The US Military Has Raided And Seized Servers In Germany, Tied To The Dominion Election System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you actually listen to that? Gohmert said that an unnamed person told him about a German tweet. The tweet claimed that US military had raided Scytl. That's the basis for this?

And again, Gohmert claims to have told the president that he needed to get information from Scytl, but that before he could do so, the servers were taken. Gohmert speculates it could be people in the government who have been trying to take Trump down.

What is it you're so happy about here? :lol:

Would love to see the Soros Group removed by military force.

You should podt
I though this was very .....very interesting! I am liking this more and more :mm:

The Spanish election manipulation company behind Dominion software was RAIDED by a large US ARMY force in Germany during which they seized servers.

• November 13, 2020

you should have posted this in the breaking news section.

I'm dubious about this. Aint a single news outlet reporting this.

Oh give me a break!

CNN never reported that they stopped counting on election night. They never mentioned hunter bidens laptop!

I don't thunk the grass is green because TV hasn't told me so.

And the thing that started this raid was a random tweet in Germany? Who authorized the raid? Under what legal pretense.. Having our military RAID a private company in Germany is an act of war.. Unless the German Govt approved it..

Anyone ring up the DOD and ask them for comment? How about any Germans asking their govt to VERIFY they gave consent to this "raid"? This is horseshit at the moment..

Why would Louie Gohmert lie to the world? no reason at all.

I trust him. I trust that he knows more than many of us here! ;)

Again

I trust that Louie Gohmert knows a lot more of what's happening than any of us here.

sure he does. The quackiest bird in Congress on the right of the aisle at least.. Can you answer any of my questions from above? Did ya watch that ASSAULT video and BELIEVE that much firepower was required to accomplish the mission?

I'm all out of Swampland but I could sell you a Rolex....

Again

I trust that Louie Gohmert knows a lot more of what's happening than any of us here.

sure he does. The quackiest bird in Congress on the right of the aisle at least.. Can you answer any of my questions from above? Did ya watch that ASSAULT video and BELIEVE that much firepower was required to accomplish the mission?

I'm all out of Swampland but I could sell you a Rolex....

I don't need a Rolex. ;)

Good night everyone.

Why would Louie Gohmert lie to the world? no reason at all.

I trust him. I trust that he knows more than many of us here! ;)

Lie? He said he was told that there was a tweet in German that claimed the US military raided Scytl in Germany. He doesn't have to lie when he's just reporting third-hand and speculating about what that third-hand claim could possible entail. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back