Trump plays half of Golf Tournament, still wins

Do you you cheat in elections?

Absolutely not.

The claim: Trump's golf trips have cost the American taxpayer $141,000,000
One of President Donald Trump's favorite recreational activities is golf.

Robert Reich, author and former Labor secretary, claims in an Oct. 19 post to his Facebook page that the hobby is subsidized by U.S. taxpayers.

What an amazing athlete…..let’s hear what Trump has to say about his huge victory over tough completion.

Competed against many fine golfers, and was hitting the ball long and straight. The reason that I announce this on fabulous TRUTH is that, in a very real way, it serves as a physical exam, only MUCH tougher. You need strength and stamina to WIN, & I have strength & stamina – most others don’t. You also need strength & stamina to GOVERN!”

Imagine the articles they are writing in North Korea

North Korea opens up golf course where Kim Jong-il 'scored 11 holes in one' to foreigners.

Imagine the articles they are writing in North Korea

North Korea opens up golf course where Kim Jong-il 'scored 11 holes in one' to foreigners.

I can see him getting five holes in one

After teeing off, wherever his ball lands……dig a hole

What an amazing athlete…..let’s hear what Trump has to say about his huge victory over tough completion.

Competed against many fine golfers, and was hitting the ball long and straight. The reason that I announce this on fabulous TRUTH is that, in a very real way, it serves as a physical exam, only MUCH tougher. You need strength and stamina to WIN, & I have strength & stamina – most others don’t. You also need strength & stamina to GOVERN!”

The most underrated golfer in American History, look out Tiger Woods.

I’d imagine if Biden were at a golf course:
A. He’d need 2 people to direct him towards the clubhouse, and need constant reminders that he’s playing golf, as he’d be asking where nature center is
B. He’d get in the golf cart, back up into someone’s clubs, then be driving across the driving range looking for the 1st tee
C. He’d tee off from the women’s tees
D. He’d drive the ball 50 yards, and then call the golf ball an enemy to democracy
E. He’d sniff and grope the cart girl
F. If she were black, he’d say “My late good friends used to make sure you rode in your own busses!”

A. He’d need 2 people to direct him towards the clubhouse, and need constant reminders that he’s playing golf, as he’d be asking where nature center is
B. He’d get in the golf cart, back up into someone’s clubs, then be driving across the driving range looking for the 1st tee
D. He’d drive the ball 50 yards, and then call the golf ball an enemy to democracy
F. If she were black, he’d say “My late good friends used to make sure you rode in your own busses!”

Biden is too busy to play golf

Are you jealous because you can't keep an erection? You said strength and stamina to win. Its always about the penis with you, isn't it?

You MAGAs have such vivid imaginations. Just think how great that would be if you weren't childish and insane.

He'd tell a story about how he hit a drive off the centerfield wall at Augusta National.

It's funny how the guy continues to troll people, and the gullible are still gullible. Once he started with the misspelling of "hamberders," you knew we were going to be in for great laughs!

Biden lives rent free in the White House
Trump will soon live rent free in Prison
I’ve heard that one before… when the Democrats were working with Russia to create disinformation that Trump was colluding with Russia