The World Is Laughing At Us - Australian Reporters RIP Incoherent Pelosi

So apparently it’s okay for other nations to think Biden,Harris and Pelosi are a complete joke just as long as they are democrats.
The world had more respect for the Obama administration than the Trump administration.

Biden was part of that administration. I‘ve gotta go with Biden > Trump on the world stage unless you can prove me wrong.

The world had more respect for the Obama administration than the Trump administration.

Biden was part of that administration. I‘ve gotta go with Biden > Trump on the world stage unless you can prove me wrong.
haha respect? hahaha more like he was “more flexible” and was being bent over the desk…that’s not respect

Pelosi would have been out of office 15 years ago if California had legitimate elections...but in California democrat cheating in elections is a regular thing...the CA GOP does nothing to try and stop it...

moony said:
The best we can do is old men with lost looks and fake hair with an orange spray tan.

did you listen to the reporter. THIS is the best you got?? You bring Up President Trump, The BEST President of the 21st century when Joe has definite problems. The world is laughing at us because of you democrats. LOLOL EVEN YOUR OWN PARTY Is laughing at his dumb ass. Did you see how they ignored the doddering old fool and he walked around the stage, LOST. he is not the president, I can guess who is!! But it AIN"T Joe. LOOLOLOLOLOL Pretty bad when you have lost a whopping 35% of your important black voter base because of democrat stupidity and short sightedness. LOL

Thass awright. Keep trying to distract us with your insane attacks on the former president.

Last edited:
The world? Hell, I'm laughing at us...

Biden, Trump, Pelosi, MTG, AOC, Gaetz, Harris...

What's not to laugh at?

Forum List

Back