Zone1 The World is Becoming More African

You can't throw a stone anywhere in Africa without hitting a white European or American providing critical aid to Africans.

What aid ? There is no such thing as aid. Let's take this slow. Let's go real slow on this.

So what aid ? Where ?

4 billion Africans by the end of the century ?

tumblr_mvuspwVgGu1s5djgpo1_400.gif

How will more black people radically rehape their relationship with the rest of the world ?

giphy.webp

What's your point ?

You are just repeating a point you have already made. You just said said that Africa has baby boom and the population of Africa will double and now you are just repeating that point again

OK. So what's your solution ?
If whites stop helping African Negroes the population will crash in a few generations.

How have whites helped blk ppl in Africa and what country in Africa did they help ?
Whites have helped African Negroes by sending peacekeeping missions to stop their inter tribal wars, by giving them medicine for African diseases, and by feeding them during their frequent famines.

Whites have helped African Negroes by sending peacekeeping missions to stop their inter tribal wars, by giving them medicine for African diseases, and by feeding them during their frequent famines.

What peace keeping mission in what African country are you talking about ?

What medicines are they giving Africans to prevent what disease and in what African country were those medicines given out ?

I'm black. So according to you I'm handicapped. I just can't cut it and that's at birth because I lack brain function according to you. Handicapped means you have negative defect at birth.

So why practice racism if black ppl are handicapped ? You should be able to give blks the best of everything and we would not be able to cut. Right ?
I have never said that Negroes are handicapped. I have pointed out that they tend to be less intelligent than whites and Orientals, and more prone to crime and illegitimacy.

What aid ? There is no such thing as aid. Let's take this slow. Let's go real slow on this.

So what aid ? Where ?
Mostly medical aid (think Jimmy Carter and Guinea worm), and perennial food aid to the dryer regions of north Africa.

AIDS drugs are one of the biggies. "Doctors Without Borders", "Smile Train", and "Mercy Ships", and many other NGO's, are regular visitors bringing medical and other aid to Africans.

I personally have donated to a tree planting program, and a clean water program for Africa. I am an annual donor to Doctors Without Borders, and Smile Train, as I am very touched by the work they do in Africa particularly.

Last edited:
Whites have had 2 World Wars STFU.
…And a civil war to free those uninterested in freeing themselves.

Better take. IM2 is just pissed that whites defeated Hitler while black people disproportionately did nothing stop the genocidal maniac.

Better take. IM2 is just pissed that whites defeated Hitler while black people disproportionately did nothing stop the genocidal maniac.
That civil war did not happen. Your ignorance is laughable.

On September 11, 1851, a federal marshall led a raid into the home of William Parker. Parker was an escaped slave who was hiding four other slaves owned by a man named Edward Gorsuch. Gorsuch wanted his slaves returned, and according to the Fugitive Slave Act, he had every right to use any means necessary to get them back. Gorsuch and his raiders then descended on Christiana, Pennsylvania, to recapture his slaves. If Gorsuch could speak to us today, he would tell us he made the wrong decision. Gorsuch and his raiders attacked the house and ran into bullets returned by the escaped slaves inside the house. The life of Edward Gorsuch ended on September 11, 1851, as a result of his decision. His raiders ran away. Most of the blacks involved in the shooting escaped to Canada.

Later that year, the United States government tried charging 41 people who resisted the attempted re-enslavement for treason. Thecharges were dropped. This is known as The Christiana Resistance. There were other similar acts of resistance, but such things did not get taught aspart of the Critical Whites Supremacy Theory you have been taught.

My father took a bullet in France fighting Hitler. White man, you're about as stupid as they come..

The New York Times, October 28, 2023

Astonishing change is underway in Africa, where the population is projected to nearly double to 2.5 billion over the next quarter-century — an era that will not only transform many African countries, experts say, but also radically reshape their relationship with the rest of the world.

Birthrates are tumbling in richer nations, creating anxiety about how to care for, and pay for, their aging societies. But Africa’s baby boom continues apace, fueling the youngest, fastest growing population on earth.

In 1950, Africans made up 8 percent of the world’s people. A century later, they will account for one-quarter of humanity, and at least one-third of all young people aged 15 to 24...

The World Is Becoming More African

----------

What do you think of this? Is it something to look forward to or not?
It is one of the great joys of my life that this is so. I do not exaggerate as God is my witness.
It is possible next Pope will be African, that would be superb.

I watched Clinton and Obama and esp Biden try to force their racist ways on Africa, esp in regard to homosexuality, abortion, family, etc.
all they did was promote great hate for us.

It starts I think with Clinton, screwing around about Rwanda. He later admits he probably could have saved 300 000 lives

It is one of the great joys of my life that this is so. I do not exaggerate as God is my witness.

I watched Clinton and Obama and esp Biden try to force their racist ways on Africa, esp in regard to homosexuality, abortion, family, etc.

It starts I think with Clinton, screwing around about Rwanda. He later admits he probably could have saved 300 000 lives

Oh good. More people shitting on the ground. :omg:

ALL on the racist assumption that anything a Black does is QUA Black

SO if a Black, Democrat, Christian, heterosexual, birth citizen does anything as a citizen it is because he is Black.
Forget Democrat, Christian, heterosexual, citizen, etc...He acts from being BLACK
DO you always act from WHITE ??

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

SO if a Black, Democrat, Christian, heterosexual, birth citizen does anything as a citizen it is because he is Black.
Forget Democrat, Christian, heterosexual, citizen, etc...He acts from being BLACK
As a white person I don't think about my ethnicity at all, part of the privilege, I guess. :biggrin:

American Negroes have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate, an illegitimacy rate that is two and a half the white rate. The average IQ for an American Negro is 85. the average for a white person is 100. The average IQ for an African Negro is 70.

The New York Times, October 28, 2023

Astonishing change is underway in Africa, where the population is projected to nearly double to 2.5 billion over the next quarter-century — an era that will not only transform many African countries, experts say, but also radically reshape their relationship with the rest of the world.

Birthrates are tumbling in richer nations, creating anxiety about how to care for, and pay for, their aging societies. But Africa’s baby boom continues apace, fueling the youngest, fastest growing population on earth.

In 1950, Africans made up 8 percent of the world’s people. A century later, they will account for one-quarter of humanity, and at least one-third of all young people aged 15 to 24...

The World Is Becoming More African

----------

What do you think of this? Is it something to look forward to or not?
Africans are maximizing their one great talent

maybe someday we’ll discover something else they are good at

You seemed to have ignored the post I was responding to which asserted “white people” were responsible for two world wars. So, what exactly did the color of their white skin have to do with it?

….. certainly your outrage a “racist assumptions” isnt fake right?

Forum List

Back