Democrats Threaten to SUE for Making Vaccine Availible to Public..

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
You cant make this shit up.... They are obsessed that Trump will have a win at the cost of your very lives... This is the kind of shit that makes me sick and will start a civil war.. Democrats want to stop distribution of the vaccine because they want Biden to have that feather in his cap...

You cant make this shit up.... They are obsessed that Trump will have a win at the cost of your very lives... This is the kind of shit that makes me sick and will start a civil war.. Democrats want to stop distribution of the vaccine because they want Biden to have that feather in his cap...

Your title and the news story doesn't match.

The whiny bitches in NY said they dont want it so Trump is giving it to those who do.... Now they are all butt hurt..... They can't have it both ways...

Which is the right Democratic AG should, and if the states health dept ok's it.

Just stop. I don't know what delusional world you live in but the article says nothing of the sort.

New York attorney general threatens Trump with lawsuit if he denies state access to ‘life-saving’ vaccine

Democrats Threaten to SUE for Making Vaccine Availible to Public..

Can you not see the diff?

The vaccine will only be safe it Biden gives it out.... LOL....

what a crock of shit!

what a crock of shit!
Biden will not be giving it out just like Trump won't the US military will..

Nice Spin BillyBob.

It's trump denying the so-called vaccine.
trump has fucked up everything he touches, so might as will continue to spread more lies

what a crock of shit!

No, if the scientists says it's safe.

Nice Spin BillyBob.

trump has fucked up everything he touches, so might as will continue to spread more lies
Way to go dumb fuck! IT was Cuomo who told Trump he didn't want it because it didn't come from Biden and he doesn't trust it.. I know your aversion to FACTS.... Gawd you people are so fucking gullible..

Nice Spin BillyBob.

Way to go dumb fuck! IT was Cuomo who told Trump he didn't want it because it didn't come from Biden and he doesn't trust it.. I know your aversion to FACTS.... Gawd you people are so fucking gullible..
It didn't come from Trump either.

Forum List

Back