This is the second time I have seen a News Reporter with a Dating Profile on a Dating app

Why wouldn't they? WTF? Do you think they have to take a vow of celibacy to be on the news or something?

And why wouldn't she use a dating app? That's what all the younger folks do these days, especially since COVID shut down the night life in so many cities. What would you suggest to an available Philly girl, go pick up a random zombie on Kensington?

In case you haven't noticed, FYI, there is a real life zombie apocalypse going on in Philadelphia.
Because of the job she has I figured she wanted to keep a low profile

aylana.jpg

Having worked at a news station (just a button monkey), I can tell you that it is hard for news reporters to date anyone but other other news reporters, who are mostly married. They work until 11PM, or else they start at 4:00 AM if they do morning and noon.

So, that's my tip. Be ready to be a night owl or be ready for her to want to be home by 8:00 PM. Also, be ready for her to pack up and move if she gets a shot at being an anchor somewhere else.

In her profile pic she had a glass of wine in her hand lol
Yeah, I didn't want to say it, but women in local news, and especially the producers are some hard drinkers. Most likely, the wine is a chaser.

Having worked at a news station (just a button monkey), I can tell you that it is hard for news reporters to date anyone but other other news reporters, who are mostly married. They work until 11PM, or else they start at 4:00 AM if they do morning and noon.

So, that's my tip. Be ready to be a night owl or be ready for her to want to be home by 8:00 PM. Also, be ready for her to pack up and move if she gets a shot at being an anchor somewhere else.

Yeah, I didn't want to say it, but women in local news, and especially the producers are some hard drinkers. Most likely, the wine is a chaser.
But a dating app?

I agree that it seems strange that such an attractive woman would use one. But, how old do you think she is? Maybe that's just how the twenty-something crowd does it.
she states she is 34

But a dating app?
My guess is that management would prefer she wasn't on a dating app. And keep in mind anyone can take her photos from FB or wherever and put them on a dating app.

My guess is that management would prefer she wasn't on a dating app. And keep in mind anyone can take her photos from FB or wherever and put them on a dating app
You could be right because I refuse to believe someone attractive like her would need to be on a dating app

You could be right because I refuse to believe someone attractive like her would need to be on a dating app
There are many attractive people are apps. Maybe you mean she is a minor local celeb and that would be unusual.

Now this lady who works for a news station in Philly is very attractive and I cant understand why she would need to use a dating app? I dont understand this at all. I just watched this lady do the news this afternoon at 12pm lol

And she is looking for something causual LOL
Probably a catfish!

There are many attractive people are apps. Maybe you mean she is a minor local celeb and that would be unusual.
I go from watching her on 12pm news today to seeing her on a dating app at 7pm lol

she states she is 34
Eh . . . give it a try.

What have you got to lose. Better to have a funny story about how you tried to date a newsbabe and it turned out she was just doing a story, than to spend the rest of your life wondering what might have happened. Besides, if she puts you on air as a guy who uses dating sites, you're out there to plenty of women.

If she works the news at noon, she most likely works it in the morning and she is there early, early. You might somehow work in that you are an early riser, and only stay up late for special occasions. Mention that donut makers aren't even open when you go to work.

That may be bullshit, but so is the news . . .

Now this lady who works for a news station in Philly is very attractive and I cant understand why she would need to use a dating app? I dont understand this at all. I just watched this lady do the news this afternoon at 12pm lol

The human relationship to relationships is strange & somplex to say the least.

She may be utilizing the app for a number of reasons, including doing a news story.

Because tequila Tuesdays!
She's stunning an brave an independent you evil man you

e,d,,d,d,d,dd,,dd.gif

Eh . . . give it a try.

What have you got to lose. Better to have a funny story about how you tried to date a newsbabe and it turned out she was just doing a story, than to spend the rest of your life wondering what might have happened. Besides, if she puts you on air as a guy who uses dating sites, you're out there to plenty of women.

If she works the news at noon, she most likely works it in the morning and she is there early, early. You might somehow work in that you are an early riser, and only stay up late for special occasions. Mention that donut makers aren't even open when you go to work.

That may be bullshit, but so is the news . . .
I already swiped right 2 hours ago,

Forum List

Back