The White Man Breaks it down for Black Folks

• Banned
This message is hidden because Sunni Man is on your ignore list.

Legal action, pending.

• Banned
Your link doesn't work.

It works for me. I guess you don't have a Facebook account.

So now you're posting someone else's opinion off of Facebook.

Well I suppose when you can't think for yourself you have to do something.

Carry on!

Darling, the link was shared on my Facebook feed. It's a brilliant video, illustrating how misguided and arrogant white people can be. Not my fault you can't access it. C'est la vie.

Poet, what are your thoughts about blacks selling off captives during wars in Africa...and the buyers were white? Another question is...did whites invade Africa and kidnap the majority of blacks 2000 years ago? (According to the racist assinine cartoon you posted in the link). Or did that supply come from the Africans themselves?

Man has enslaved man for thousands of years. Blacks do not get top billing in the slavery market.

However..I would appreciate a balanced answer from you, if you care to give one. I find it amazing at the double edged sword that whites magically got blacks and other blacks had nothing to do with it..even though the supply usually came from Africa itself...by other blacks.

Oh...and one more question. Since you seem to be so concerned about something that happened some time ago, what are your thoughts on Rwanda, Uganda, etc...about Africans (Blacks, in case color is needed) killing off their own people and enslaving hundreds of thousands of African (Black) children to assist them in killing off people? Or...is all that the whites fault as well?

You need to let your bitterness and hate go and focus on the horrors of today...in Africa, since Black seems to be all you see.

Talk about explaining the obvious. Conversely, if anyone wants to see a black man break it down for black folks, type 5723michael into YouTube. He's produced a lot of insightful videos that I strongly recommend.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdxQbBk4huA"]Perhaps Poet might like to share this nugget of wisdom with friends?[/ame]

Poet, what are your thoughts about blacks selling off captives during wars in Africa...and the buyers were white? Another question is...did whites invade Africa and kidnap the majority of blacks 2000 years ago? (According to the racist assinine cartoon you posted in the link). Or did that supply come from the Africans themselves?

Man has enslaved man for thousands of years. Blacks do not get top billing in the slavery market.

However..I would appreciate a balanced answer from you, if you care to give one. I find it amazing at the double edged sword that whites magically got blacks and other blacks had nothing to do with it..even though the supply usually came from Africa itself...by other blacks.

My thoughts are my own. I don't care to share them with someone who has no problem demonizing blacks, while absolving whites of clear blame as it relates to chattel slavery in America and beyond. You lecture me, and then claim you'd appreciate a "balanced answer"?> Apparently, you're "unbalanced". I have nothing for you. And apparently, the video "hit a nerve", which was the point.

This message is hidden because Gracie is on your ignore list.

Not interested in your viewpoint. Now run along and cry to your compadres that I am afraid to answer, and that you won something, based on how unreasonable I am.

My thoughts are my own. I don't care to share them with someone who has no problem demonizing blacks, while absolving whites of clear blame as it relates to chattel slavery in America and beyond. You lecture me, and then claim you'd appreciate a "balanced answer"?> Apparently, you're "unbalanced". I have nothing for you. And apparently, the video "hit a nerve", which was the point.

You are a very bitter man. You have my pity.

This video is true words. We blacks need to start working on unity. A lot of us have a duality awareness and this will only continue to drive us to hell.

This video got me going though. What an arrogant asshole, but at the same time, so true. Nice vid poet.

This video is true words. We blacks need to start working on unity. A lot of us have a duality awareness and this will only continue to drive us to hell.

This video got me going though. What an arrogant asshole, but at the same time, so true. Nice vid poet.

I'm still not convinced.

You don't have to be convinced. It's the Internet so you or anyone will not know for certain. I know what I am.

Forum List

Back