The US Military Has Raided And Seized Servers In Germany, Tied To The Dominion Election System

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who at that facility was returning fire? The army of George Soros or Q'Anon itself????

:banana:

That video was hilarious. "It's a bankrupt tech company! Suppressive fire!" :rofl:

I doubt they're going to recover any accessible servers from that site. ;)

I didn't get that far.. You're more patient than I am about this.. One of the links I tried had a pre-screen on it.. Said they were "scanning my browser for DDoService threats"... :auiqs.jpg:

Would love to see the Soros Group removed by military force.

WTFuck Newsource was that man? Their logo is too tiny to read? And with that much firepower -- the servers are fucking DUST by now.

This is where we separate the sane from the delusional...

I'm only putting up what I am finding about the subject at this point------------

Perhaps soros election fraud servers were down in the basement like where Hilliary hides her servers for illegal activity.

did you bother to read my comments below the video---

I so hope this is what our military is doing to the Soros Group and its cheating.....

chill out--and wait for the morning. There isn't much on the subject right now, but by morning this may change.

And who at that facility was returning fire? The army of George Soros or Q'Anon itself????

That video was hilarious. "It's a bankrupt tech company! Suppressive fire!" :rofl:

Hey if it helps you sleep tonight---tell yourself what you want.

We all know those nightmares of Soros and Biden being snagged trying to steal the election and take down the USA has to be scary for the all the communist libs and foreigners.

From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.

Did you see who this BANKRUPTED company was sharing office space with----HINT HE's one the richest psychopaths in the world.

I didn't get that far.. You're more patient than I am about this.. One of the links I tried had a pre-screen on it.. Said they were "scanning my browser for DDoService threats"... :auiqs.jpg:

LOL, I should have used single quotation marks. No one actually said that in the video....but someone should have! I was just making up the sort of comments I imagine might have been tossed around if that sort of firepower was actually used to raid the Scytl facility in Germany. :p

Did you see who this BANKRUPTED company was sharing office space with----HINT HE's one the richest psychopaths in the world.

Now we're into the rejected movie script for Superman 5....

I though this was very .....very interesting! I am liking this more and more :mm:

The Spanish election manipulation company behind Dominion software was RAIDED by a large US ARMY force in Germany during which they seized servers.

• November 13, 2020

I knew when they had just started counting votes in Arizona a republican state democrats gave biden the win something was up. There is not a chance in Hell biden could ever win in Arizona. California and New York that live life in a delusional reality yes Arizona not in a million years.

LOL, I should have used single quotation marks. No one actually said that in the video....but someone should have! I was just making up the sort of comments I imagine might have been tossed around if that sort of firepower was actually used to raid the Scytl facility in Germany. :p
Will you'all stop trying to shoot down the military fire power being used on the foreign frauds trying to steal our election and their puppet master and psychopath George Soros. It's my happy thought before I go to bed tonight dreaming of miliary fire power being used for good in the world once again.

And you think that led to the kind of firepower the video claimed was used to recover the servers? :lol: Seriously...did you watch the video you linked? Do you really think that's what happens when a business is raided to recover computer drives/servers?

What is it you like about this, exactly? Louie Gohmert saw a tweet claiming the US military had raided a server in Germany, he implies it could have been ordered by someone in the government opposed to Trump, and you are liking it? I thought you were a Trump supporter...

Of course, the more important point is that this is all speculation based on a German tweet. :lol:
Tweet from whom?

The US Army raiding a software company in Germany? Seems very unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back