The way someone TOYED with me yesterday on a dating app, Im done talking to women until October

Thought I matched with this attractive women from NJ and we chatted throughout the work day. Then exchanged numbers and agreed to talk later on in the evening. I told her I would call around 8[m after I ate dinner. So when 8pm hour came I sent a text asking if she was free to talk. Never got a response to the text at all and even as I type this message 24 hours later. So I dont [sic] have the mental energy to browse anymore profiles. Im [sic] just going to sit in my drawls and eat snacks and wait for NFL to start in two weeks. Dont [sic] want to talk or see no women until October. Sick of this shit

EveryoneLaughingAtYou-topaz-enhance-2048w-faceaiZ.png

Thought I matched with this attractive women from NJ and we chatted throughout the work day. Then exchanged numbers and agreed to talk later on in the evening. I told her I would call around 8[m after I ate dinner. So when 8pm hour came I sent a text asking if she was free to talk. Never got a response to the text at all and even as I type this message 24 hours later. So I dont have the mental energy to browse anymore profiles. Im just going to sit in my drawls and eat snacks and wait for NFL to start in two weeks. Dont want to talk or see no women until October. Sick of this shit

October which year? Just wonder how big the party's going to be.

At least you are free to pursue happiness. The Creepy Ones in Canada have interferred with my pursuits, from career to seeking love for ages. There isn't anythng I could search for on the internet that they don't watch. This is why America is going to see an increase in asylum seekers from Canada (Ameridan authorities know this btw google it) all while some of you fascists want to be more like us. Scary really.

At least you are free to pursue happiness. The Creepy Ones in Canada have interferred with my pursuits, from career to seeking love for ages. There isn't anythng I could search for on the internet that they don't watch. This is why America is going to see an increase in asylum seekers from Canada (Ameridan authorities know this btw google it) all while some of you fascists want to be more like us. Scary really.
Derp State is conspiring to keep you chaste?

Derp State is conspiring to keep you chaste?
Ontario is the current day East Germany. Internet here has never been free. This is why we remain a horse and buggy economy and police state. Frighteming that so many police in the U.S admire our system...

Forum List

Back