The UN laughed at Trump, and Trump laughed at Trump too

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your problem with Winston? Tool? You insist on saying something a little girl would say. In the future a sentence should never start with and. The first word should be capitalized. You will be taught that In little girl 101z
Clue, to attempt to insult a person by comparing them to little girls, suggests you demean little girls. Worse would be lumping somebody you obviously dislike in with your supposed caring about little girls. You'd be insulting them, so yes you are quite the tool.

Winston?

The man's flaws and imperfections were incredible. Outside of his role in WWII, he was not an attractive man. And ever see the movie Gallipoli?

What lies? Your little cartoon suggests you are a 12 year old girl.
So you people not only hate women, you hate little girls too?

sick
I don’t hate women. I hate liars. I also don’t hate little girls, I just think it’s comical that a grown person ( assuming you are ) uses a cartoon to express themselves, after all that is what little girls do. I hope you don’t apply the logic you just displayed in your life to make important decisions.
and why would you have Winston as your avatar? You're such a tool
What’s your problem with Winston? Tool? You insist on saying something a little girl would say. In the future a sentence should never start with and. The first word should be capitalized. You will be taught that In little girl 101z
. Probably past it’s bedtime.
Nurse Ratched just took his crayons.

Clue, to attempt to insult a person by comparing them to little girls, suggests you demean little girls. Worse would be lumping somebody you obviously dislike in with your supposed caring about little girls. You'd be insulting them, so yes you are quite the tool.

Winston?

The man's flaws and imperfections were incredible. Outside of his role in WWII, he was not an attractive man. And ever see the movie Gallipoli?
Comsidering your opening paragraph is total made up crap, at least you tried. You failed, but you tried.

As far as Winston is concerned he was a great statesman that led his country through one of the most horrific events in their history. His influence in Europe is still felt today. I dare say he has done more significant things for his county, the world and the continuation of democracy than you. I find it comical that you build your view of history based on a movie. All leaders have flaws, maybe you haven’t noticed. You compare this against the common good. Winston’s contribution to the common good far outweighed his flaws.

I reiterate, I hope you don’t use your limited ability in logic to make important decisions.

wow! A gay tag team?

Are Intolerant and dave tops, bottoms, or vers?

cool
You can always tell when someone has absolutely no ability to back up their opinions. They go straight to the gay thing. Problem is this clown is showing his hypocracy. He supports hat rights, when he wants someone to like him and when he wants to fit in but as the true liar he is, takes the first opportunity to make fun of them and imply there is something wrong with them. You really aren’t very good at this.

You are very confused....

Tr
Trump had them eating out of his hand...….
:auiqs.jpg:They were laughing at his criminal ass.

They fear and admire TRUMP all at the same time....

obongo was the joke...……...
If that were true, they wouldn't have laughed at his lying ass. Trump doesn't fool anyone. Especially those who are overseas. The only one's who believe Trump's lies are the retarded Sheep who voted for him.

He's your President for the next 6 years or so....

He is going to SPANK your ass in the Mid-Terms....

Take your pussy hat off and Deal with it..
Look at this coward ass trying to change the subject. Trump is an illegal president, and the proof is already there. Why do you think he is so desperate to get rid of Rosenstein?

Rave on you idiot...……...

Winston?

Comsidering your opening paragraph is total made up crap, at least you tried. You failed, but you tried.

As far as Winston is concerned he was a great statesman that led his country through one of the most horrific events in their history. His influence in Europe is still felt today. I dare say he has done more significant things for his county, the world and the continuation of democracy than you. I find it comical that you build your view of history based on a movie. All leaders have flaws, maybe you haven’t noticed. You compare this against the common good. Winston’s contribution to the common good far outweighed his flaws.

I reiterate, I hope you don’t use your limited ability in logic to make important decisions.
Based on a movie? Reading and comprehension seems seriously lacking at good old usmb.

The ref to a movie is in relation to a horrific reality - " A quarter-century before boldly leading Britain in World War II, Winston Churchill spearheaded a World War I military debacle—Gallipoli."

Winston's contributions were to the UK during a time of war. It was his job. Anyone else in that job would have tried to do good. LOL

The legend has started to be challenged, sure enough. Churchill’s inglorious, and unabashed, record as an arch-imperialist and a burst of revisionism has started to fashion a second, countervailing one to the conventional view of Churchill as unalloyed hero that has held sway since we won the Battle of Britain. There’s a lot in it, too.

Churchill committed a number of acts that might be termed “evil”, or war crimes. It is true that he sat in a Cabinet that sent in the irregular “black and tans” a notoriously cruel gang of British “troops” recruited from prisons to tame the Irish, ironically enough through terrorism, and when the British grip on the island had long since been lost.

It’s also true he authorised the bombing of Iraq by the RAF early in its period under British occupation, just after the first world war. He became a political outcast, even in his own party, when he campaigned against modest proposals for Indian self-rule in the 1930s, later declaring that “I have not become the King’s First Minister in order to preside over the liquidation of the British Empire”.

Why do we want Winston Churchill on the new fiver?

'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/03/the-dark-side-of-winston-churchills-legacy-no-one-should-forget/

Myths Archives - The International Churchill Society

wow! A gay tag team?

cool
You can always tell when someone has absolutely no ability to back up their opinions. They go straight to the gay thing. Problem is this clown is showing his hypocracy. He supports hat rights, when he wants someone to like him and when he wants to fit in but as the true liar he is, takes the first opportunity to make fun of them and imply there is something wrong with them. You really aren’t very good at this.
when two men tag team another, anyone who doesn't think it's sort of gay is a moron. It was not an insult. You project your own views

Winston?

Based on a movie? Reading and comprehension seems seriously lacking at good old usmb.

The ref to a movie is in relation to a horrific reality - " A quarter-century before boldly leading Britain in World War II, Winston Churchill spearheaded a World War I military debacle—Gallipoli."

Winston's contributions were to the UK during a time of war. It was his job. Anyone else in that job would have tried to do good. LOL

The legend has started to be challenged, sure enough. Churchill’s inglorious, and unabashed, record as an arch-imperialist and a burst of revisionism has started to fashion a second, countervailing one to the conventional view of Churchill as unalloyed hero that has held sway since we won the Battle of Britain. There’s a lot in it, too.

Churchill committed a number of acts that might be termed “evil”, or war crimes. It is true that he sat in a Cabinet that sent in the irregular “black and tans” a notoriously cruel gang of British “troops” recruited from prisons to tame the Irish, ironically enough through terrorism, and when the British grip on the island had long since been lost.

It’s also true he authorised the bombing of Iraq by the RAF early in its period under British occupation, just after the first world war. He became a political outcast, even in his own party, when he campaigned against modest proposals for Indian self-rule in the 1930s, later declaring that “I have not become the King’s First Minister in order to preside over the liquidation of the British Empire”.

Why do we want Winston Churchill on the new fiver?

'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/03/the-dark-side-of-winston-churchills-legacy-no-one-should-forget/

Myths Archives - The International Churchill Society
It was his job. He did it well. To say anyone else would try to do a good job is simply foolish. He was the guy and the one we are talking about. I have no problem with what he tried to do to Iraq. We knew then they were scum. As far as the other. Why wouldn’t he protect the empire? Our president protects all our states and territories.

wow! A gay tag team?

cool
when two men tag team another, anyone who doesn't think it's sort of gay is a moron. It was not an insult. You project your own views
You really are a moron. You denegrated gay people. Let me ask you, have you ever had a friend take your side on an issue? If so are you the pitcher or the catcher? You really stink at this! I love the avatar. Is that a big pile of dog shit on your head? It would be appropriate.

It was his job. He did it well. To say anyone else would try to do a good job is simply foolish. He was the guy and the one we are talking about. I have no problem with what he tried to do to Iraq. We knew then they were scum. As far as the other. Why wouldn’t he protect the empire? Our president protects all our states and territories.

Really? Not foolish at all. Iraqis were scum? Huh?

Our president is a sell out to Putin and to his own personal fortune

You really are a moron. You denegrated gay people. Let me ask you, have you ever had a friend take your side on an issue? If so are you the pitcher or the catcher? You really stink at this! I love the avatar. Is that a big pile of dog shit on your head? It would be appropriate.
Denigrate gay people? Where? LOL

you're pretty dumb to project so much

Really? Not foolish at all. Iraqis were scum? Huh?

Our president is a sell out to Putin and to his own personal fortune
Nice deflection from the conversation. And yes the Iraqi were and are scum.

Denigrate gay people? Where? LOL

you're pretty dumb to project so much
You used it as a means to denegrate those who disagree with you. You really suck at this. Get some friends and have a meeting then get back to us grown ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back