The way to keep burkini's off the beaches

StLucieBengal

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2016
Florida
Qvla5sT.jpg

I'm stunned to discover anyone believes people don't have a right to wear whatever garments they wish on a beach.

I'm stunned to discover anyone believes people don't have a right to wear whatever garments they wish on a beach.

Who in their right mind thinks that showing just their eyeballs or just their face is a good thing on a beach when it's 95 degrees?

And before you talk about how liberating it is for women to wear what they wish.... There is zero way that a wearing a Burkini is liberating for any woman..... It would be a strange woman who thinks wearing a Burkini is a great option.

I find it odd that there are those who say a woman who wears sluttish clothing contributes to her own rape but that something as sexless as a burkini is deemed improper? Sorry; I don't see any reason to ban the burkini. In fact in a land with the highest melanoma rate in the world I would find them downright sensible!!

Greg

Who in their right mind thinks that showing just their eyeballs or just their face is a good thing on a beach when it's 95 degrees?

And before you talk about how liberating it is for women to wear what they wish.... There is zero way that a wearing a Burkini is liberating for any woman..... It would be a strange woman who thinks wearing a Burkini is a great option.

It's not a good thing to go onto the beach in that weather with just a bikini either, you can get skin cancer.

Lots of things are stupid. Go to Malaysia and they're dipping in the sea in their clothes.

Just because you're used to something, doesn't mean others are. In Victorian England people wouldn't have gone in a skimpy bikini. They'd have been mostly covered up.

th

article-2381334-1B106E49000005DC-709_970x746.jpg

Or covered up and their nipples showing off....

I find it odd that there are those who say a woman who wears sluttish clothing contributes to her own rape but that something as sexless as a burkini is deemed improper? Sorry; I don't see any reason to ban the burkini. In fact in a land with the highest melanoma rate in the world I would find them downright sensible!!

Greg

It's improper because it's a tool of oppression that represents a lifelong of brainwashing.

It's not a good thing to go onto the beach in that weather with just a bikini either, you can get skin cancer.

Lots of things are stupid. Go to Malaysia and they're dipping in the sea in their clothes.

Just because you're used to something, doesn't mean others are. In Victorian England people wouldn't have gone in a skimpy bikini. They'd have been mostly covered up.

th

If Muslims want to wear the bathing suit in that bottom photo then that's fine.

Greg
In terms of health issues, France doesn't have the rate of melanoma Australia does, nowhere in Europe does. However, vit D deficiency, which eventually results in all sorts of health problems, including osteoporosis and heart disease, is an issue for people who swathe themselves from head to toe even in the summer months. You have to expose quite a bit of skin to make vit D.

Greg
In terms of health issues, France doesn't have the rate of melanoma Australia does, nowhere in Europe does. However, vit D deficiency, which eventually results in all sorts of health problems, including osteoporosis and heart disease, is an issue for people who swathe themselves from head to toe even in the summer months. You have to expose quite a bit of skin to make vit D.

Nigella wore one in Australia.

th

The French aren't living in Victorian England, nor are they living in Malaysia. Getting NO SUN is also unhealthy.

Who in their right mind would have such unwarranted hatred for Muslims.

Greg

It's improper because it's a tool of oppression that represents a lifelong of brainwashing.
You and other conservatives are in no position to determine what is nor is not ‘improper.’

But you’ll do in anyway, the consequence of your arrogance, ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate.

Forum List

Back