The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

We are getting tired of paying for the stupidity of the unvaccinated. It is their fault that we are seeing the surge in COVID infections and hospitalizations. GET A SHOT!
1627840693863.png

There's ways to cure your form of infectious stupidity.

Please isolate yourself from those of us who don't wish to do as you demand.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I got my covid shots. There can be no mandate to force anyone to get the shots or to wear a mask. It would be Unconstitutional, at any level of government.

We are getting tired of paying for the stupidity of the unvaccinated. It is their fault that we are seeing the surge in COVID infections and hospitalizations. GET A SHOT!

No.

But mad respect for the lab rats.

I could never do that.

I fucking swear...the left wing has become more and more insane since Trump....
It’s insane to want people to get vaccinated against a disease causing a deadly global pandemic?

The people getting more insane are Trump supporters. They’re so unreasonable.

I think that they fantasize that in the totalitarian society in which they wish to live, that they will get to be the ones oppressing others, rather than being oppressed themselves.
Actually we fantasize about a society who has gotten past COVID and things back to normal.

Weirdos.

It's like making your house earthquake proof, but your neighbor, who refused to upgrade the structure of his house didn't.
Then during a medium sized quake, neighbors house crashes through the side of your house.

Both my wife and I have been vaccinated yet we don't feel that there is fault for those that are not. It's their bodies and their choice... Just like Democrats feel that women are entitled to kill their unborn fetuses.

The vaccinated should be furious at the unvaccinated for spreading the delta variant to our children, spouses and loved ones. These selfish pissants spread disinformation and then repeat stupidity about freedom. Freedom ostensibly to infect others. Their inanity is so great that it boggles the mind that they can be considered responsible adults.

Last edited:
It's like making your house earthquake proof, but your neighbor, who refused to upgrade the structure of his house didn't.
Then during a medium sized quake, neighbors house crashes through the side of your house.
It really isnt though is it...

1/3rd of illegals crossing the border won't take the shot.
This should piss off the OP.

Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas are the only states to have fully vaccinated fewer than 35% of their residents.

If you're vaccinated (I am), why should you care what they do ?

Both my wife and I have been vaccinated yet we don't feel that there is fault for those that are not. It's their bodies and their choice... Just like Democrats feel that women are entitled to kill their unborn fetuses.

The unvaccinated are like kindling for a forest fire.

Forum List

Back