Trump plays half of Golf Tournament, still wins

Trump is incapable of following rules
Rules do not apply to him

1674751660371.png

No, dipshit. Trump thinks he's the only person in politics that does what he says he'll do to protect Americans, not Ukrainians or illegal aliens.
He didn’t protect us against COVID

What an amazing athlete…..let’s hear what Trump has to say about his huge victory over tough completion.

Competed against many fine golfers, and was hitting the ball long and straight. The reason that I announce this on fabulous TRUTH is that, in a very real way, it serves as a physical exam, only MUCH tougher. You need strength and stamina to WIN, & I have strength & stamina – most others don’t. You also need strength & stamina to GOVERN!”
Trump is a good golfer.

Last edited:
I am just admiring his Golf skills

Even Trump brags about how great they are

You're just lying.

Hating and lying are what you do best.

That must be how you earn those USMB awards to hang on your wall, so there's that.

Great post! I liked it!

Yep.

That's how you win awards!

Grab onto that useless little bit of pointless information and shake it like your life depended on it!

Shake it until it's well and truly dead.

:laughing0301:

Keep winning awards with your great posts!

He didn’t protect us against COVID
How's he supposed to have done that?
Idiot!!!!

Everything he tried was met with screams of racism and accusations from Biden and Pelosi.

The same fucking people who ran his COVID program have been running Biden's COVID program.
YOU FUCKING TOOL!!!!

When are you going to blame Biden for not lifting a finger tO protect us from COVID?????

Idiot!!!!

Everything he tried was met with screams of racism and accusations from Biden and Pelosi.

The same fucking people who ran his COVID program have been running Biden's COVID program.
YOU FUCKING TOOL!!!!

When are you going to blame Biden for not lifting a finger tO protect us from COVID?????
C’mon…RWer wants someone special to get a lifetime job via his Democrat Club.

Idiot!!!!

YOU FUCKING TOOL!!!!

Endorse Social Distancing, Masks and Vaccinations

Endorse Social Distancing, Masks and Vaccinations
He did all of that long before Biden stole the election.

Democrats have this crazy habit of destroying the economy when a Repug is in the White House.

Destroying the banking industry in 2006 was how they won back the WH in 2008. COVID was just another tactic.

He did all of that long before Biden stole the election.

Democrats have this crazy habit of destroying the economy when a Repug is in the White House.

Destroying the banking industry in 2006 was how they won back the WH in 2008. COVID was just another tactic.
sorry Skippy

But I don’t engage in stolen election fantasies

What an amazing athlete…..let’s hear what Trump has to say about his huge victory over tough completion.

Competed against many fine golfers, and was hitting the ball long and straight. The reason that I announce this on fabulous TRUTH is that, in a very real way, it serves as a physical exam, only MUCH tougher. You need strength and stamina to WIN, & I have strength & stamina – most others don’t. You also need strength & stamina to GOVERN!”

There isn't anything he won't cheat at. (But no, he didn't cheat to win in 2016)

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

What a sad, weak, needy, sick little man he is. He's done this lying about winning before, and he'll do it again.

And his flock? They'll believe everything he says. As usual. Because they're just as weak.

The outlet explained that Trump shot a stellar round on Thursday. Trump counted this round, which was a score of 40 using the Stableford method, which gives one point for a bogey, two for par and three for a birdie. This score was five points better than the top mark from Saturday’s round.

Trump is an amazing athlete to put on such a performance when nobody was around.
While he opposes early voting, he supports early golf rounds counting

I am just admiring his Golf skills

Even Trump brags about how great they are

Trump may just be the greatest ever to play the game
He only has to play half the tournament to win it

It never changes with DONALD the GOAT

Make sure to read the great video comments...

Trump is almost as amazing as little Kim, who only played golf once, but got several holes in one. Of course Kin has no butthole, but trump is all butthole.

Relates to Trumps character and sense of fair play

Trump would know about cheating better than anyone, I suppose, given how quick he is to accuse everyone else of it.

Shows how childish he is

Any other host would offer his guests more

I'm still not sure how that works. If I stop at a stop sign - ease forward about a foot - and stop again, I'm covered for my next trip down that road ain't I? I won't have to stop next time through, will I?

It is like showing up at a Basketball Game and being told the other team had already scored 50 points before you got there

I am just honoring his amazing Golf skills

Which part is made up?

Trump bragging that he won the tournament or the part that he missed half the tournament?

Handicaps built on gimmes, mulligans, kicking your ball into play and lying about your score dont count

Integrity counts

Trump doesn’t have it

What Trump bragged in his TS post

“in a very real way, it serves as a physical exam, only MUCH tougher. You need strength and stamina to WIN, & I have strength & stamina – most others don’t.”

1. The other golfers who played two games in two days showed strength and stamina…..Trump only played one

2. Who says things like “I have strength & stamina – most others don’t.”?
Trump can’t walk without a Golf Cart, he won’t walk up a flight of stairs….how is that strength and stamina?
Who says things like that?

Someone who is insecure about being overweight and lack of physical fitness

Do you cheat at sports?

Trump thinks you should elect him because he cheats at golf tournaments. He calls that evidence of stamina.

He cheats at elections too

Do you cheat at sports?
broken record.gif