The various indictments of Trump are a political attack and a disgrace to American history.

Their fallback is to say that the evidence was planted, or is false in some other way.

They can't give an inch. They can't admit a thing. This is a cult, their lifestyle, and the whole thing begins to unravel with the first show of weakness.
I can admit quite a lot. The fact is every judge denied the constitutional right of poll workers to submit the evidence they had! And there was certainly games played with mail ballots and drop boxes. For you to deny that makes you a hypocrite

I can admit quite a lot. The fact is every judge denied the constitutional right of poll workers to submit the evidence they had! And there was certainly games played with mail ballots and drop boxes. For you to deny that makes you a hypocrite

Blithering nonsense.

First off, there's no 'constitutional right to submit evidence'. That meaningless, pseudo-legal gibberish.

Second, Melissa Carone worked at the polls. She presented her claims that the same ballots were run through the machines over and over to boost Biden's totals to a judge. The judge found she lacked credibility because she reported no such thing to anyone as the ballots were counted. No other poll worker reported any such obvious cheating. Nor did any of the nearly dozen Republican poll watchers. Nor could she back her claims with any evidence.

Worse, when pressed on the fact that if the same ballots had been run through repeatedly by the thousands, as she claims, that the counted number of votes would have been wildly outnumbering the total number of ballots in the voter books, she embellished her original claims. Now claiming that the voter books didn't have one actual registered voter in them.

All backed by nothing. Melissa simply lacked credibility, as determined by a judge who heard her claims.

Worse still for your nonsense, Trump himself was granted a trial to call the witnesses he wanted, to present evidence......but face the standards of evidence in court and cross examination. The day before the trial he claimed he wanted was to begin.....

.....Trump voluntarily dismissed his own case.

You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

Let's see. I have to decide.

Should I take the word of a Trumpster on an internet message board on something that is this important?

Or should I take the word of the two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption AND COULDN'T, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General?

Boy, this is a tough one.

Of course it is. Its batshit 101.

Anything that doesn't support the conspiracy becomes part of the conspiracy.

Truthers, birthers and flat earthers have been doing that shit for years.
They're in decay. The paranoia has fed on itself. Everything is a conspiracy, everything makes them the victim.

This "alternate universe" notion is real. They exist within their own gold-plated reality now. Separate and insulated.

Th real problem was that once the unverifiable mail in ballots were mixed in with the verified ones, there was really no legal way to stop it.
The time to have stopped it was before the mixing began.

Pieces of dog shit like M, and L, and M, and the other lunatics simply want to gaslight the situation with irrelevant garbage.

So the parade of Republicans and Trump staffers, Trump employees and Trump attorneys who are lining up to testify against him are all "in on it".

Just like the group of former Trump staffers and cabinet members who have expressed strong concerns about him, unlike any other group of staffers and cabinet members in the history of this country.

Just like those who disagree with the lie that the election was rigged, such as the two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption AND COULDN'T, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.

Everyone is in on it but the Trumpsters, right? At some level inside you, you people know you have been fooled. By the most obvious con man in American history. But you're too far down the rabbit hole to admit it now. You're too weak. As a result, you're causing grave damage. A "disgrace", indeed.

Lol 🤣😆🤣 Trump I despised by everyone who ever knew him.

It’s also a form of racism against Mr. Trump with a constant barrage of pro BLM politicians, judges , district attorneys and media figures attacking Donald Trump as a “white supremacist”

This type of attack on a former president is the first in American history, and for it to occur after all of these years is unfortunate. They are politically motivated, and as the last paragraph said racist.

Id be saying the same thing if Barack Obama was being charged due to his drone strikes against Syria or wherever.

So this is just all political hatred and it’s horrible for the country. Our economy is in the worst state. It has been in in 50 years. And we got all of these Americans bickering about Trump and Hunter Biden. People celebrating Jack Smith and Alvan Bragg it’s a disgrace.

No wonder we see the rise of marijuana and smoke shops all over this country. The democrats and neocons want people so stoned out of their mind they don’t give a darn about anything true or that most Americans Ca no longer afford a house.
Nope...

Trump broke the law and now he is getting prosecuted...

What is happening here is Trump is being treated like a US Citizen instead of being in a privledged position of being above the law...

Trump is so used to being above the law that he is feeling victimised now... Trump was used to dealing with the little people who couldn't afford the money to follow him through the courts...

Then he went and did his antics with far bigger fish and they focused on him... Trump thought he could do the same thing and now is discovering that these are not little fish. They will take years but they are not giving up...

We are also seeing that Trump is a very bad client and is pretty stupid on how the legal system works. It explains why his quality of lawyers is getting worst... Micheal Cohen was from one of the worst Legal Schools in the country but Alina Habba is a new low in legal representation... She is clueless... Trump is guilty of raping that woman but he paid 83m because of stupidity by himself.

This guy ins't some liberal, he just explains the law... He can give you great insight to things..

Nope...

Trump broke the law and now he is getting prosecuted...

What is happening here is Trump is being treated like a US Citizen instead of being in a privledged position of being above the law...

Trump is so used to being above the law that he is feeling victimised now... Trump was used to dealing with the little people who couldn't afford the money to follow him through the courts...

Then he went and did his antics with far bigger fish and they focused on him... Trump thought he could do the same thing and now is discovering that these are not little fish. They will take years but they are not giving up...

We are also seeing that Trump is a very bad client and is pretty stupid on how the legal system works. It explains why his quality of lawyers is getting worst... Micheal Cohen was from one of the worst Legal Schools in the country but Alina Habba is a new low in legal representation... She is clueless... Trump is guilty of raping that woman but he paid 83m because of stupidity by himself.

This guy ins't some liberal, he just explains the law... He can give you great insight to things..

Our economy is in shambles and people can’t afford a house in this country

Trump did nothing wrong , not worse then bill clinton.

Let's see. I have to decide.

Should I take the word of a Trumpster on an internet message board on something that is this important?

Or should I take the word of the two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption AND COULDN'T, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General?

Boy, this is a tough one.
I merely asked you if that all happened or not. You certainly go off on some tangents cuck. All I asked you was if that all happened. You can say yes, you can say no. I didn't make anything up. That factually all happened.

Just had a moratorium on payments to landlords. Clintoon never gave out money to shut down the US.
as far as I know, no other president ever shut it down before. So are you saying Trump shouldn't have listened to Mr. Science? BTW, hind sight being what it is, I wish he would have told Fauci punk to pound sand. Funny, you all are about the science until you aren't.

I merely asked you if that all happened or not. You certainly go off on some tangents cuck. All I asked you was if that all happened. You can say yes, you can say no. I didn't make anything up. That factually all happened.

Sawry but I just don't understand why anyone would ever interact with mac.

as far as I know, no other president ever shut it down before. So are you saying Trump shouldn't have listened to Mr. Science? BTW, hind sight being what it is, I wish he would have told Fauci punk to pound sand. Funny, you all are about the science until you aren't.
Correct, if Trump is this big-time independent thinker, yes, he should have not declared a national health emergency.

Correct, if Trump is this big-time independent thinker, yes, he should have not declared a national health emergency.
yeah..................................................................... too fking funny. you all really are insane.

I don’t know if these mther fkers think trump can do no right no matter what he does

Last edited:
yeah..................................................................... too fking funny. you all really are insane.

I don’t know if these mther fkers think trump can do no right no matter what he does
I would have preferred no shutdown, but....

I would have preferred no shutdown, but....
I agree! It was fking damning to this country, and what is truly amazing to me is that instead of being pissed at Fauci who recommended it based on CDC guidance, you pick on Trump. Had Trump not followed along with it, you all would have just bashed him impeached him yadi yadi yadi yadi not following science. I'm not sure the word that involves such flagrant hate, but wow. Not sure how you all get through life.

I agree! It was fking damning to this country, and what is truly amazing to me is that instead of being pissed at Fauci who recommended it based on CDC guidance, you pick on Trump. Had Trump not followed along with it, you all would have just bashed him impeached him yadi yadi yadi yadi not following science. I'm not sure the word that involves such flagrant hate, but wow. Not sure how you all get through life.
You all, you do know I am in no way affiliated with the government?

You all, you do know I am in no way affiliated with the government?
I have no idea. Why would I know? But you follow demofk logic, and that logic is as evil as anything on this planet. Again, you would have bashed trump for not following the science, you know that and you are not man or woman enough to admit it. psst.

Forum List

Back