The World Is Laughing At Us - Australian Reporters RIP Incoherent Pelosi

2/10. Still lacking creativity. The word play thing isn’t working for you.
Anyway, I don’t mind either way. Your mindless insults don’t bother me. I’m glad they make you feel better though. :)
I’ve noticed that Trumpsters quickly resort to dumb insults like this. It seems like you guys have pent in anger and you’re not intelligent enough to articulate it so you just abandon substance and resort to repeating baseless insults on the internet.
I suspect it’s because you need a place to let it all out because you guys certainly don’t speak like this in person. Maybe I’m doing a service here, like a little therapy session for you.
Are we becoming best friends? Just kidding. Go ahead and tell me how stupid I am. But seriously, try being creative.
You're still an imbecile. Write another wall of text telling me how you're not triggered. Lulz.

Last edited:
“Dingus”. Oooh good one. Very clever. No, wait, the opposite of that. 1/10

By the way, good job derailing the thread lol.
It was worth it watching your triggered ass continually making a fool of yourself.
Go ahead, respond again and prove me right.

It was worth it watching your triggered ass continually making a fool of yourself.
Go ahead, respond again and prove me right.
Response.

Yes, yes. When I respond it means I’m triggered. When you respond it means you’re intellectually superior in every way.

If Biden and Pelosi were horses, we would have sent them to the glue factory long ago and as for Harris, she complains about how hard her job is and cackles when asked serious questions. I look back to when Trump won the 2016 election and remember that the left stood proudly in front of the cameras and claimed: "When they go low, we will go high," then proceeded to act like angry, whiny, tantrum-filled children for four years, encouraging their followers to harass, in public, those that they know supported Trump, supported rioters by bailing them out of jail, demanded the defunding of law enforcement, ignored businesses being burned down and people attacked. When Biden won, they said: "We put up with Trump for four years, so suck it up. What they didn't do during those four years was, "suck it up."
Any and all criticisms of Pelosi, Harris and Biden, are justified, as they are George Soros puppets, hellbent on tearing this nation apart in favor of creating a pro-Marxist authoritarian government.

Seriously guys and gals..... is any of this the best we have? Before you start I ain't a Rump guy....but surely we can do better than this?

No wonder Putin is threatening a nuclear attack.

Our leadership list is

1) Sleepy Joe

2) Giggles Kamala

3) Ice Cream Nancy

Putin could drop one nuke on some remote area in the United States and it wouldn’t surprise if if our leadership immediately surrendered.

Forum List

Back