Unvaccinated Misery

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

In the state of Florida where Covid is running amok. But, it's kind of like locking the gate after the horses are way across the pasture.
freedom always comes at a cost,,

The reason why my mom and me haven't been vaccinated is because she was told by two different doctors to wait due to the GBS sickness possibility. She was diagnosed with that very horror 35 years ago and the last thing that we need is for it to be in our picture more than it already has been for all these years.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

The reason why my mom and me haven't been vaccinated is because she was told by two different doctors to wait due to the GBS sickness possibility. She was diagnosed with that very horror 35 years ago and the last thing that we need is for it to be in our picture more than it already has been for all these years.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly
People immune disorders are to avoid the vaccine and it is wise she does.

freedom always comes at a cost,,
images (17).jpeg

..if you are afraid of C19, stay home--plain and simple

One Covid thread after another.
All of the problems now are under Biden's watch.

The fearmongering itself is becoming rather pathological, don't you think?

It's as if the suckers know, at some subconscious level, that they've been had, but cannot admit it to themselves, much less to anyone else; and they have a need to drag others into the scam just to make themselves feel better about having been scammed. Sort of like a psychological pyramid scheme.

Last edited:

In the state of Florida where Covid is running amok. But, it's kind of like locking the gate after the horses are way across the pasture.
More Marxist fearmongering ...... :rolleyes:

Indications are that "fully vaccinated" people are transmitting the disease to the most vulnerable segment of society, the 80 and 90 year old's who reside in the Sunshine State. Lefties don't seem to mind if old folks who are likely to be republicans are killed off. It's a win-win if they can blame it on a republican governor.

Forum List

Back