Zone1 The World is Becoming More African

I'm tired of hearing about slavery, Jim Crow, and racism.

I'm not a racist, I'm a critic. Criticism isn't racism.
No, you're a racist. There is a difference between legitimate criticism and racism. Legitimate critics, when shown that there opinion is factually incorrect don't double down on the incorrect opinion.

If you're tired go take a nap because until the damage caused by these thungs aare fixed, you're going to hear about it.

ā€¦which is not at all like ā€œpointingā€œ to someone white to deny oneā€˜s own personal responsibility.
Another classic racist line. How about you take thee responsibikity you have to end racism and stop repeating corny phrases? The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Therefore it is my personal responsibility to call it out and demand an end to it.

I disagree. The problem with African poverty lies mainly in corrupt leadership of those countries. You don't have to be smart to be honest. For whatever reason, African nations can't elect anyone with integrity.
The idea is to get in politics, climb the ranks, hire friends, family, grease the police/military, steal everything you can then escape to Europe. An excellent recent example of this in the was USA Kwame Kilpatrick as Mayor of Detroit....minus the escape plan.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

The root problem you face is ignorance. Thatā€™s why you refer to things like a ā€œroot problemā€ but cannot demonstrate it. You believe in things you canā€™t explain. ā€œWhite racismā€ is just this vague nebulous of things you hate. You point to the effect but canā€™t pin point the cause. Because your hypothesis is bunk.

Sure racism is real, no argument. However that doesnā€™t mean itā€™s the cause to all of your problems.

Systemic racism is a fairy tale they tell children like yourself to control their behavior.

Keep defending the political establishment that has done nothing for you in 60 years. Eight years of Obama and you are worse off in America today than you were in 2006. You canā€™t tell us why exactly, itā€™s just because of that nebulous ā€œwhite racismā€.

You donā€™t even oppose racism. Itā€™s only white racism you oppose. And itā€™s obvious why.

No, you're a racist. There is a difference between legitimate criticism and racism. Legitimate critics, when shown that there opinion is factually incorrect don't double down on the incorrect opinion.

If you're tired go take a nap because until the damage caused by these thungs aare fixed, you're going to hear about it.
My recurring criticism is correct. Blacks need to stop spending on bling and start saving and investing, building black capital that can be used to improve the financial condition of blacks. When this happens even black health will improve. You've had 60 years to ingratiate yourself with the things you've been denied in the past. It's time to grow up and start building a solid financial foundation for the future.

You need to stop perpetuating your criminal subculture and illegitimacy as well. Find out what successful people do and do that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back