The way it should be...

• Banned
  • Banned
School should be customized to the individual, for instance some kids should be encouraged to go directly into a trade while others should be encouraged to further their education.

School should be customized to the individual, for instance some kids should be encouraged to go directly into a trade while others should be encouraged to further their education.

That sounds like Russia telling people what their careers will be for life..

Wisconsin is a farming state and those kids would be home farming like the 1800's

• Banned

That sounds like Russia telling people what their careers will be for life..

Wisconsin is a farming state and those kids would be home farming like the 1800's
It's actually the opposite, some kids will excel at certain things other kids have no chance at.

• Banned
Some kids just are not suited for academics, their best chance is getting into a trade and making lots of money as fast as They can...

Some kids just are not suited for academics, their best chance is getting into a trade and making lots of money as fast as They can...

One of my sons is a computer genius, but hated high school ( I had to drag him to school everyday..lol) ... He is getting now A's in college ( because he is doing what he wants to do..
so I do agree with you

High school does cater to the In-The-Box thinkers, or Sport Stars ( especially private schools) for their ratings

One of my sons is a computer genius, but hated high school ( I had to drag him to school everyday..lol) ... He is getting now A's in college ( because he is doing what he wants to do..
so I do agree with you

High school does cater to the In-The-Box thinkers, or Sport Stars ( especially private schools) for their ratings
A cookie-cutter education will never work for the good of the country…
For some kids the best thing is to teach them the very basics and let them get into a trade as fast as they can...

Forum List

Back