The US Military Has Raided And Seized Servers In Germany, Tied To The Dominion Election System

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it you like about this, exactly? Louie Gohmert saw a tweet claiming the US military had raided a server in Germany, he implies it could have been ordered by someone in the government opposed to Trump, and you are liking it? I thought you were a Trump supporter...

Of course, the more important point is that this is all speculation based on a German tweet. :lol:
Wrong

I'm dubious about this. Aint a single news outlet reporting this.

Oh give me a break!

CNN never reported that they stopped counting on election night. They never mentioned hunter bidens laptop!

I don't thunk the grass is green because TV hasn't told me so.

And the thing that started this raid was a random tweet in Germany? Who authorized the raid? Under what legal pretense.. Having our military RAID a private company in Germany is an act of war.. Unless the German Govt approved it..

Anyone ring up the DOD and ask them for comment? How about any Germans asking their govt to VERIFY they gave consent to this "raid"? This is horseshit at the moment..
You're wrong. Once the US government determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The seizure was signed off on, and while there was US military support in this operation, the US military was not in the lead. This explains why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

With the server now they have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.

What is it you like about this, exactly? Louie Gohmert saw a tweet claiming the US military had raided a server in Germany, he implies it could have been ordered by someone in the government opposed to Trump, and you are liking it? I thought you were a Trump supporter...

Of course, the more important point is that this is all speculation based on a German tweet. :lol:
No, the more important thing is that the database of votes in a good part of the USA is under the control of the US government and will not be altered.

We should not allow companies that count our votes to store that data outside the USA for PI reasons alone.

Wrong

That's true, I was wrong. Apparently Gohmert didn't actually see the tweet, someone told him about it. :p

No, the more important thing is that the database of votes in a good part of the USA is under the control of the US government and will not be altered.

We should not allow companies that count our votes to store that data outside the USA for PI reasons alone.

Gohmert seemed to think that, if this actually happened (and I have no idea if he really believes it did, or was just spouting nonsense to score some sort of political points), it was anti-Trump forces within the government that would have called for the raid. ;)

And who at that facility was returning fire? The army of George Soros or Q'Anon itself????
That video was hilarious. "It's a bankrupt tech company! Suppressive fire!" :rofl:
It was bought by another company and still operates.

As to the military force, it was likely brought in to overwhelm with a show of force the private security I am sure the people in charge put in place to keep nosey journalists away.

Just keep in mind that the motto of the US intelligence community is "Admit to nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations."

This is all very plausible, you wouldnt believe the stuff they have built underground in Washington DC and across this country, as did the NAzis in their own country during WW2, that we then seized and use over their by our own military/intelligence community.

As far as getting permission from the Germans, they gave it but we dont have to have it since we are legally still at war with Germany. We can legally do whatever the hell we want there and if the Germans dont like it they can go pound sand.

Gohmert seemed to think that, if this actually happened (and I have no idea if he really believes it did, or was just spouting nonsense to score some sort of political points), it was anti-Trump forces within the government that would have called for the raid. ;)
I dont know, but I can guess, and who got it is a mystery, or if it even happened at all.

Our intelligence/military operate in the shadows so much that you cannot know if something emanating out is real, imagination or decoy.

All I know is that:
1) Trump is not an idiot and he knew what was plausible from Democrats,
2) He didnt just fire Esper for the hell of it if he thinks he is out of office in two months,
3) This rumor is coming from multiple sources, which increases the likelihood that it is true.

The US Army raiding a software company in Germany? Seems very unlikely.
Legally we are still at war with Germany as no peace treaty was ever signed, so we can do whatever the hell we want.

Germany is our bitch.

Ever notice that such a powerful nation is not on the UN Security Council? Ever wonder why that is?

Lol, this thread got buried quick, lololol.

Tonight we heard more from our source on this raid in Germany.

From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.
The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.
By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.

Trump Attorney Lin Wood weighed in on this report today.

Biden & his criminal cronies are not going to sleep well tonight. Well, Biden might because he probably forgot the name Scytl.
His co-conspirators know name well. They also know the name Paragon, company which purchased Scytl in 10/20.
Every will be revealed.#FightBack https://t.co/AxYVSqjaIs
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 14, 2020

What makes people so gullible? So apt to believe in every fake news conspiracy that comes off the internet?

Are all of you taking some pill or on anti-depressants? Seriously.

I though this was very .....very interesting! I am liking this more and more :mm:

The Spanish election manipulation company behind Dominion software was RAIDED by a large US ARMY force in Germany during which they seized servers.

• November 13, 2020

Horseshit.

The military cannot and would not violate a truck load of laws to raid a private company in Germany

Total fiction.

There are no election servers online in Germany, or here, that gather all state votes....
Prove it, lol
Are our voting machines on an online system all tied in with each other in order to work?

You will have your PROOF when the Georgia hand recount is complete, with only minor adjustments to the count....

You will know if your vote switching happened with the voting machines.

There are no election servers online in Germany, or here, that gather all state votes....
Prove it, lol
Are our voting machines on an online system all tied in with each other in order to work?

You will have your PROOF when the Georgia hand recount is complete, with only minor adjustments to the count....

You will know if your vote switching happened with the voting machines.
No, the GA 'recount' is only a canvas/audit. They are not doing a hand recount according to their SoS.

Not saying I'm sold on this but the timing works. Earlier this week Trump tweets about ballot swapping, Giuliani mentions Dominion whistleblowers coming forward, Espers is fired, and it occurs after the first day of the Georgia recount (potentially adding proof). Personally I hope it's true because liberal sore winners are showing themselves to petty vindictive assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back