter 37 says this. And, it takes to give a message base on NT teachings. I have two. Actually, I have 4 cannonized scriptures including the book of Judah and Joseph. Do you? No.
you don't know anything about this

as Churchill said

Truth is irrefutable

keep trying to refute it though... it's a free country... and God gave you free will to choose your own pathway (or His)

you don't know anything about this

as Churchill said

Truth is irrefutable

keep trying to refute it though... it's a free country... and God gave you free will to choose your own pathway (or His)
So you think exact meanings can be kept through interpretations from one language to another and to another? You do know that individual languages change drastically over time as well. Old English to new English as an example. It's you that hasn't a clue about this. You don't have the truth.

So you think exact meanings can be kept through interpretations from one language to another and to another? You do know that individual languages change drastically over time as well. Old English to new English as an example.
couldn't care less

I know what I know and I cannot say all I know in this forum because it would take 20 years...

All that is necessary is for us to know Jesus and we cannot know Him as He should be known... as we need to know Him... unless we are

surprise, surprise... in HIS Church (as opposed to some man-made "church" so called. There is only ONE Church)

I have found the Truth... frankly, i don't have time for ... lies, deceptions, fake religions... fake stuff about Jesus...

couldn't care less

I know what I know and I cannot say all I know in this forum because it would take 20 years...

All that is necessary is for us to know Jesus and we cannot know Him as He should be known... as we need to know Him... unless we are

surprise, surprise... in HIS Church (as opposed to some man-made "church" so called. There is only ONE Church)

I have found the Truth... frankly, i don't have time for ... lies, deceptions, fake religions... fake stuff about Jesus...
I'm looking through the Bible and can't find one mention of an order of the priesthood called Jesuit or Franciscan. What did you say about made up things? Whose doing the making up? In our church, we have orders of the priesthood after Aaron and Melchizedek which is in your Bible. I can find "Prophet" in the bible but nothing about "Pope." I find "Apostles" in the Bible but not "Cardinals". I find in the bible that Jesus said "do ALL things in my name." Yet, I can't find Jesus or Christ in the name of your Catholic Church. So, how is the Catholic Church the one true Church?

I'm looking through the Bible and can't find one mention of an order of the priesthood called Jesuit or Franciscan. What did you say about made up things? Whose doing the making up? In our church, we have orders of the priesthood after Aaron and Melchizedek which is in your Bible. I can find "Prophet" in the bible but nothing about "Pope." I find "Apostles" in the Bible but not "Cardinals". I find in the bible that Jesus said "do ALL things in my name." Yet, I can't find Jesus or Christ in the name of your Catholic Church. So, how is the Catholic Church the one true Church?
one word: history

And I am sure you agree that all of God cannot be shoved into a relatively small book...

Does your "church" go back to the first century like the Catholic Church? (See early Church fathers)

one word: history

And I am sure you agree that all of God cannot be shoved into a relatively small book...

Does your "church" go back to the first century like the Catholic Church? (See early Church fathers)
What about Eastern Orthodox Church and some others that sprung out of that time period? They have the same claim as you do. In fact, Protestants also have that same claim as you do. No, History has nothing to do with which Church Christ sanctions as His Church. The Catholic Church has polluted almost every doctrine Christ and his Apostles established including closing the door on Christ by excluding prophets after the last apostle was transliterated (John). Again, what authority does the Catholic Church have? a Priesthood that doesn't resemble anything that was in Christ's time including the various orders. What the heck is Franciscan or Jesuits? Not what Paul stated, is it. Instead of doing baptisms for the dead (1Cor 15:29) you do Halloween. Good grief!

it's almost comical...

=
Why did the RCC not have a pope until 588 AD? Just wondering.

Truth? The RCC "claims" Peter represents a continuous line of popes from Peter to the present. Factually this is not true. Peter was given the "keys to the kingdom of the church" (Matt. 16:19). On the day of Pentecost following the ascension of Jesus, Peter and the other ELEVEN apostles received the "baptism of the Holy Spirit/Ghost" (Acts 2:1-4) Peter then used the key's to the kingdom/church and informed everyone what they must do to seek entrance into the kingdom/church (Acts 2:38).

Peter and the other 11 apostles stood up and preached the gospel truth to the Jews that were gathered there on that day (Acts 2:14). Peter then spoke with no less or no more authority than the other 11 apostles of Christ. The first pope did not exist until the Roman Empire allowed him to exist. John the Faster was the first to lay claim to the man made office of UNIVERSAL POPE in 588 AD. He was denounced by Gregory the Great who is quoted as saying, "whoever adopts or effects the title of universal bishop (that is actually the office of pope) has the pride and character of "anti-christ", and is in some manner the forerunner in his haughty quality of elevating himself above the rest of the order." -- The Bible vs. Romanism, Trice pp., 67-68

Last edited:
Hebrews 7:11, 17, "11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?"......17, "17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec."

As far as your continuance belief that to be the true church, you have to go back to Peter, literally. No you do not. What makes you think that's what's important for God to bless people with eternal ordinances through any Church? The fact is, the Catholic Church has polluted every ordinance required for salvation and exaltation. So, have the Protestant Churches for the same reason, they refuse messages from God through Prophets to direct them. Instead, they use "traditions" for 50 years to decide if a tradition should become doctrine. What a horrible way of executing God's laws, commandments and ordinances.
You can deny this but you would still be wrong. I'm correct in all that I wrote. You have nothing.

Forum List

Back