The War on Meat

From the article...
a reminder that so many emotional, economic, metabolic, social, and other forces affect someone’s chance of losing weight that the effect of genes gets lost in the noise.
So it doesn't matter what your genes say as the other variables have far more effect.

If you DNA was the most influential factor it wouldn't be overshadowed by all the other variables

So it doesn't matter what your genes say as the other variables have far more effect.

If you DNA was the most influential factor it wouldn't be overshadowed by all the other variables
Emotional eating is the most significant factor...
People eat for pleasure...pure and simple.
Your body is capable of adapting up to a point. High fat diets tend to be hard on your gall bladder. And usually those who have gastric bypass surgery and lose a significant portion of body fat also have to have their gall bladder removed at some point. (Too much fat being metabolized)

Great, still isolates them withing the "vegan" category.

They are not in the top ranks of open competition.

Well I call BS, especially when a chick has arms like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I think when you eat is as important as what you eat. With obvious limits. You can't live on McDonalds and candy bars and expect anything good.

I have seen more positive results from intermittent fasting than from either low fat or low carb diets alone. That said, low carb is much healthier.

The very fact that vegans have to be isolated into their own category proves that they are not physically strong enough to compete with meat eaters in true measurements of ultimate strength.

You need animal protein to compete at that level.

1638133987860.png

1638134089924.png

1638134216880.png

1638134279894.png

1638134319202.png

~S~

Attachments

• 1638134218729.png
    1638134218729.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Great, still isolates them withing the "vegan" category.

They are not in the top ranks of open competition.
A world record is not a vegan category

There are vegans who are world class athletes. The thing with being vegan is that you have to watch your diet very carefully. Well, that and giving up bacon.
All elite tattletales watch their diets carefully

Again, you religious tract is only meaningful within your isolated cult.

Champion "snooker player?"

Really?
How is a world record holder in a separate category?

The vegan who holds those world records did not just compete against other vegans.

The vegan MMA fighter does not just fight other vegans

Serena Williams does not just play against other vegan tennis players.

How is a world record holder in a separate category?

The vegan who holds those world records did not just compete against other vegans.

The vegan MMA fighter does not just fight other vegans

Serena Williams does not just play against other vegan tennis players.
If people want to be vegan that’s their business.

but none of the world’s strongest men are vegans.

If people want to be vegan that’s their business.

but none of the world’s strongest men are vegans.
Wrong again.

There is a vegan who hold world records in feats of strength so by definition he is one of the world's strongest men.

Who is he? What are his feats?
I linked to it in an above post. but I'll humor you

and more

I linked to it in an above post. but I'll humor you

He’s strong, but I can bench as much as he can and I’m not a professional by any stretch of the imagination. He’s nowhere near the worlds strongest.

of course you can be stronger than most guys as a vegan, but to reach the truly elite level a diet without meat or eggs won’t cut it.

Forum List

Back