This is the second time I have seen a News Reporter with a Dating Profile on a Dating app

The human relationship to relationships is strange & somplex to say the least.

She may be utilizing the app for a number of reasons, including doing a news story.
With a class of wine in her hand?

I already swiped right 2 hours ago,
If that means that you sent her a message or a like or whatever, good on you and good luck.

These guys trying to discourage you are probably buying time while they look for her.

If that means that you sent her a message or a like or whatever, good on you and good luck.

These guys trying to discourage you are probably buying time while they look for her.
u cant send a message on Bumble, the women have all the power to keep them safe. Its only a conversation if she decides to send a message. If she swipes right on me, I cant send her a message unless she messages me first lol

u cant send a message on Bumble, the women have all the power to keep them safe. Its only a conversation if she decides to send a message. If she swipes right on me, I cant send her a message unless she messages me first lol
Sounds like a good site, actually. No point in pouring your heart (or your balls) out until you at least know she would read it.

My brother found a perfect wife for him on match.com. Your results may vary.

Now this lady who works for a news station in Philly is very attractive and I cant understand why she would need to use a dating app? I dont understand this at all. I just watched this lady do the news this afternoon at 12pm lol

And she is looking for something causual LOL

maybe its a fake profile and someone is borrowing her pic?

Forum List

Back