This is the second time I have seen a News Reporter with a Dating Profile on a Dating app

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Now this lady who works for a news station in Philly is very attractive and I cant understand why she would need to use a dating app? I dont understand this at all. I just watched this lady do the news this afternoon at 12pm lol

And she is looking for something causual LOL

Attachments

• ayks.jpg
    ayks.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 16
How the fuck would I know? Busy schedule maybe?
I just figured she would want to not take that type of risk being so well known. I feel like I am in the Twilight zone

So the news lady wants to bounce and up down on some d*ck after the news goes off? LOL
Yup. Call her. Offer your services. Be sure to have 200 dollars handy.

It might not be here and it could be the day you discover what the Lola Moment is in life or the pit of someone basement while they tell you to lotion up before they skin you alive…

If it is her tell her you lick toes and will eat peach pie off her ass…

Now this lady who works for a news station in Philly is very attractive and I cant understand why she would need to use a dating app? I dont understand this at all. I just watched this lady do the news this afternoon at 12pm lol

And she is looking for something causual LOL

Hummmm somebody be catfishing you.

So the news lady wants to bounce and up down on some d*ck after the news goes off? LOL
Why wouldn't they? WTF? Do you think they have to take a vow of celibacy to be on the news or something?

And why wouldn't she use a dating app? That's what all the younger folks do these days, especially since COVID shut down the night life in so many cities. What would you suggest to an available Philly girl, go pick up a random zombie on Kensington?

In case you haven't noticed, FYI, there is a real life zombie apocalypse going on in Philadelphia and every other Democrat controlled shithole in this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back