The UN laughed at Trump, and Trump laughed at Trump too

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s funny. If Trump can’t keep a straight face anymore as he blatantly lies to America it will mean an amusing few months as his Presidency comes to an end.

You are very confused....

Tr
blob:https://www.msnbc.com/df72bbf1-51d0-416d-a4b1-8c880f6affc2

So, how do we unpack all of that? Easy, Trump simply lied when he said we accomplished more in the last two years in this country, than at any time in our history, and everyone including Trump knew it was a lie. Even Trump couldn't hold back on the lie this time, so he laughed at himself, along with the rest of the congregation.

The other take away from that lie by Trump, is the fact that it exemplifies what this administration has been about for two years; blatant dishonesty from every corner. And if his supporters can't see that, I pity them, and the dishonest criminal they elected.

Trump had them eating out of his hand...….
:auiqs.jpg:They were laughing at his criminal ass.

They fear and admire TRUMP all at the same time....

obongo was the joke...……...
If that were true, they wouldn't have laughed at his lying ass. Trump doesn't fool anyone. Especially those who are overseas. The only one's who believe Trump's lies are the retarded Sheep who voted for him.

That’s funny. If Trump can’t keep a straight face anymore as he blatantly lies to America it will mean an amusing few months as his Presidency comes to an end.

Tr

So, how do we unpack all of that? Easy, Trump simply lied when he said we accomplished more in the last two years in this country, than at any time in our history, and everyone including Trump knew it was a lie. Even Trump couldn't hold back on the lie this time, so he laughed at himself, along with the rest of the congregation.

The other take away from that lie by Trump, is the fact that it exemplifies what this administration has been about for two years; blatant dishonesty from every corner. And if his supporters can't see that, I pity them, and the dishonest criminal they elected.

If that were true, they wouldn't have laughed at his lying ass. Trump doesn't fool anyone. Especially those who are overseas. The only one's who believe Trump's lies are the retarded Sheep who voted for him.

He's your President for the next 6 years or so....

He is going to SPANK your ass in the Mid-Terms....

Take your pussy hat off and Deal with it..

Tr

Look at this coward ass trying to change the subject. Trump is an illegal president, and the proof is already there. Why do you think he is so desperate to get rid of Rosenstein?

Tr

I am over seas quite often. The general public doesn’t laugh at him. They don’t understand him but they don’t hate him.

Tr

Look at this coward ass trying to change the subject. Trump is an illegal president, and the proof is already there. Why do you think he is so desperate to get rid of Rosenstein?
Please explain to all of us how he is illegal.

I am over seas quite often. The general public doesn’t laugh at him. They don’t understand him but they don’t hate him.

really? I don't believe you.

and
why equate laughing at a person with hatred? Do you always project like this?

Excellent, the man is for America. ............The first President in my lifetime that I will support 100%. Tells the truth to the world leaders, to their faces and represents America First, me first. That's all I need to know. Lose this guy and we WILL get exactly what we deserve. We have our chance, balls in our court. If I we’re Trump. I’ll give UN 30 days to pack their shit and get the fuck out.

Excellent, the man is for America. ............The first President in my lifetime that I will support 100%. Tells the truth to the world leaders, to their faces and represents America First, me first. That's all I need to know. Lose this guy and we WILL get exactly what we deserve. We have our chance, balls in our court. If I we’re Trump. I’ll give UN 30 days to pack their shit and get the fuck out.
Weird post. A con man like Trump always amazes me with his ability to convince people like you that up is down, left is right and

I don’t care if you don’t believe me.
you sound almost presidential here

:5_1_12024:

the lies never cease
What lies? Your little cartoon suggests you are a 12 year old girl.
So you people not only hate women, you hate little girls too?

sick
I don’t hate women. I hate liars. I also don’t hate little girls, I just think it’s comical that a grown person ( assuming you are ) uses a cartoon to express themselves, after all that is what little girls do. I hope you don’t apply the logic you just displayed in your life to make important decisions.

the lies never cease

sick
I don’t hate women. I hate liars. I also don’t hate little girls, I just think it’s comical that a grown person ( assuming you are ) uses a cartoon to express themselves, after all that is what little girls do. I hope you don’t apply the logic you just displayed in your life to make important decisions.
and why would you have Winston as your avatar? You're such a tool

Weird post. A con man like Trump always amazes me with his ability to convince people like you that up is down, left is right Weird post to you maybe. It makes lots of sense.

the lies never cease

sick
What’s your problem with Winston? Tool? You insist on saying something a little girl would say. In the future a sentence should never start with and. The first word should be capitalized. You will be taught that In little girl 101z

He's the "man"!

All of you anti-American globalist despots, (and Liberals) - eat your hearts out!

Weird post. A con man like Trump always amazes me with his ability to convince people like you that up is down, left is right Weird post to you maybe. It makes lots of sense.
I agree. you're an empty suit with an empty head

the lies never cease

sick
What’s your problem with Winston? Tool? You insist on saying something a little girl would say. In the future a sentence should never start with and. The first word should be capitalized. You will be taught that In little girl 101z
. Probably past it’s bedtime.

I agree. you're an empty suit with an empty head
Take you’re nonsense and shove it up you’re ass punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back