The warmers need to explain the Arctic Circle's ice pattern, and how Co2 is responsible...

Air is nitrogen and Oxygen. Try to breathe in CO2 if you plan to die.
Hilarious…
See, another illiterate statement. Why ? Because you lie and twist the truth. Air is primarily O2 and nitrogen but also contains CO2 illiterate. Now go to climate research website and read how CO2 plays a role in global warming.
……we breathe in CO2 in our air all the time. No one is dying because of it non science person. You’re so uninformed. Gas ingestion effects depend upon their level of concentration not just the idea we breathe it.
Don’t forget, you’re a pilot.

Last edited:
You know why you are such a fuck-off? Because of your piss poor attitude. I never make dumb statements.
Anyone who disses the research of every climate science research facility in the world and pretends they are “ smarter” deserves to be ridiculed. I’m being kind. You’d be laughed out of a Jr High science class with your uninformed statements.

1695853329872.png

~S~

Anyone who disses the research of every climate science research facility in the world and pretends they are “ smarter” deserves to be ridiculed. I’m being kind. You’d be laughed out of a Jr High science class with your uninformed statements.
Hardly wise guy. I took all the science offered in High school except biology and chemistry but took chemistry and physics in college and also calculus. I am a hell of a lot more fluent in science than you are.

I spend time also listening to luminaries like Richard Lindzen. They may not be as smart as me yet be more educated on climate of course. But I try to stay in my own lane. Again, you waste time battling posters who you do not know at all. It wastes your own time and you seem to be happy to waste your time.

Hilarious…
See, another illiterate statement. Why ? Because you lie and twist the truth. Air is primarily O2 and nitrogen but also contains CO2 illiterate. Now go to climate research website and read how CO2 plays a role in global warming.
……we breathe in CO2 in our air all the time. No one is dying because of it non science person. You’re so uninformed. Gas ingestion effects depend upon their level of concentration not just the idea we breathe it.
Don’t forget, you’re a pilot.
Well fuck me. And you are a world famous baseball pitcher. There is no way Dennis Ekersley would talk to me, a former pal of Mike Jacinto as you do. What a dumb ass boob.

Stop the shit and listen for once. If the research facilities knew it all, as you pretend you do, they would not need to keep researching. It would all be a done and over deal by now.
You twist what i tell you and it is hard to keep up with your lying. Such as that I am not aware of CO2 being part of what we breathe. I never said we don't breathe it in too. But we also expel it and it is excellent for plants. But you don't give a shit about plants.

Hardly wise guy. I took all the science offered in High school except biology and chemistry but took chemistry and physics in college and also calculus. I am a hell of a lot more fluent in science than you are.

I spend time also listening to luminaries like Richard Lindzen. They may not be as smart as me yet be more educated on climate of course. But I try to stay in my own lane. Again, you waste time battling posters who you do not know at all. It wastes your own time and you seem to be happy to waste your time.
Except biology and chemistry….hilarious. You must have been home schooled.
You took calculus yet don’t know that AGW is about the increase in the rate of change of ave temps during the time man has been in earth ? You took calculus yet can’t see that every iteration of temps is steeper ( slope) from the industrial revolution ? Hilarious. Were you fking sleeping…
you didn't take biology but took physics ? How’d you pull that off ?
Fluent in science ? How can you make so many science illiterate statements ?

Last edited:
Stop the shit and listen for once. If the research facilities knew it all, as you pretend you do, they would not need to keep researching.
That’s your most science illiterate statement yet. Illiterate, for the same reason we don’t stop improving cars, your cell phone, and your fking medication ! You’d like to still be riding a horse ?

You have no idea what science research is about….but you fking pretend to.

That’s your most science illiterate statement yet. Illiterate, for the same reason we don’t stop improving cars, your cell phone, and your fking medication ! You’d like to still be riding a horse ?

You have no idea what science research is about….but you fking pretend to.
Oh so you now tell us you know how to improve climate. Sure bozo. You want to keep this very very personal full of your fucking insults. Try to operate as if you are literate.

Except biology and chemistry….hilarious. You must have been home schooled.
You took calculus yet don’t know that AGW is about the increase in the rate of change of ave temps during the time man has been in earth ? You took calculus yet can’t see that every iteration of temps is steeper ( slope) from the industrial revolution ? Hilarious. Were you fking sleeping…
you didn't take biology but took physics ? How’d you pull that off ?
Fluent in science ? How can you make so many science illiterate statements ?
You are proving to be a complete waste of time for both me and other readers.

Oh so you now tell us you know how to improve climate. Sure bozo. You want to keep this very very personal full of your fucking insults. Try to operate as if you are literate.
Anyone who pretends to know more about the climate than the collective science of every climate science institute in the entire world, every govt, 30k universities and every major related corporation , deserves to be laughed at, ridiculed and made fun of when listening to your made up tripe.

You are proving to be a complete waste of time for both me and other readers.
Just reminding you that you don’t know shit about the climate and should be reading web sites on climate research instead of Tucker dumbass.,

So you just dismiss SCIENCE. Amazing.,

And the truth of Earth climate change is in that image, that Climate Change is all about Earth ice, and Earth ice is about WHERE LAND IS, and LAND MOVES...

Ice dictates ocean levels, temperature, atmospheric thickness, and humidity = CLIMATE

If Earth has no land within 600 miles of a pole, it has no ice...

Who cares?! They have consensus! Oh, and models!
CrusaderFrank

That’s right. Science has consensus of all the dedicated qualified people, and deniers have made up shit.m
science is not done by consensus, it’s not a democracy

Braggart you bellow? You who use a famous baseball pitcher as his photo has to be a top ranked braggart. Perish the thought about me getting grants. I don't fall for the blame man for climate group.
What, it still bothers you that I didn’t ask permission to post a picture ? Good.

I believe the enormous waste of time is trying to accomodate the alarmists. And if one wants to prepare, for such as hurricanes and floods, then construct for that reason. Take the wildfire at maui recently. Those homes were poorly built. I know a bit about home building in Hawaii primarily due to my being a former RE Broker and appraiser of long term experience. I have a stepson who builds fancy homes in Hawaii. And he builds them right. My daughter has a home and condo at Kauai. She says the home is maybe 100 years old. So the construction is not current. The Condo however is very up to date and pretty new construction. Those homes were like raw meat to a lion. Some homes that did not burn at Maui were modern built. Anyway, my day is not here to waste my time on alarmism. I am more the optimist.

I have no idea ... how often do these islands burn? ... I just assumed this is like California and wood-framed homes built in wildfire country burn down every fifteen to twenty-five years ... Oregon doesn't allow building in the forests so we don't have that problem as much ...

Step on your son again, ask him about dry-side/wet-side weather ... and in relation to the fires there ... I'm curious ...

The electric company has been sending maintenance money off as dividends, just like PG&E ... murdering customers for higher share prices ...

I have no idea ... how often do these islands burn? ... I just assumed this is like California and wood-framed homes built in wildfire country burn down every fifteen to twenty-five years ... Oregon doesn't allow building in the forests so we don't have that problem as much ...

Step on your son again, ask him about dry-side/wet-side weather ... and in relation to the fires there ... I'm curious ...

The electric company has been sending maintenance money off as dividends, just like PG&E ... murdering customers for higher share prices ...
Lahaina at the north of Maui is on the dry side. It seems the homes he builds are on the South side and also in Lihue at Kauai. I have seen several of the large homes he built. When i was leaving his home this past August, he was in the process of buying a home. Not clear why he did that given he builds homes. Some of the homes he built he has rented out.

Forum List

Back