The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

Except, no, not at all, and you're full of shit.

You're an idiot, doing a victory dance in the wrong end zone.

Your mama drink a lot when she was pregnant with you, or something?
Dude, not sure I'm the one to tell you this, probably one of your ilk would be better, but saying nothing continues to make you look like an idiot. Lol! Folks, at this point, where all he does is act big, by attacking others, he probably forgot what the thread was all about. This is what these clowns on the Right do. It's all they do. They don't have a narrative. Whataboutisms and Ad hominem is the best they can do. They are so pitiful.

Not as of last night.
She's not happy, though.
Went in healthy, got jabbed, and left with a recurring health issue and a $24,000 bill.
Did she have health insurance? What about universal health care? Oh, that's right, we don't have that. If we did, she wouldn't be complaining about a $24,000 dollar bill.

Here's the lesson that some people just don't get. First, no two people are alike. My daughter got sick as a dog for about three days after the Phizer vaccine. A friend of ours thought he was going to die after three days of injecting the same thing. Asked if they would do it again, absolutely. Myself, two shots of Phizer, and nothing happened. No symptoms at all.

Secondly, the US sucks when it comes to making HC affordable, and yet, we do have access to some of the worlds best HC. The two are not synonymous. When are people going to figure that out, I don't know. HC in all developed countries was made a basic human right by providing universal coverage. But the US prioritizes the all mighty dollar over our own health. It's how we roll.

"Recurring health issues?" I can't relate to what you are talking about because you gave no details. And if you had, the alternative for this person could have been joining the 600,000 plus dead people already out there.

Here's the lesson that some people just don't get. First, no two people are alike. My daughter got sick as a dog for about three days after the Phizer vaccine. A friend of ours thought he was going to die after three days of injecting the same thing. Asked if they would do it again, absolutely. Myself, two shots of Phizer, and nothing happened. No symptoms at all.

My Doc was practically using me for vaccine experimentation. Flu, pneumonia, hepatitis, I lost track of what I got. But it was either the flu or the pneumonia shot that did a number on my arm, so that for 2 days I could hardly bear to move it. All the others I had no reaction from at all.

I agree with Cesar Chavez, the only good illegal is being used for fertilizer.
Thinking of them as fertilizer eh, as you bite into an orange or apple that they picked? And this who you are. The entitled pricks of the world.
He hid away plenty. I do not give birdshit about illegals and their covid.
Really? Is that before or after the supermarket shelves were suddenly empty, because you hated them so much, they finally were no longer there to pick your vegetables? Lol! You are so full of shit.
That communist democrats don't seem to mind the slithering disease. Is there really a disease? And that's why they don't care. The communists know it's a covid hoax.
A hoax? Communist? Lol! You don't even know what Communism means, and if these make believe people knew it was a hoax, that means you have the evidence it is. What is it?

My Doc was practically using me for vaccine experimentation. Flu, pneumonia, hepatitis, I lost track of what I got. But it was either the flu or the pneumonia shot that did a number on my arm, so that for 2 days I could hardly bear to move it. All the others I had no reaction from at all.
No two people are alike.

It begs the question of whether we are being used for experimentation. After two vaccine shots, there is speculation of a delta booster, a lambda booster and a delta plus booster. What are they looking for? This is lab rat territory.

Just a reminder
Very sad.

Here are the questions that anyone should ask in regards to this article.
1. Were there any underlying health conditions and were any of them considered High Risk?
2. The ages of grandmother and mother were not out of the question of being high risk, and if they had underlying health issues, even with the vaccine, they are at risk.
3. Looking at the pictures of the couple, they are both overweight. Hard to tell exactly, but being obese puts one at high risk.

Another article has a picture of mom
Mom appears to be at high risk due to age and weight
Grandma unfortunately was elderly and at high risk.

My point is this. If the family were the poster children of health, young, and not high risk, then this is more alarming.
Unfortunately this family didn't get vaccinated, their right IMO. I would like to know what the data is for those vaccinated and with co-morbidities and considered high risk. From what I've read, initial results were positive for those considered high-risk. Would like to no more of the data since initial studies and I'm having a hard time finding it.

It begs the question of whether we are being used for experimentation. After two vaccine shots, there is speculation of a delta booster, a lambda booster and a delta plus booster. What are they looking for? This is lab rat territory.

Actually this goes to the heart of "herd immunity" The 70% figure is a generalization between the efficacy and the distribution. You could have 100% of people vaccinated with a vaccine that's only 1% effective, and you won't control the spread.

Did she have health insurance? What about universal health care? Oh, that's right, we don't have that. If we did, she wouldn't be complaining about a $24,000 dollar bill.
Irrelevant. The bill has to be paid by someone. Fuck your shitty UHC.
The fact is, she went in healthy and left in an ambulance with $24,000 worth of bills and recurring health issues.
Fuck your vaccine and fuck you for downplaying my friend's tragedy.

The fact is, she went in healthy and left in an ambulance with $24,000 worth of bills and recurring health issues.
Americans being reminded about UHC is hurtful and causes them to erupt with bad behaviour.

Trump had a plan for America's HC.
But he left it on Mars.

If this is a one in a million occurrence why blow it out of proportion?

Dude, not sure I'm the one to tell you this, probably one of your ilk would be better, but saying nothing continues to make you look like an idiot. Lol! Folks, at this point, where all he does is act big, by attacking others, he probably forgot what the thread was all about. This is what these clowns on the Right do. It's all they do. They don't have a narrative. Whataboutisms and Ad hominem is the best they can do. They are so pitiful.
Sure, guy......

"Irrelevant?" "The bill has to be paid by someone?" Well no shit. Guess who that is? You and me you dumb ass. Why do you think the bill was 24,000? Take a wild fucking guess? Let me help you out. It's those other poor folks who wouldn't pay or couldn't pay because millions can't afford the high priced private insurance. So we get to pay, what they don't. Which is why we need UHC. But you're still too stupid to figure that out. That's why you are out of control mentally, with your less than dumb response.

Very sad.

Here are the questions that anyone should ask in regards to this article.
1. Were there any underlying health conditions and were any of them considered High Risk?
2. The ages of grandmother and mother were not out of the question of being high risk, and if they had underlying health issues, even with the vaccine, they are at risk.
3. Looking at the pictures of the couple, they are both overweight. Hard to tell exactly, but being obese puts one at high risk.

Another article has a picture of mom
Mom appears to be at high risk due to age and weight
Grandma unfortunately was elderly and at high risk.

My point is this. If the family were the poster children of health, young, and not high risk, then this is more alarming.
Unfortunately this family didn't get vaccinated, their right IMO. I would like to know what the data is for those vaccinated and with co-morbidities and considered high risk. From what I've read, initial results were positive for those considered high-risk. Would like to no more of the data since initial studies and I'm having a hard time finding it.
The guy was 35. Just stop

Forum List

Back