The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

Hold on there...when the welfare hos decide to have kids I am forced as a taxpayer to pay for the little monsters and then I have deal with their higher rate of crime and disease spreaders.
Not their fault government passes laws to subsidize children.

Ya? Come git me ..
Bring violent bitch pal frey
I got ya both - PUSSIES!! :laughing0301:
You need your “FBI friend”? I think I found him.

1628080913924.jpeg

That must be you following him around.

The longer the unvaccinated drag the pandemic out, the better chances we will see a variant that may challenge the vaccines we have at present. But they don't want to hear that. They just say...."I GOT MY RIGHTS!'

Evidently, they mean they got their rights to make others sick.
The Republican party no longer exists, and many of us haven't figured that out yet. They are Authoritarians who have no relationship with this Democratic Republic. They are conspiracy nuts. They are spread necks to a virus that can kill many of us, especially them, and they don't care, all because Trump lost. They believe in the boogey man, because it's the only narrative they have, and it's the narrative Trump and others give them. They are a population of people who have been reduced to lies and made up conspiracies, 24/7. In other words, these people are not worthy of any kind of intelligent debate about anything.

Turning these people into ridiculous quacks is not hard to do. The question remains, what does the country do about it, because they themselves are purposely taking our country down because of their grievances?

You want to inject yourself with an experimental substance that has already fucked up and killed a bunch of people, that doesn't even prevent you from getting or spreading the pissant flu which has a survival rate of over 99% that your coward ass is so terrified of, you go right ahead, but if you do, you're in no position to call anyone else an "idiot".

Idiot.
Oh, I'm in the perfect position. Did you provide documentation supporting your lies? Of course not. And you never will. You're a loser, and you always will be. All you have is bs made up out of thin air. Blow it someplace else.

I heard something last night from some doctor about how if we dont deal with this now, then we can look forward to this being around for the rest of time like the flu.
As the COVID-19 virus has mutated into a Delta variant and a Lambda variant, it demonstrates that it is a fairly rapid mutating virus, much like the influenza virus and the rhinovirus (colds). Because this virus mutates fairly easily, no matter what you do now, it will always be "coming around," just in the form of differing variants.
The Rhinovirus (colds), consists of three species, which includes about 160 types. There is no vaccine now to prevent colds and probably never will be. While we do have "flu vaccines," we can never be exactly sure which type (A, B, C. or D) will prevent itself each flu season.
COVID-19 is here to stay. All people can do is get vaccinated and "hope" that it prevents whatever variant may come around at the time.
Virologists have said in the past that if mankind doesn't blow itself up or is rendered extinct by way of a large asteroid strike, the most likely thing that will kill all mankind will be a virus.

I spoke with an old friend last night for the first time in a few years. Fantastic female drummer. She got the moderna shot. First dose made her feel a bit off for a few hours. The second? After a few minutes she became shaky and sweaty. She passed out cold in the middle of Wallgreens and was ambulanced to the hospital. Extremely low blood pressure. She was released later that same day with a $24,000 bill. She has had the same thing happen sporadically over the last few weeks, but insists on riding it out at home. Shakiness, sweating, and loss of consciousness. What a great vaccine.

I spoke with an old friend last night for the first time in a few years. Fantastic female drummer. She got the moderna shot. First dose made her feel a bit off for a few hours. The second? After a few minutes she became shaky and sweaty. She passed out cold in the middle of Wallgreens and was ambulanced to the hospital. Extremely low blood pressure. She was released later that same day with a $24,000 bill. She has had the same thing happen sporadically over the last few weeks, but insists on riding it out at home. Shakiness, sweating, and loss of consciousness. What a great vaccine.
Is she dead yet?

Now just a minute!

I was among the first to get vaccinated - my personal choice. But I DO advocate liberals avoid it at all costs.

It's America's only hope of ever getting rid of them.

And here comes the man shaming.

So predictable.

:laughing0301:

Yes. You convinced me. I will get rid of that picture and all my guns because you challenged my penis size.

:auiqs.jpg:
We'll? I have guns too, but I don't need to show them on a political forum. And you? Is it about penis size?:auiqs.jpg:

Now just a minute!

I was among the first to get vaccinated - my personal choice. But I DO advocate liberals avoid it at all costs.

It's America's only hope of ever getting rid of them.
Apparently that strategy is working backwards for you. It seems the party of the Trump Nazi spread necks, are the one's getting sick and dying, because they are unvaccinated. And to think, some aren't getting the vaccination because Trump lost. And you're getting rid of who again?:auiqs.jpg:

The basic premise is "Hey! I'm choking on marxist shit over here... why aren't you!!!???"

The question answers itself.... hmm?

If not, I'll help out. It's because you are, and always will be.... wait for it...

.... a fucking loser.

We are getting tired of paying for the stupidity of the unvaccinated. It is their fault that we are seeing the surge in COVID infections and hospitalizations. GET A SHOT!
wow.

this post hit 7 levels of dumbass in 3 pseudo sentences.

As the COVID-19 virus has mutated into a Delta variant and a Lambda variant, it demonstrates that it is a fairly rapid mutating virus, much like the influenza virus and the rhinovirus (colds). Because this virus mutates fairly easily, no matter what you do now, it will always be "coming around," just in the form of differing variants.
The Rhinovirus (colds), consists of three species, which includes about 160 types. There is no vaccine now to prevent colds and probably never will be. While we do have "flu vaccines," we can never be exactly sure which type (A, B, C. or D) will prevent itself each flu season.
COVID-19 is here to stay. All people can do is get vaccinated and "hope" that it prevents whatever variant may come around at the time.
Virologists have said in the past that if mankind doesn't blow itself up or is rendered extinct by way of a large asteroid strike, the most likely thing that will kill all mankind will be a virus.

First of all, these are not "mutations".
Mutation are random damage, like from radiation, and happen successfully on the order of around ever million years or so.
These variants either always existed and are now just being selected for, or they are essentially hybreds from 2 or more viruses depositing their RNA together in the same host cell nucleus.

Second is that it is only "flattening the curve" that keeps an epidemic around long enough to eventually become endemic to humans.
We don't have to let that happen. We could end this in 2 weeks at any time, through many different methods, one of which is deliberate variolation of volunteers most likely to survive.

Third is that these mRNA vaccines could be like Thalidomide, with unknown future consequences. It is incredibly risky to use the exact same spike protein that natural exosomes use, in a vaccine. Remember that coronaviruses only have this spike protein because they are mimicking exosomes, and use the spike to impersonate exosomes, in order to be let into host cells. What if these vaccines sensitize the immune system to our own exosomes, or to some other corona virus that otherwise was harmless? Very irresponsible.

Oh, I'm in the perfect position. Did you provide documentation supporting your lies? Of course not. And you never will. You're a loser, and you always will be. All you have is bs made up out of thin air. Blow it someplace else.
Or what?

Fucking retard (smh)

Or what?

Fucking retard (smh)
Dude, your distraction is all the answer we all need. You can't provide any documentation. There is no "or what." You already gave us the nothing we needed. Thanks! Folks like you make it easy, when all you do is say nothing. You are such an amateur.

The basic premise is "Hey! I'm choking on marxist shit over here... why aren't you!!!???"

The question answers itself.... hmm?

If not, I'll help out. It's because you are, and always will be.... wait for it...

.... a fucking loser.
You don't even know what Marxism is.

Dude, your distraction is all the answer we all need. You can't provide any documentation. There is no "or what." You already gave us the nothing we needed. Thanks! Folks like you make it easy, when all you do is say nothing. You are such an amateur.
You're rambling.

Provide proof that the "vaccine" works for me, will you?

Then explain why people who have been vaxxed are still getting it.

Then tell us why people who have been vaxxed are still spreading it.

Then answer why people who have been vaxxed are still being told to mask and lockdown.

The burden of proof is on you, as I am not asking anyone to do anything at all, except leave me alone, which you all should have already been doing.

Forum List

Back