Until Hunter Biden goes to jail for falsifying information on his application to purchase a weapon, i will have no respect for the FIB...

Oh yeah, you think you're a bad mother-fucker - going to make a difference???
:laughing0301:
Do you think the Marxists are going to bow down to your challenge???
:woohoo:
Are you going to fuck up the next G-man you run into???
:Boom2:

I got your back, bro.

View attachment 686397
Do you remember this when Dirty Harry Reid had the Department of Interior go after a few ranchers because Harry was allowing Russians to mine our Uranium deposit at the will of Hitlery CLinton?

A few of the corrupt G-men a few hundred of armed US citizens. As Nancy Piglosi called the FIB, they are terrorist of the state.

It is happening right now, and the FBI is being viewed as a political entity. They are the enforcement agency for the Biden administration and the Democrat party's policies.
Last time the law enforcement went after their own citizens was this time.

1661366648312.png

Do you remember this when Dirty Harry Reid had the Department of Interior go after a few ranchers because Harry was allowing Russians to mine our Uranium deposit at the will of Hitlery CLinton? A few of the corrupt G-men a few hundred of armed US citizens. As Nancy Piglosi called the FIB, they are terrorist of the state.

So what are you going to do about it???

This discussion is not going to make a difference. You need to get off your lazy ass and show us what to do. I hope you don't think you are going to be the brains behind the effort to get the government correctly adjusted.

I'm years ahead of you. I can explain how things have gotten to this point - you cannot.

US4CC.meme.Toy_Story - 3part_separation.png

So what are you going to do about it???

This discussion is not going to make a difference. You need to get off your lazy ass and show us what to do. I hope you don't think you are going to be the brains behind the effort to get the government correctly adjusted.

I'm years ahead of you. I can explain how things have gotten to this point - you cannot.

View attachment 686698
Right now, i am going to vote and get the Marxists out of the government.

Hunter Biden should be charged for lying on his gun application Politico Found Hunter Biden's Gun, It Was In The Dumpster Not only did he lie on a federal form for applying for a weapon, after he illegal purchased the weapon, he didnt keep it store properly and could of endangered young kids who could of come upon the weapon. The FIB is a political arm of the Marxists who run this country, and until Hunter Biden goes to jail, i have no respect for any agents of that corrupt organization. They are the enemy of the people, and should be treated as such.

Pelosi Labels Republicans As ‘Enemies Of The State,’ Says They Are ‘Domestic Enemies Of Our Voting System’
so

Forum List

Back