Zone1 The World is Becoming More African

The New York Times, October 28, 2023

Astonishing change is underway in Africa, where the population is projected to nearly double to 2.5 billion over the next quarter-century — an era that will not only transform many African countries, experts say, but also radically reshape their relationship with the rest of the world.

Birthrates are tumbling in richer nations, creating anxiety about how to care for, and pay for, their aging societies. But Africa’s baby boom continues apace, fueling the youngest, fastest growing population on earth.

In 1950, Africans made up 8 percent of the world’s people. A century later, they will account for one-quarter of humanity, and at least one-third of all young people aged 15 to 24...

The World Is Becoming More African

----------

What do you think of this? Is it something to look forward to or not?
It seems the largest population increases are occurring in the poorest countries where the parents are least able to properly care for the kids. To me it is a child abuse problem, not a racial problem.

The Clvil War happened ffs. Find some real racism to complain about. You are literally mad about the Civil War……
The civil war as described by the person I responded to did not happen. The war was not ffought for any of those reasons.

…And a civil war to free those uninterested in freeing themselves.
This is a racist statement. And where do you get the idea that blacks were not interested in freeing themselves? I guess Harriett Tubman, Nat Turner, Denmark Vecsey, William Parker and the many blacks that had slave uprisings or who ran away were uninterested in freeing themselves.

You're such an idiot that you make these comments and then claim you're not a racist

It seems the largest population increases are occurring in the poorest countries where the parents are least able to properly care for the kids. To me it is a child abuse problem, not a racial problem.
The countries are poor because of the low IQ averages of the people who love there. Negroes have low IQ averages, so it is a racial problem.

This is a racist statement. And where do you get the idea that blacks were not interested in freeing themselves? I guess Harriett Tubman, Nat Turner, Denmark Vecsey, William Parker and the many blacks that had slave uprisings or who ran away were uninterested in freeing themselves.

You're such an idiot that you make these comments and then claim you're not a racist
It’s a reflection of your racism. When called out on it you always just hide behind the claim that you are “not talking about all whites”. Well, I’m wasn’t talking about all blacks. There were indeed some blacks who then, like today, are conditioned to accept their circumstances.

It’s a reflection of your racism. When called out on it you always just hide behind the claim that you are “not talking about all whites”. Well, I’m wasn’t talking about all blacks. There were indeed some blacks who then, like today, are conditioned to accept their circumstances.
No, it's not. I simply am not talking about every white person.

Your claim is racist because their are no blacks conditioned to accept whatever circumstances you claim.

The countries are poor because of the low IQ averages of the people who love there. Negroes have low IQ averages, so it is a racial problem.
I disagree. The problem with African poverty lies mainly in corrupt leadership of those countries. You don't have to be smart to be honest. For whatever reason, African nations can't elect anyone with integrity.

I disagree. The problem with African poverty lies mainly in corrupt leadership of those countries. You don't have to be smart to be honest. For whatever reason, African nations can't elect anyone with integrity.
They have not got the intelligence to do that.

And that's the problem.
The problem is that whites know that we are not responsible for the problems blacks cause for themselves and for us. Moreover, we will not do anything to help blacks.

Not for me. :biggrin:
You are a prime example.

And let me say to you, that no one cares if you're tired of hearing about slavery. But slavery is not the problem today, continued white racism from those like you is. And trying to pretend everthing ended with slavery is what WE are tired of.

Your claim is racist because their are no blacks conditioned to accept whatever circumstances you claim.
LOL unless YOU are racially demeaning a black person for not being as woke as you. Thomas Sowell, Candace Owens, Larry Elder, or any black person who rejects the Democratic programming. Suddenly that are “conditioned” aren’t they? It’s a cult.

LOL unless YOU are racially demeaning a black person for not being as woke as you. Thomas Sowell, Candace Owens, Larry Elder, or any black person who rejects the Democratic programming. Suddenly that are “conditioned” aren’t they? It’s a cult.
Wrong. There is no Democratic programming. The only reason you cite these idiots is because the repeat the racist bs you believe and it gives you a chance to dey it because you can point to somebody black. Unfortunately for you, I happen to be black and know some black republicans who would takee you to the woodshed like I do.

The only reason you cite these idiots is because the repeat the racist bs you believe and it gives you a chance to dey it because you can point to somebody black.
Very eloquent prose by a sociologist.

You are a prime example.

And let me say to you, that no one cares if you're tired of hearing about slavery. But slavery is not the problem today, continued white racism from those like you is. And trying to pretend everthing ended with slavery is what WE are tired of.
I'm tired of hearing about slavery, Jim Crow, and racism.

I'm not a racist, I'm a critic. Criticism isn't racism.

Forum List

Back