The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

The guy was 35. Just stop
"just stop". That's no logical answer to any of the questions.
My point is that the narrative that is pushed is "4 Died from Covid and weren't Unvaccinated". But the article never publishes anything about the health condition of those that died. That matters. You can ignore it all you want, but it matters. Since day one, we knew that high co-morbidities put people at hight risk. I'm not sure what the stats are for those that are considered high risk and are vaccinated. I would imagine that the vaccination has to help, but I need to see the data first. My point is that the vaccination might not have helped if you already in poor health. Being overweight is one of the high risk categories, and other than grandma, these people were high risk.

Shame on them for not getting the vaccination. But I also bet there was more to their health that isn't being relayed.

"just stop". That's no logical answer to any of the questions.
My point is that the narrative that is pushed is "4 Died from Covid and weren't Unvaccinated". But the article never publishes anything about the health condition of those that died. That matters. You can ignore it all you want, but it matters. Since day one, we knew that high co-morbidities put people at hight risk. I'm not sure what the stats are for those that are considered high risk and are vaccinated. I would imagine that the vaccination has to help, but I need to see the data first. My point is that the vaccination might not have helped if you already in poor health. Being overweight is one of the high risk categories, and other than grandma, these people were high risk.

Shame on them for not getting the vaccination. But I also bet there was more to their health that isn't being relayed.
You're looking for some way to dismiss this.

The guy was 35. He died because covid killed him

Just stop

1628261722461.png

Forum List

Back