Trump plays half of Golf Tournament, still wins

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
What an amazing athleteā€¦..letā€™s hear what Trump has to say about his huge victory over tough completion.

Competed against many fine golfers, and was hitting the ball long and straight. The reason that I announce this on fabulous TRUTH is that, in a very real way, it serves as a physical exam, only MUCH tougher. You need strength and stamina to WIN, & I have strength & stamina ā€“ most others donā€™t. You also need strength & stamina to GOVERN!ā€

Last edited:
There isn't anything he won't cheat at. (But no, he didn't cheat to win in 2016)

What an amazing athleteā€¦..letā€™s hear what Trump has to say about his huge victory over tough completion.

Competed against many fine golfers, and was hitting the ball long and straight. The reason that I announce this on fabulous TRUTH is that, in a very real way, it serves as a physical exam, only MUCH tougher. You need strength and stamina to WIN, & I have strength & stamina ā€“ most others donā€™t. You also need strength & stamina to GOVERN!ā€

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

What a sad, weak, needy, sick little man he is. He's done this lying about winning before, and he'll do it again.

And his flock? They'll believe everything he says. As usual. Because they're just as weak.

Holes in one are easy for St Donald --- look at his wives and girl friends

The outlet explained that Trump shot a stellar round on Thursday. Trump counted this round, which was a score of 40 using the Stableford method, which gives one point for a bogey, two for par and three for a birdie. This score was five points better than the top mark from Saturdayā€™s round.

Trump is an amazing athlete to put on such a performance when nobody was around.
While he opposes early voting, he supports early golf rounds counting

Trump has a strange list of people who he regularly golfs with. One of them is Mauri Povich, of all people. Mauri says that the rumors are true, Trump is exceptionally good at golf. I have heard quite a few people say this.

What the hells wrong with a little handicap? in golf.
For a guy who has given so much for his country...... let him golf half day on Thursday.
take one for your country! lol

Trump has a strange list of people who he regularly golfs with. One of them is Mauri Povich, of all people. Mauri says that the rumors are true, Trump is exceptionally good at golf. I have heard quite a few people say this.

Trump may just be the greatest ever to play the game
He only has to play half the tournament to win it

1674680657591.png