The warmers need to explain the Arctic Circle's ice pattern, and how Co2 is responsible...

The amount of CO2 under discussion is extremely slight. I mean, 400 ppm?

Yeah ... very little mass and ... unfortunately ... temperature is proportional to mass, not volume ...

Worse ...

One or two degrees doesn't change weather, so it doesn't change climate ... "If you like your summer rains, you can keep them" ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

You started it. Heat, kitchen.

Are you actually denying that your side has been steadily predicting a new ice age since the 1970s? Maybe not you personally, but it is the overall denier prediction.

It got a lot warmer. That would be a basic example of climate change.

So what of EMH's arguments do you think is correct, and that everyone is avoiding talking about?
His discussion over the lack of ice in north Alaska vs that at Greenland makes sense.
I never start taunts and insults. That is simply not my style. My side? Do you mean my scientists sides? Because that is what it actually is.

The gist of my claim is simple. The Alarmists do this for purely political reasons. They must control the population. And use all means to get that done.

Yeah ... very little mass and ... unfortunately ... temperature is proportional to mass, not volume ...

Worse ...

One or two degrees doesn't change weather, so it doesn't change climate ... "If you like your summer rains, you can keep them" ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...
I recall the severe cold in Europe in the winter of 1962. I then was there and kept hearing it was record colds. I recall super deep Snows in the Sierras around 1945 too. And this past Winter was very very severe. So do you blame that on climate change?

His discussion over the lack of ice in north Alaska vs that at Greenland makes sense.
No, it doesn't, as I pointed out the lack of precipitation in north Alaska compared to Greenland. He refused to address that point, which everyone correctly took as his surrender.

The gist of my claim is simple. The Alarmists do this for purely political reasons. They must control the population. And use all means to get that done.
And the gist of my claim is that conspiracy babbling like that makes it impossible to take you seriously. There's zero evidence to back up such a crazy claim, yet you make it anyways, entirely because a political party told you to make it.

I recall the severe cold in Europe in the winter of 1962. I then was there and kept hearing it was record colds. I recall super deep Snows in the Sierras around 1945 too. And this past Winter was very very severe. So do you blame that on climate change?

My opinion is that 100-year averages are the minimum ... we'll get a better understanding of Earth's climates using 1,000-year averages ... in the context of our ten-million-year averages ...

The idea of averaging is to remove some of these daily and seasonal differences when we compare one year to the next ... and these yearly averages are themselves quite variable ... as you point out, some winters are way way below average in temperature ... remember the Space Shuttle Challenger ... that was 25ºF polar air there on the launch pad on Cape Kennedy ...

Bad weather happens ...

I ask how many hurricanes have landed in Miami these past 10,000 years? ... yes, I know ... that's because getting hit with hurricanes is part of Miami's climate ... no change needed to be hit with another ... and she will get hit with another ... that's the same climate ... I'm sorry, the cause of Iowa's summer rains isn't temperature ... Meteorology 201 ... we'll just see longer growing seasons ... and we both know how bad that is for farmers ...

My opinion is that 100-year averages are the minimum ... we'll get a better understanding of Earth's climates using 1,000-year averages ... in the context of our ten-million-year averages ...

The idea of averaging is to remove some of these daily and seasonal differences when we compare one year to the next ... and these yearly averages are themselves quite variable ... as you point out, some winters are way way below average in temperature ... remember the Space Shuttle Challenger ... that was 25ºF polar air there on the launch pad on Cape Kennedy ...

Bad weather happens ...

I ask how many hurricanes have landed in Miami these past 10,000 years? ... yes, I know ... that's because getting hit with hurricanes is part of Miami's climate ... no change needed to be hit with another ... and she will get hit with another ... that's the same climate ... I'm sorry, the cause of Iowa's summer rains isn't temperature ... Meteorology 201 ... we'll just see longer growing seasons ... and we both know how bad that is for farmers ...
I believe the enormous waste of time is trying to accomodate the alarmists. And if one wants to prepare, for such as hurricanes and floods, then construct for that reason. Take the wildfire at maui recently. Those homes were poorly built. I know a bit about home building in Hawaii primarily due to my being a former RE Broker and appraiser of long term experience. I have a stepson who builds fancy homes in Hawaii. And he builds them right. My daughter has a home and condo at Kauai. She says the home is maybe 100 years old. So the construction is not current. The Condo however is very up to date and pretty new construction. Those homes were like raw meat to a lion. Some homes that did not burn at Maui were modern built. Anyway, my day is not here to waste my time on alarmism. I am more the optimist.

Again, you try to protect your being a fraud by calling other posters frauds. I know you have next to no comprehension about global climate nor it's many many causes.
This disaster you predict. A true climate scientist can't predict into the future the 100 years you bozos claim you can. You know even weather is next to impossible to accurately predict for a month in the future. But your sad story tries to predict decades into the future based on witchcraft.
You are the fraud, not me. You pretend to be the expert, not me. You’re science illiterate just by the comments you make and you don’t even know it. We have hundreds of climate research facilities and websites. You NEVER REFER TO THEM. That makes you a fraud.

No, it doesn't, as I pointed out the lack of precipitation in north Alaska compared to Greenland.
Here is the actual comparison of precipitation of Alaska vs Greenland. Alaska has much more precipitation.

You are the fraud, not me. You pretend to be the expert, not me. You’re science illiterate just by the comments you make and you don’t even know it. We have hundreds of climate research facilities and websites. You NEVER REFER TO THEM. That makes you a fraud.
That shit you toss is landing only on you. The wind keeps it headed at you. The wind of your own chatter.

Science is not like a human. It is a system. It is how to get things done and understand them. Science produced nuclear bombs by understanding them then having experimental explosions. The term denier applies to you and not me nor those who come here to learn. You seem to be a person known widely as a know it all.
The scientific method is a system practiced at research facilities. But you use bogus referrals from individualsvn, who are not and never are the institutions that provide the very BEST SCIENCE in the world. You are science illiterate.

That shit you toss is landing only on you. The wind keeps it headed at you. The wind of your own chatter.
See, more bullshit. You contribute nothing that makes any sense. You have a Fking question, address it to a climate science research facility. Naw, frauds like you can’t do it.

The scientific method is a system practiced at research facilities. But you use bogus referrals from individualsvn, who are not and never are the institutions that provide the very BEST SCIENCE in the world. You are science illiterate.
There is no evidence you are science literate. I would say the work in this group is plenty informative.

In Climate Uncertainty and Risk, eminent climate scientist Judith Curry shows how we can break this gridlock. This book helps us rethink the climate change problem, the risks we are facing and how we can respond to these challenges.
About

Description​

World leaders have made a forceful statement that climate change is the greatest challenge facing humanity in the 21st century. However, little progress has been made in implementing policies to address climate change. ... Google Books

See, more bullshit. You contribute nothing that makes any sense. You have a Fking question, address it to a climate science research facility. Naw, frauds like you can’t do it.
Men like you have a fatal weakness. The need to seem super important. But all I do is rely on the actual science. And it pisses you off.

Men like you have a fatal weakness. The need to seem super important. But all I do is rely on the actual science. And it pisses you off.
Bet your ass I’m more important then you when it comes to climate change. I trust and support the work of the world wide science community, you make up shit.

Science is not like a human. It is a system. It is how to get things done and understand them. Science produced nuclear bombs by understanding them then having experimental explosions. The term denier applies to you and not me nor those who come here to learn. You seem to be a person known widely as a know it all.
Not really. In the community of people i refer to, I’m definitely not. But Geesus, you live in a world of made up shit and make believe. You hang with science illiterates.
Science is real easy. You have a question, there are a plethora of research facilities, none with your name on them.

If you actually read a science text you wouldn’t be making so many dumb statements…actual science ? Is that the one that refers to “ air” and CO2 as separate entities ? You’re hilarious.

If you actually read a science text you wouldn’t be making so many dumb statements…actual science ? Is that the one that refers to “ air” and CO2 as separate entities ? You’re hilarious.
You know why you are such a fuck-off? Because of your piss poor attitude. I never make dumb statements. Air is nitrogen and Oxygen. Try to breathe in CO2 if you plan to die.

Forum List

Back