The vaccinated are furious at the unvaccinated

Pearls Before Swine

Two Florida counties away is Nassau, now #1 for C-19 in the U.S.

Alachua County
’However, we detected an additional mutation in spike’s N-terminal domain of B.1.1.7 strain present at low frequency (~1%) in the unvaccinated population, potentially affecting protein’s stability and functionality. The findings highlight the critical need for continued testing and monitoring of infections among individuals regardless of immunization status.’
The longer the unvaccinated drag the pandemic out, the better chances we will see a variant that may challenge the vaccines we have at present. But they don't want to hear that. They just say...."I GOT MY RIGHTS!'

Evidently, they mean they got their rights to make others sick.

It pisses me off more that most of the spread necks who are legal here, aren't getting vaccinated. At least the illegals are picking the fruits and vegetables that you and I aren't going to pick. The spread necks who aren't vaccinated are doing it because Trump lost. They're idiots.
You want to inject yourself with an experimental substance that has already fucked up and killed a bunch of people, that doesn't even prevent you from getting or spreading the pissant flu which has a survival rate of over 99% that your coward ass is so terrified of, you go right ahead, but if you do, you're in no position to call anyone else an "idiot".

Idiot.

You want to inject yourself with an experimental substance that has already fucked up and killed a bunch of people, that doesn't even prevent you from getting or spreading the pissant flu which has a survival rate of over 99% that your coward ass is so terrified of, you go right ahead, but if you do, you're in no position to call anyone else an "idiot".
Idiot.
Beat anyone up last night? :lmao:

Anyone who has a assault rifle in their signature must have a serious size problem. It helps to compensate.....

Because it’s a communicable disease. My body my choice is fine for when your choices don’t affect others.
Hold on there...when the welfare hos decide to have kids I am forced as a taxpayer to pay for the little monsters and then I have deal with their higher rate of crime and disease spreaders.

Nope, not in that job anymore.

I found a really nice gig out here in the backwoods, taking care of folks.
I'm loving it.
ya got issues, but still respect

1628039064397.jpeg

Forum List

Back