The Walking Dead

Alpha

Nov 1, 2021
Anyone out there still watch the Walking Dead or Fear the Walking Dead? Are you sad to see TWD ending? I know we still have 16 more episodes but I for one will be sad to see it be over.

TWD has gotten stale since Rick left. FTWD is looking for a story. I do not watch WDWB. It never got a story. The final episodes of TWD start in February. I don't know when the new spin off with Daryl and Carol will start.

Do you play No Man's Land?

Not a big fan of that show but I did like World War Z and Zombieland. My wife doesn't care for either one of them.

We used to watch it, but haven't for the last 2 seasons or so.

If they're ending it, I just might start watching again.

TWD has gotten stale since Rick left. FTWD is looking for a story. I do not watch WDWB. It never got a story. The final episodes of TWD start in February. I don't know when the new spin off with Daryl and Carol will start.

Do you play No Man's Land?an
The Whisperers story line was awesome, Samantha Morton and Ryan Hurst nailed Alpha and Beta. Maggie is back too and she and Negan have a story line. You should give it another try.

We used to watch it, but haven't for the last 2 seasons or so.

If they're ending it, I just might start watching again.
You NEED to! Catch all the seasons up to 10 on Netflix and of course Season 11 is on AMC.

The Whisperers story line was awesome, Samantha Morton and Ryan Hurst nailed Alpha and Beta. Maggie is back too and she and Negan have a story line. You should give it another try.
I've been watching. It just seems a bit stale since Rick left. Samantha Morton is fantastic. She was great in Harlots.

Do you play No Man's Land?

I was glad Rick was gone. I couldn't stand him after a while. Only one I hated more than him was his son.

The past 3 seasons have been pretty bad. And the whole thing keeps getting worse.

None of the characters are different anymore, they all boil down to 1 of 3 types. It's repetitive. Somehow it's turned into a soap opera complete with sad piano music when someone dies and people's feelings are so heavy handed it feels like someone is behind when I watch saying "see that person is sad now and that person is angry". The sense of exploration and adventure is gone, now it's just people in the same spot doing the same things.

I only watch it still because I invested a lot of time in it and now that it's ending I want to see it through but I'm glad it's ending.

If it weren't for neegan I probably wouldn't still be watching it.

I was glad Rick was gone. I couldn't stand him after a while. Only one I hated more than him was his son.

The past 3 seasons have been pretty bad. And the whole thing keeps getting worse.

None of the characters are different anymore, they all boil down to 1 of 3 types. It's repetitive. Somehow it's turned into a soap opera complete with sad piano music when someone dies and people's feelings are so heavy handed it feels like someone is behind when I watch saying "see that person is sad now and that person is angry". The sense of exploration and adventure is gone, now it's just people in the same spot doing the same things.

I only watch it still because I invested a lot of time in it and now that it's ending I want to see it through but I'm glad it's ending.

If it weren't for neegan I probably wouldn't still be watching it.
What are your thoughts on the Negan/Maggie story line? I doubt she will kill him, he's too valuable in the TWD Universe. Did you see his son play a walker? That was fun.

I cancelled my Netflix two years ago, I haven't seen it since then.

My Roku broke two months ago, I haven't watched any TEE VEE for nine weeks. I have gotten a lot more reading done though. . . .

What are your thoughts on the Negan/Maggie story line? I doubt she will kill him, he's too valuable in the TWD Universe. Did you see his son play a walker? That was fun.
Negan is still there because there really is no pure leads on the show. Darrel is not the most talkative top star. The program is weighed down because it has a gay and feminist vibe pushed by the production team. That is not reality.

Forum List

Back