The way someone TOYED with me yesterday on a dating app, Im done talking to women until October

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Thought I matched with this attractive women from NJ and we chatted throughout the work day. Then exchanged numbers and agreed to talk later on in the evening. I told her I would call around 8[m after I ate dinner. So when 8pm hour came I sent a text asking if she was free to talk. Never got a response to the text at all and even as I type this message 24 hours later. So I dont have the mental energy to browse anymore profiles. Im just going to sit in my drawls and eat snacks and wait for NFL to start in two weeks. Dont want to talk or see no women until October. Sick of this shit

No one cares about your constant (and highly deserved) failures with women. Be pathetic in private once in a while.

Well Trump cancelled craigslist in 2016 and that killed my social life
1692852417490.png

Well Trump cancelled craigslist in 2016 and that killed my social life
Nothing in person. No local bar, gym, friend. A client of mine solved his dating problem by getting a dog. At the beach or in the park, women were coming up to him.

Maybe you and him should get together over some Chinese takeout.
You jealous? Just think, somewhere, someone is taking a shit and you aren't getting any.

In some seriousness, why ever would you address me directly? Looking for attention? Wanna make friends? Serious personality disorder?

Thought I matched with this attractive women from NJ and we chatted throughout the work day. Then exchanged numbers and agreed to talk later on in the evening. I told her I would call around 8[m after I ate dinner. So when 8pm hour came I sent a text asking if she was free to talk. Never got a response to the text at all and even as I type this message 24 hours later. So I dont have the mental energy to browse anymore profiles. Im just going to sit in my drawls and eat snacks and wait for NFL to start in two weeks. Dont want to talk or see no women until October. Sick of this shit
Maybe she saw your PIX?

Forum List

Back