The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

Provide proof that the "vaccine" works for me, will you?

Then explain why people who have been vaxxed are still getting it.

Then tell us why people who have been vaxxed are still spreading it.

Then answer why people who have been vaxxed are still being told to mask and lockdown.

The burden of proof is on you, as I am not asking anyone to do anything at all, except leave me alone, which you all should have already been doing.
So true. They aren’t satisfied with just taking care of themselves; You must capitulate.

Provide proof that the "vaccine" works for me, will you?

Then explain why people who have been vaxxed are still getting it.

Then tell us why people who have been vaxxed are still spreading it.

Then answer why people who have been vaxxed are still being told to mask and lockdown.

The burden of proof is on you, as I am not asking anyone to do anything at all, except leave me alone, which you all should have already been doing.
You ask these questions exposing your own grotesque ignorance. So funny. No one in the medical community ever said you couldn't get covid. What the medical community said, since you and your ilk never listen, was that the risk of death was extremely rare, and that your likelihood of survival was over 90%. But an ignoramus such as yourself, isn't going to know that. So, as a result, what do we have? We have a bunch of Republican spread necks across the country causing the spike in infections, because a hood rat president Trump tried to form a coup to steal an election, along with an insurrection, and they both failed. These idiots think they are going to make the Libs pay, and they are right. The problem is, so are they. This is stupidity on steroids people. The questions you ask are a direct result of straight up willful ignorance. You should get over yourself and the big lie. It's killing people. Not that you really give a shit about that.

Last edited:
It's like making your house earthquake proof, but your neighbor, who refused to upgrade the structure of his house didn't.
Then during a medium sized quake, neighbors house crashes through the side of your house.
Neighbor ? Closest to me is about 2 miles.
If it was beside the piece of shi
josedoug.jpg
t wouldn't hurt this

You ask these questions exposing your own grotesque ignorance. So funny. No one in the medical community ever said you couldn't get covid. What the medical community said, since you and your ilk never listen, was that the risk of death was extremely rare, and that your likelihood of survival was over 90%. But an ignoramus such as yourself, isn't going to know that. So, as a result, what do we have? We have a bunch of Republican spread necks across the country causing the spike in infections, because a hood rat president Trump tried to form a coup to steal an election, along with an insurrection, and they both failed. These idiots think they are going to make the Libs pay, and they are right. The problem is, so are they. This is stupidity on steroids people. The questions you ask are a direct result of straight up willful ignorance. You should get over yourself and the big lie. It's killing people. Not that you really give a shit about that.
Except, not really, and you're completely full of shit.

All you care about is your own freedoms and liberties to spread a deadly virus around. You don't want to capitulate because you have to satisfy your own selfish ends, while endangering others. To hell with you.
Go wash your mouth out with buckshot, fucktard.

Go wash your mouth out with buckshot, fucktard.
LOL! This guy lost the argument from the first post folks. Now he's lost his shit. This is what happens to these washed up unvaccinated Trump toadies. What you going to do toadie, shoot your way out of covid? :auiqs.jpg:

Are the vaccinated furious at the unvaccinated and sick criminal invaders crawling across the border?

If an unvaccinated criminal invader wants to spend his Joebucks at a restaurant will the vaccinated throw them out?

Are the vaccinated furious at the unvaccinated and sick criminal invaders crawling across the border?

If an unvaccinated criminal invader wants to spend his Joebucks at a restaurant will the vaccinated throw them out?
Why should they be? They're the one's risking life and limb in the heat and drought picking fruits and vegetables for the sorry asses who aren't going to do it.

Why do you care about the illegal who's unvaccinated? You don't give a shit about the legally unvaccinated. By the way, thank an illegal every chance you get. It's the least we can do for crawling across their borders for the last eighty years using our imperialist might by destroying their lives.

LOL! This guy lost the argument from the first post folks. Now he's lost his shit. This is what happens to these washed up unvaccinated Trump toadies. What you going to do toadie, shoot your way out of covid? :auiqs.jpg:
Except, no, not at all, and you're full of shit.

You're an idiot, doing a victory dance in the wrong end zone.

Your mama drink a lot when she was pregnant with you, or something?

Great non-argument. Damn I didn't know you were going to be this easy. But you are. You couldn't argue your way out of a sack of shit.
LOLOLOL....

You haven't made any arguments, you have just spewed bullshit.

You're a joke. :auiqs.jpg:

Why should they be? They're the one's risking life and limb in the heat and drought picking fruits and vegetables for the sorry asses who aren't going to do it.

Why do you care about the illegal who's unvaccinated? You don't give a shit about the legally unvaccinated. By the way, thank an illegal every chance you get. It's the least we can do for crawling across their borders for the last eighty years using our imperialist might by destroying their lives.
I agree with Cesar Chavez, the only good illegal is being used for fertilizer. He hid away plenty. I do not give birdshit about illegals and their covid. That communist democrats don't seem to mind the slithering disease. Is there really a disease? And that's why they don't care. The communists know it's a covid hoax.

I know how much it offends your kind, when people dare to see and think for themselves rather than mindlessly believing and obeying what your masters tell you.

Fuck you, and fuck all of your gullible, compliant, cowardly kind.
And that's the thread.

I’m too happy with my vaccination to be furious
Mask mesh is too large to stop virus. More conformity dog and pony

I agree with Cesar Chavez, the only good illegal is being used for fertilizer. He hid away plenty. I do not give birdshit about illegals and their covid. That communist democrats don't seem to mind the slithering disease. Is there really a disease? And that's why they don't care. The communists know it's a covid hoax.
Thanks for confirming right-wingers only allege to care about natural rights in abortion threads.

Forum List

Back