The woman who falsely accused the black guy of threating her when he asked her to put the leash on her dog

Her punishment will be far more severe than the seriousness of her crime. She will spend the rest of her life in hiding because of the death threats. She will never be able to get a job again. Everyone she knows, except her few real friends, will disown her.
Actions have consequences.

Like I said she should have just ignored him
No. She should have put her dog on a leash.

Says you.

She has no obligation to comply with the orders of some unknown civilian.

In fact she has no obligation to acknowledge him if he speaks to her
True, but she was in an area where dogs are supposed to be leashed and there were plenty of signs to that effect. Sure she could have made a choice to ignore him (and he could have rightfully filmed her off lead dog and called the cops on her.).
There are signs that say people are supposed to drive at a certain MPH as well.

Tell me how many actually follow those rules.

Was the dog bothering the guy?

It seemed to me he was quite a distance away from the woman and her dog.
Thats a losing argument. It is not sufficient to use the "other people do it too excuse". You sound like a child.

Doesnt matter how far the dog was away. It was disturbing the wild life the sign was posted to protect.

It's not an excuse I am merely wondering why anyone who is not in law enforcement thinks they have the right to tell other people what to do.

And a dog on a leash can disturb wildlife. FYI people can disturb wildlife too.
It is an excuse. You have the right because of the first amendment. There is also a such thing as citizens arrest for a reason.

A dog on a leash cannot attack wildlife which is the point. Yes humans can disturb and kill wild life but the sign was speaking of dogs being leashed not humans.

No the first amendment does not give you the right to enforce laws.

All he can do is say something, and he did. It's still not his job to make the person put a dog on a leash is it?

Like I said she should have just ignored the guy like I would have done.

Who said the 1rst gave you the right to enforce laws? This was your question...."I am merely wondering why anyone who is not in law enforcement thinks they have the right to tell other people what to do. "

The first amendment gives you the right to say what you want, including telling people to obey posted signs.

He didnt make the woman put the dog on the leash. Where did you get the assumption he made her do anything?

She had the right to ignore him just like you do. Instead she jumped to becoming a hysterical racist bitch.

You said you have a right because of the first amendment didn't you? Then you mentioned citizens' arrest didn't you?

The first amendment has nothing to do with citizens arrest and nothing to do with enforcing laws

As I said civilians do not have a duty to enforce the laws.

He can say whatever he wants but not one person has any obligation to listen to him.
Yes I did to both.

I didnt say the 1rst had anything to do with citizens arrest. Your reading comprehension is on the fritz.

I dont care what you said. Civillians have a duty to help enforce laws up to a point which includes a citizens arrest.

True. No one has to listen to the guy. That doesnt mean he doesnt have the right to say what he said.

No they don't have an obligation to enforce laws.

If they did then people could be arrested for not stopping a criminal from committing a crime.
Thats an incredibly stupid comment. An obligation doesnt have to be legal. its moral.

I have no moral obligation to enforce any law.

If I see a guy robbing a store I have no legal or moral obligation to stop him from doing so in fact I can leave the scene and refuse to speak to the police if I choose.

That said if i saw a person commit murder I would at the very least tell the cops what I saw but I would have no legal or moral obligation to physically detain that person

Tell what mortal imperative drives a civilian to enforce a leash law? Is it the disturbing the birds thing? Because people disturb birds all the time.
Per the last paragraph, yes. This is one area of the park set aside for people to bird watch. Human traffic on trails is less disruptive than canine traffic running in and out,chasing critters etc. You can assume all dogs are as well trained as yours or thatin all owners are as respectful. A 6 leash allows dog walkers to enjoy that area as well as birdwatchers.

There was no evidence presented that this dog was disturbing the birds.
There was no court case. What are you talking about?

How do you know the dog was disturbing the birds?

Did you see any video of it?

You didn't because there was none.

So you are ASSUMING facts not in evidence
Because the guy asked her to leash the dog.

I dont have to see the video. She con concurred with the way things went down.

So you're assuming just admit it. There is nothing shown that supports the assumption that the dog was bothering this guy or any birds.

And she concurred that her dog was "disturbing the birds"?

I didn't see that. I saw her apologize for overreacting but that's all.
No. I'm not assuming. I read her apology. Looks like you should be better informed before you assume.

She apologized for what? Her completely inappropriate behavior in response to being told to leash her dog by a guy who had no authority to do so. Right?.

I'm not defending what she said or how she acted.

I am wondering why a person feels the need to tell other people what to do when it there was nothing presented that shows the dog misbehaving whatsoever.

Like I said if it was me i would have simply ignored the guy and kept walking

She had a leash in her hand. How hard would it have been for her to clip it on the dogs collar, walk out of the area, and take the dog off the leash again?

Don't know don't care.

I walk my dogs on a heel all the time and they stay closer to me than any dog on a 6 foot leash I have ever seen. I'm not going to assume this dog was bothering anyone or any birds.

But I do always wonder why people don't mind their own business.

When I walk my dogs, I allow them to range, sniff, explore as long as they listen, check in, and there are no people or other animals they can bother. That is what makes it enjoyable for them. If your dog is required to be at heel at all times, itisn’t much fun for them.
Depends on how you train them. I use the prey drive so my dogs love being at heel. They know eventually they will get a treat....or maybe they wont. The suspense gets them worked up and they ignore everything except me.

Yup, I do something similar, I use drive and engagement, but I am engaged as they are so it is intense, focused and fun, but not what we would do for our casual walks. One of tbe the things I used to hate about old style obedience (30 plus years) was seeing worried, flat dogs heeling at the end of a choke chain. No joy, no energy.
Yeah your dog should be looking at you intently not worried. People get too happy with the choke chain and the dog gets resentful.
Or...they are so afraid of a correction all doing is trying to avoid it. I like a dog that is not afraid to try. I went to a Schutzehund competion a few years and saw some beautiful working partnerships. The dogs were engaged, focus, happy and just waiting for next cue. And as quickly, they turned it off. The top winning GSD went from that to schmoozing with kids under the canopy :)

Takes a lot of work, and, to bring it back around to tbe topic, I couldn’t see that that partnership had yet developed in the dog in the video who’s owner was completely oblivious of her dog.
If you’re a dog trainer as you claim then you know dogs can sense who dog people are and are not. I have Always been great with dogs. All dogs. No chance someone like Walking Dead trained any dog. Dogs sense your mood, intentions and overall bond. Hell, our friends have a pb mix and when they are away the only person that walks him is me as he doesn’t trust others. He is a beast but not with me. Dog people are the best people in the world. The best!

You are 100% right about dogs...but you don’t know Asclepius outside of the arguments here. What we see of anyone here is only a small part of who we really are. (I.e. I am not this much of an ass in real life). He knows dogs, and he has posted on this before.
I do not think you’re an ass at all...anymore. Dogs and humans have a great bond...but not all humans. Humans who mistreat dogs should be punished to the full extent of the law. Dogs are innocent friends. Many humans are assholes.
Goes beyond dogs though. You're just familiar with that animal. Virtually ALL animals will surprise you when you understand them

I don't know, but you can bet the dog will vote in November!!!

1590621731231.png

I am still lost as to what was racist about what she said?

I wish there were someone who could explai...

Hold on

"clicks heels three times"

IM2...IM2...IM2...reveal yourself oh chocolate seer!
Answer my question dark lord...I beseech you!

yep shes a dem ! i figured that out before ever researching her by the emotional drama queen [all democrats male and female are drama queens ] reaction she had when the black guy politely asked her to put her dog on a leash ..... Opinion: It looks like Amy Cooper is a liberal. That's important
They're were both karens

I said it on the other thread both are probably democrat allies

The guy would do it to others. Henhad dog treats on him for such situations
He was a Bird watcher

Everyone's an angry authoritarian these days
And the dumber ugly fat **** gets fired over it

She should of been fined for wearing those yoga pants in public ...says my inner authoritarian

yep shes a dem ! i figured that out before ever researching her by the emotional drama queen [all democrats male and female are drama queens ] reaction she had when the black guy politely asked her to put her dog on a leash ..... Opinion: It looks like Amy Cooper is a liberal. That's important

From my understanding...

She is a woman, by herself with her dog in a remote area of the park.

A strange man approaches her and tells her to leash her dog......

Then, when she refuses, he tells her....you aren't going to like what I do next....

He says that to a woman, alone, in an isolated area of the park.....

He then takes out something and starts trying to lure her dog............could it be poison...it could......then what might he do that 'she isn't going to like?'

So she calls the police and actual identifies him accurately.....as an African American an in a blue shirt...

He isn't white, he isn't asian, he isn't latino........

So....what is the problem here...

Keep in mind...again.....she is alone, in an isolated area of the park facing a strange man acting strangely..........

From my understanding...

Then, when she refuses, he tells her....you aren't going to like what I do next....

He then takes out something and starts trying to lure her dog............could it be poison...it could......then what might he do that 'she isn't going to like?'

So she calls the police and actual identifies him accurately.....as an African American an in a blue shirt...

Keep in mind...again.....she is alone, in an isolated area of the park facing a strange man acting strangely..........
Exactly where did you see all that? It wasn’t in the video.

has now not only lost her job at Franklin Templeton but also her dog.
Just finished watching the video. Bitch did it on purpose. Told him she was going to say an African american man was threatening her life. White people act like this because they feel entitled to do whatever the fuck they want to do. I had to tell this fucker yesterday to back the fuck up in line because he was too close. He got all hysterical.
Just as long as black people don't get to vote, I don't care what the hell these white bitches lie about.

:laughing0301:
:dance:

Asslips is trying to attack me! Somebody help! He's got a gun!

Shoot him!

has now not only lost her job at Franklin Templeton but also her dog.
Just finished watching the video. Bitch did it on purpose. Told him she was going to say an African american man was threatening her life. White people act like this because they feel entitled to do whatever the fuck they want to do. I had to tell this fucker yesterday to back the fuck up in line because he was too close. He got all hysterical.
Just as long as black people don't get to vote, I don't care what the hell these white bitches lie about.

:laughing0301:
:dance:

Asslips is trying to attack me! Somebody help! He's got a gun!

Shoot him!

I'll be voting from home like always. I get into a situation like this there will be no witnesses.

From my understanding...

"A strange man approaches her and tells her to leash her dog...... "

Hey retard. He didnt approach her. He was sitting on the bench the entire time. In fact she is the one that approached him. Then we have her getting more frightened after she called the cops.....or at least sounding more frightened.

From my understanding...

"A strange man approaches her and tells her to leash her dog...... "

Hey retard. He didnt approach her. He was sitting on the bench the entire time. In fact she is the one that approached him. Then we have her getting more frightened after she called the cops.....or at least sounding more frightened.

And then strangling her own dog and claiming the "assaulter" was doing it...

Forum List

Back