The Western World needs to Halt Immigration (legal and illegal) from Africa

D2m3dlWWkAAOeBW.jpg
Wow. Nothing like Facebook for accuracy…/sarc

Wow. Nothing like Facebook for accuracy…/sarc
I like to see the breakdown of IQ for each State in our Union and then ask who is padding those numbers because many in our pathetic society are living proof their IQ is less than their shoe size…

As you take that in and think for a moment that comment was written by me and you must ask yourself this and why am I so harsh these days?

Answer:

I have tired with the same old nonsense about how one race is better than the other because the fact is no race is better because we have many retarded people from all walks of life and my evidence is our voting pattern and who we elect every two to four years!

Until we wise up and understand no one is equal and no race is greater, well humanity is stuck on the loop of retardation!

Now before you respond just note who wrote this and remember when anyone out retards me that is something we all should be ashamed of!

Last edited:
The consequences could be a lot worse.
Whoa!

Let's discuss this hot potato gently.

Yes, population growth in the world is being fueled by our African brothers and sisters. (Just read that China is begging its people to have more babies!)

Many young African men have given up on their countries being able to substantially improve economic conditions, so their motto is: WE ARE GOING TO EUROPE.

I was astonished to read in a serious liberal magazine (either the London Review of Books or the New York Review of Books) that some European demographers predict that eventually up to 25% of the European population will have African ancestry.

I think that it would now be a good idea to end my post.

Whoa!

Yes, population growth in the world is being fueled by our African brothers and sisters. (Just read that China is begging its people to have more babies!)

Many young African men have given up on their countries being able to substantially improve economic conditions, so their motto is: WE ARE GOING TO EUROPE.

I was astonished to read in a serious liberal magazine (either the London Review of Books or the New York Review of Books) that some European demographers predict that eventually up to 25% of the European population will have African ancestry.

I know the conservative think is to not care about over-population, but it is a fact. We are going to start adding 1 billion people every decade of this keeps up. People are living longer and more healthy lives. The dangerous work conditions of most jobs are low.

People are working longer and longer. It used to be they would retire because their bodies broke down. Now they are retiring well into their 70s, when their minds go or their desire to work ends.

Having lower more sustainable populations is the trend across the globe except for Africa… These African countries can’t support that many people, so they migrate to the west.

If the west cut off that pipeline/bailout, African countries would be forced to get in line with the rest of the world on family planning and birth control.

Just returned from checking Google News.

Saw a headline that claims a quarter of the world's population will be African by the year 2050.

The article is in England's Guardian. (I did not read the article.)

Surprise another racists USMB thread from conservatives. Sigh. I like that you guys don’t hide your felling a and thoughts on here. Validates my superiority complex of you nuts.

Just returned from checking Google News.

Saw a headline that claims a quarter of the world's population will be African by the year 2050.

The article is in England's Guardian. (I did not read the article.)
Some will be Arabs from North Africa, but unlike the west, Sub-Saharan Africa is populated nearly entirely of Black Africans, with roughly 8% of South Africa being white. By 1950 the white South African population will be less then 4%.

From 2020 to 2100 all countries, other then African countries, are projected to see sharp declines or trending towards lower populations. This includes, Latin America, Asia, Europe, and NA.

ALL OF Europe, China, Middle East, Canada, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and Russia will see significant population decreases! Large populations like the US, Indonesia, and India will still grow, but at slower rates that will lead to decrease in populations between 2100 to 2200!

But there is one continent that keeps producing babies like rabbits. It is non-Arab Africa. The most violent, poverty stricken part of the world. Most live in horrible conditions and ma eventually try to immigrate (mostly illegally) to the west.

We need to stop rewarding this reckless reproduction expansion. If the west fights it then maybe Africans will think more closely about birth control and family planning.

The consequences could be a lot worse.
They would treat their kids better and have better people if their population numbers were controlled. The animals in Africa would do far better as well.

They would treat their kids better and have better people if their population numbers were controlled. The animals in Africa would do far better as well.
The PEOPLE in Africa would definitely benefit from manageable populations. The continent is very rich with resources. If they manages and ran their countries better, which is hurt by populations they can’t care for, then they would be better off.

In western world and Russia and Czechia and Hungary many are right-wing gangs.

Leftism are against right-wing gangs across world.

Last edited:
In western world and Russia and Czechia and Hungary many are right-wing gangs.

Leftism are against right-wing gangs across world.

Right wing is such a misleading term… they use the word right wing to try to link them to conservatives (or Republicans in the US).

It is a fallacy, since they are build on hate, racism, and bigotry. Conservatives are build on everyone is equal, small government, less regulations, and feee markets.

Whoa!

hdd7pw9955x31.jpg

"The last colorless French are the main attraction of the Paris Zoo." The German magazine Kladderadatsch published such a caricature in 1932 as Nazi propaganda, predicting what France would be like in 100 years.

Forum List

Back