The violence that the Left refuses to condemn

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
If you look at the rabid bias group SPLC the left are sweet angels and never do anything wrong rolmao...

WHEN LIBERALS CLUB PEOPLE, IT'S WITH LOVE IN THEIR HEARTS
The violence that the Left refuses to condemn.
August 17, 2017

Ann Coulter
antifa-3-1024x618.jpg

Apparently, as long as violent leftists label their victims "fascists," they are free to set fires, smash windows and beat civilians bloody. No police officer will stop them. They have carte blanche to physically assault anyone they disapprove of, including Charles Murray, Heather Mac Donald, Ben Shapiro, me and Milo Yiannopoulos, as well as anyone who wanted to hear us speak.

Even far-left liberals like Evergreen State professor Bret Weinstein will be stripped of police protection solely because the mob called him a "racist."

If the liberal shock troops deem local Republicans "Nazis" -- because some of them support the duly elected Republican president -- Portland will cancel the annual Rose Festival parade rather than allow any Trump supporters to march.

They're all "fascists"! Ipso facto, the people cracking their skulls and smashing store windows are "anti-fascists," or as they call themselves, "antifa."

Thank God Donald J. Trump is our president, and not Mitt Romney, not Marco Rubio and not that nasty woman.

If you look at the rabid bias group SPLC the left are sweet angels and never do anything wrong rolmao...

The violence that the Left refuses to condemn.
August 17, 2017

Ann Coulter
antifa-3-1024x618.jpg

Apparently, as long as violent leftists label their victims "fascists," they are free to set fires, smash windows and beat civilians bloody. No police officer will stop them. They have carte blanche to physically assault anyone they disapprove of, including Charles Murray, Heather Mac Donald, Ben Shapiro, me and Milo Yiannopoulos, as well as anyone who wanted to hear us speak.

Even far-left liberals like Evergreen State professor Bret Weinstein will be stripped of police protection solely because the mob called him a "racist."

If the liberal shock troops deem local Republicans "Nazis" -- because some of them support the duly elected Republican president -- Portland will cancel the annual Rose Festival parade rather than allow any Trump supporters to march.

They're all "fascists"! Ipso facto, the people cracking their skulls and smashing store windows are "anti-fascists," or as they call themselves, "antifa."

Thank God Donald J. Trump is our president, and not Mitt Romney, not Marco Rubio and not that nasty woman.

If I were Mayor of any cities at risk, I'd call meetings with teacher and police unions.
And advise them to add to their contracts that they cannot be forced to work in
districts unless all residents there agree to sign contracts (a) to follow the laws
and police procedures, peacefully and without violent actions or resistance, in order to avoid
any damage or injury or incur any legal or medical costs;
(b) agree to pay all fines and costs of prosecution or incarceration for any convictions of premeditated crimes or abuses
(and list the cost per person per type of violation for which each signee agrees to reimburse taxpayers)
or else (c) have a legal guardian co-sign who does agree to financial and legal responsibility
or (d) agree to mental or medical screening as needed to diagnose any disorder or disability, including mental illness or
criminal addiction, for which the person agrees to receive treatment or therapy to prevent threats to public health and safety
or (e) leave the district and not reside or work in any home or business in that district
that requires such compliance as part of their home/civic association ordinance.

The left's message is most clearly:

A. Everyone on the right who attended was a white supremacist.
B. All the violence was by the hands of white supremacists.

Amazing how they've sold their souls for propaganda, lies and hatred. I won't judge for God, but if you ask me, it doesn't look good.

Forum List

Back