The Worst President America Ever Had

rw's have such a rich fantasy life.
Libtards are poorly informed and practice stupidity daily. Obamaturd is the worst of the worst because he lies all the time, and idiots on the left praise him.

He hasn't lied at all.

Probably the only President more honest than Obama was Jimmy Carter.

And you fools completely despise him.

now i know for certain you need serious mental help and should be locked in a rubber room in a tight fitting straight jacket
stock-vector-crazy-cartoon-guy-in-a-straight-jacket-vector-illustration-with-simple-gradients-all-in-a-single-106320659.jpg

Two hundred and thirty-eight of America's top historians may not be imposters. Add to the 238, the hundreds of historians used since 1948 and it should get even harder to label all as imposters. Add to that the historians that label themselves as conservatives and it is even more difficult to use the imposter label, but then what's a guy to do when all that evidence is piled up against his argument, soon the big charge will emerge: historians are commies.

You, illogical turd that you are, have NEVER attempted to formulate an argument in favor of the scumbag FDR, nor have you EVER attempted to defend or explain his many opprobrious acts. You have never even tried to think for yourself. It's nice that you know your limitations, but you might at least try once in a while.

The usual historians and experts rate Obama 18th, and nobody in the real world gives a damn what you brainwashed TP racist dingbats ''think'' anymore lol...

In any case can you come up with America's best president, and why?

Nope, too many variables dependent upon historical conditions at the time he served. Any answer will necessarily be subjective and subject to disagreement based on said conditions and the values of the person sharing his or her opinion.

Now in my opinion, I would say Lincoln because he preserved the Union and cast the die that ended slavery in this country. He was plain-spoken, yet eloquent; down to earth but moved by higher principles. Most importantly, he was a wrestler.

See? That's my opinion and those are my reasons, not a simple invocation of someone else's conclusion without so much as a reference to their reasoning. See how that works? Starting to get the idea? Would you like to try?

Yep, I see how it works. Your opinions are based on secondary sources but the sources are not cited. Unless you were alive during Lincoln's time and heard him speak, wrestle, preserve the Union and all that, then you must have gotten all that material from other sources, maybe even a history book. If the sources were from an historian or presidential expert, then in logic, it is not a fallacy. If the source was the paper boy, then it is a fallacy. The fallacy is not whether the statement is true or false but is the source an authority in the field under discussion. Historians are generally accepted as valid history sources, but alas you are not.

In any case can you come up with America's best president, and why?

Nope, too many variables dependent upon historical conditions at the time he served. Any answer will necessarily be subjective and subject to disagreement based on said conditions and the values of the person sharing his or her opinion.

Now in my opinion, I would say Lincoln because he preserved the Union and cast the die that ended slavery in this country. He was plain-spoken, yet eloquent; down to earth but moved by higher principles. Most importantly, he was a wrestler.

See? That's my opinion and those are my reasons, not a simple invocation of someone else's conclusion without so much as a reference to their reasoning. See how that works? Starting to get the idea? Would you like to try?

Yep, I see how it works. Your opinions are based on secondary sources but the sources are not cited. Unless you were alive during Lincoln's time and heard him speak, wrestle, preserve the Union and all that, then you must have gotten all that material from other sources, maybe even a history book. If the sources were from an historian or presidential expert, then in logic, it is not a fallacy. If the source was the paper boy, then it is a fallacy. The fallacy is not whether the statement is true or false but is the source an authority in the field under discussion. Historians are generally accepted as valid history sources, but alas you are not.

The FACTS of history are not in question, yet you still (or perhaps because) refuse to formulate an opinion of your own. You are incapable, so you are left with nothing but the endless repetition of a logical fallacy.

You don't call doubling the national debt damaging?

obama has single handedly spent this country into a point of no return. Our only way out now is national bankruptcy or total financial collapse. It is virtually impossible to pay the debt off. obama IS the person who RUINED this nation by destroying our economy.

Of course... that's what he was TOLD to do by his master...

0-7_zps731193d4.jpg

What did Obama spend the money on? By the way, bush started with no debt and ran it up over 10 trillion. How can Obama compare to that?

That's not what Obama said he started with. He said what he inherited was a 1.3 trillion figure:

[ame=http://youtu.be/6jJvkkNmR_8]Obama Declares Plan to Cut Deficit in Half - YouTube[/ame]​

U.S. NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK
The Outstanding Public Debt as of 22 Jan 2014 at 11:58:39 AM GMT is:

$ 1 7 , 2 8 5 , 3 5 6 , 6 6 4 , 1 4 0 . 4 2

The estimated population of the United States is 317,490,497
so each citizen's share of this debt is $54,443.70.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$2.55 billion per day since September 30, 2012!

And yet again we hear the lies flowing straight from the lips of a liar.

Is that the same Hannity that promised to get tortured for charity then wimped out?

Hannity Offers To Be Waterboarded For Charity (By Charles Grodin!)

Or the one involved in ripping off charities for Vets?

Sean Hannity and Ollie North accused of scamming Veterans | Veterans Today

Hannity's a faggot worm.

Not worthy of licking the sole of my shoe.

Look, cock-breath..... He said he'd let Charles Grodin do it. That's PRECISELY what he said.

Grodin didn't want to. End of story. End of challenge.

Go back to stocking the shelves at WalMart. Your fat manager is looking for you.

And do something about that breath of yours.

Cock Breath? You projecting again?

The last place you were seen was in the john of a naval base in Mexico giving BJs for nickels so you could get some cheap beer.

And I saw the episode.

Hannity the faggot said he would get water boarded. He never did it. Plus, he ripped off the public that thought their money was going to vets.

And I'd give you a nickle...but I don't let fags give me BJs.

Stick to the fags in the bathroom looking for your services.

Sallow, you repeatedly call people you don't agree with and wish to insult, "faggots".

Is that how Democrats/liberals REALLY think about gays?

Look, cock-breath..... He said he'd let Charles Grodin do it. That's PRECISELY what he said.

Go back to stocking the shelves at WalMart. Your fat manager is looking for you.

The last place you were seen was in the john of a naval base in Mexico giving BJs for nickels so you could get some cheap beer.

And I saw the episode.

Hannity the faggot said he would get water boarded. He never did it. Plus, he ripped off the public that thought their money was going to vets.

Sallow, you repeatedly call people you don't agree with and wish to insult, "faggots".

Swallow's obviously got some issues about coming to terms with himself that he has chosen to work through here in the most transparent manner.

obama has single handedly spent this country into a point of no return. Our only way out now is national bankruptcy or total financial collapse. It is virtually impossible to pay the debt off. obama IS the person who RUINED this nation by destroying our economy.

0-7_zps731193d4.jpg

What did Obama spend the money on? By the way, bush started with no debt and ran it up over 10 trillion. How can Obama compare to that?

That's not what Obama said he started with. He said what he inherited was a 1.3 trillion figure:

[ame=http://youtu.be/6jJvkkNmR_8]Obama Declares Plan to Cut Deficit in Half - YouTube[/ame]​

And check out the Deficit today:

Year GDP-US
$ billion nominal Population-US
million Federal Deficit -fed
$ billion nominal
2008 14291.5 304.094 458.55 a
2009 13973.7 306.772 1412.69 a
2010 14498.9 309.350 1294.37 a
2011 15075.7 311.583 1299.59 a
2012 15684.8 313.874 1086.97 a
2013 16202.7 316.129 680.27 a
2014 17011.4 318.400 744.19 b
2015 17936.1 321.363 576.48 b
2016 18934.2 323.849 528.39 b
2017 19980 326.348 486.91 b
2018 21024.8 328.857 475.27

5 years later?

Cut in half.

:eusa_angel:

Government Spending MultiYear Download for United States 2008-2018 - Federal State Local

Year GDP-US
$ billion nominal

5 years later?

Cut in half.

Government Spending MultiYear Download for United States 2008-2018 - Federal State Local

He said "cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of his first term in office." But it aint happening.

Obama the worst. I know what you’re probably thinking. I’m just referring to the fact that he may be duly considered the worst president in, I don’t know, over a hundred years if you’re so inclined. And he views, though, this past year as the worst for him because it’s really a reflection of the narcissism in this president that when the American people have a bad year, the biggest problem, the biggest issue as he sees it is that he’s having a bad year. I don’t really care that President Obama’s having a bad year. In fact, I don’t think the media should care, either, because vast riches and untold accolades await him in public life no matter what happens from hereon out. So just remember that as those of us in the conservative movement, those of us on the conservative side of things keep on pushing and spreading the truth about this administration. President Obama is going to end up, after his time in office, an incredibly rich and powerful and celebrated man.

So it’s with that in mind, and I know you say that’s probably unfair but it’s also true, and I guarantee you it is true. With that in mind, though, I care much more about the fact that America has had a bad year. But it’s not enough to think of this as one bad year. It’s really just the culmination of a five-year progression towards a progressive agenda. This is the year during which we found ourselves constantly stumped by the lies, constantly left in the lurch because we had been promised so much. And even those of us who knew those promises would come to naught were surprised with the speed and ferocity with which they crashed on the shoals of the free market, on the shoals of the American way of doing business.

It’s been a bad five years really. It’s just that this year was the first time that the quisling partisans failed to explain it away. It was too much of a gut punch, too difficult for all of us. And so 2013 I think will be the year when we look back and say that the progressive central planning agenda collided with the reality of a free market and a free, though rapidly dwindling, economy. It is a year in which the president lied to us on a number of issues, and I think it’s very important to recognize that these weren’t lies that are easy for us to pass by and explain away. These were lies that affect us all. These were lies that you could even say in some regards subvert the democratic process, subverted the democratic process.

President Obama told us, as you know, that if you like your plan, you can keep it. President Obama’s senior advisors told us that Benghazi was a response to a video, that it wasn’t clear who was responsible from the outset. At first they said that the IRS was abusive and weaponized, weaponized for political purposes, probably the most frightening agency of the federal government has now turned on the American people, a subset of the American people. Those who like to use words like “freedom” and “patriot” and “liberty.” That’s quite a commentary on the federal government out of D.C. that those were the terms that marked you for extra scrutiny, as the bureaucrats said.

President Obama now says that that was not, in fact, anything to be concerned about, it was nothing about which we should be overly worried. In fact, it’s really just right-wing hysteria, isn’t it? Oh, no, the IRS, yes, yes, the inspector general from within came out and said it was completely unacceptable. And when the news cycle was against this president, he came out and said, “I won’t stand for this.” He did a fantastic job of false outrage and yet it quickly withered away, and we knew he was as unserious about accountability in the IRS as he was accountability for his own words on Obamacare.

The subversion of the democratic process through the lies of the chief executive, through the lies of the most powerful man in the world, the leader of the free world, whether he chooses to adopt and use that title or not, is something that I think will go down and mark this year as one that we should remember, unfortunately for many of the wrong reasons, or many reasons that are saddening to patriots and those who care about the Constitution and liberty. And yet, despite all of this, despite everything that I have told you as we go into the heart of the Christmas season and into the new year, 2014 is going to be a fight. I promise you that much. Don’t think that it is not. 2014 is going to be a knock-down, drag-out between the forces inside America who say “Enough. We are standing athwart the proposed progress of the American left and saying, “You are taking us into a place we do not wish to go.” Do you think that they’re going to look at the past year, they’re going to look at this year that we’ve just gone through as essentially the end state, the natural progression of the past five years? Of course not. Just bumps along the road. Just a few little issues, a few little things to be pushed aside, tossed away. No worry about your healthcare plan. Hey, plenty of time to get through a pathway to amnesty, plenty of time to use executive fiat to get regulations for the environment through that will cripple business, harm the economy and will never go through congress because if this president has done one thing, he has shown us that the legislature is useful for one thing and one thing only and that is for constantly whining and carping and saying that “they won’t do my bidding.”

The legislature in the republic that we live in now is increasingly superfluous. It’s unnecessary. It’s extraneous. We have a consolidation of power in this White House that even ten years ago nobody could have dreamed of. We have a president who openly defies not just the will of congress but defies the Courts who say, “You know, what you’re doing is flatly unconstitutional.” Does the administration back down? Do they say, “Okay, I will accept this court of appeals decision”? No. They take it to the Supreme Court. They take it to the mat. Just as he had to take his signature legislation to the Supreme Court, which passed only through a level of sophistry and trickery that is unbelievable to anybody who can read plain-letter English. That’s the legacy of this president. That’s the legacy of this four years which now has finally added one more onto the pile that tells us everything we needed to know.

Year GDP-US
$ billion nominal

5 years later?

Cut in half.

Last year of Bush, 458.55 Fifth year of Obama 680.27. I'm not impressed.

Clinton is still the worse in my opinion. Yes, everyone likes the good old boy from down home but think about it. He started the "sucking sound" of jobs fleeing the country. He got the free trade agreements passed something no republican president could have done. He sullied the office with his lying under oath. He also let the whole staging of 9/11 go on during his administration. He also passed on taking out OBL.

Carter was well meaning but event beyond his control were a disaster for him and I doubt there was much that could have been done differently. Except we saw what was done different with the next president.

Obama, out of his league. No experience, no proven track record and dealt a bad hand at the beginning of his term, which, in my opinion, he wasn't very successful in solving. And there is the dividing the country like not other.

But for pure damage to the country I go with Clinton. That is why we better not repeat our error.

0-7_zps731193d4.jpg

The National debt when Bush took office was 5.674 Trillion and was 10.025 rillion when he left office after 8 years. He did not start with NO debt. It is now 17.3 Trillion after 5 years of Obama. Both terrible records, but at least people had a job when Bush was President.

Nixon, no Raygun, no Shrub daddy, no Shrub Jr.......Cons are such assholes it's hard to pick just one.

what i find interesting is since reagan no democratic president has ever overturned any legislation you claim these eveil republicans have enacted that are destroying the country. Why is that?

Nixon, no Raygun, no Shrub daddy, no Shrub Jr.......Cons are such assholes it's hard to pick just one.

what i find interesting is since reagan no democratic president has ever overturned any legislation you claim these eveil republicans have enacted that are destroying the country. Why is that?

lol, good one but don't expect a reply except, huh what
just way too many low information voters today, we are so screwed

Presidents do not pass legislation. They do sign EO's and I'll bet a dollar to a donut that many of President Bushes EO's were overturned or reversed by President Obama.

And I saw the episode.

YOu really don't get it, do you EDGE?

SALLOW is NOT a DEM. Sallow complains about OBAMA as much (and far more logically) than the most rabid obama deraged idiots on this board.

Sallow, you see, is PAYING ATTENTION TO THE FACTS

I know, to you that's impossible.

One DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING, one is either a Republican or a Democrat because that's the ONLY choice one has.

This blind loyalty to party is how the MASTERS make you tools dance to their tunes.

You're dancing this nation into the dustbin of history.

Forum List

Back