The UN laughed at Trump, and Trump laughed at Trump too

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are a moron. You denegrated gay people. Let me ask you, have you ever had a friend take your side on an issue? If so are you the pitcher or the catcher? You really stink at this! I love the avatar. Is that a big pile of dog shit on your head? It would be appropriate.
Denigrate gay people? Where? LOL

you're pretty dumb to project so much
You used it as a means to denegrate those who disagree with you. You really suck at this. Get some friends and have a meeting then get back to us grown ups.
So you feel that being asked if you are gay is demeaning? sad

very sad

You really are a moron. You denegrated gay people. Let me ask you, have you ever had a friend take your side on an issue? If so are you the pitcher or the catcher? You really stink at this! I love the avatar. Is that a big pile of dog shit on your head? It would be appropriate.

You used it as a means to denegrate those who disagree with you. You really suck at this. Get some friends and have a meeting then get back to us grown ups.
Now I know what the "p" stands for

pathetic

Nice deflection from the conversation. And yes the Iraqi were and are scum.

So why did the GOP and others in the conservative world insist we were there to help the lovely people?
“lovely people” what the hell is that. Moreover what does that have to do with the conversation at hand? You can try and deflect, but it doesn’t work. Stick to the subject.

So why did the GOP and others in the conservative world insist we were there to help the lovely people?
“lovely people” what the hell is that. Moreover what does that have to do with the conversation at hand? You can try and deflect, but it doesn’t work. Stick to the subject.
Oh Winston Cultist. Are you experiencing a dark moment?

very sad
Nope. The fact that you use that to try and shame people is demeaning. You really need to pick up your gane. You aren’t that bright or cleaver.

blob:https://www.msnbc.com/df72bbf1-51d0-416d-a4b1-8c880f6affc2

So, how do we unpack all of that? Easy, Trump simply lied when he said we accomplished more in the last two years in this country, than at any time in our history, and everyone including Trump knew it was a lie. Even Trump couldn't hold back on the lie this time, so he laughed at himself, along with the rest of the congregation.

The other take away from that lie by Trump, is the fact that it exemplifies what this administration has been about for two years; blatant dishonesty from every corner. And if his supporters can't see that, I pity them, and the dishonest criminal they elected.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Such angst!!!!!!! I enjoy reading all angst-ridden shit that commie fuckwads like those of your ilk spew! It never changes but still? I am entertained by it! Changing hearts and minds are those commie tards! Picking up converts for the commie cause...

Eh, I wouldn't count on it....

EVERYTHING THE LEFT WAILS ABOUT is like the weatherman faking it in Florence. Here you have the EU taking sides with Iran against Trump's assertions of deeper sanctions against them to stop their nuclear and terror aspirations along with penalties for anyone who violates the sanctions because unlike Trump, THE EU NEEDS IRAN'S BUSINESS!

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, the EU our "buddies" siding with Iran over the USA. That is what kind of shape the EU is in. And the idiot Left would have us think we should be kissing up to these people.

NO DOUBT if Obama or Hitlary were still in office WE WOULD BE-- -- -- only because the Left has been selling us down the tubes for years.

NOT SO ANY MORE. Screw 'em all.

Now I know what the "p" stands for

pathetic
Yes you are!

very sad
Nope. The fact that you use that to try and shame people is demeaning. You really need to pick up your gane. You aren’t that bright or cleaver.
You felt shamed?

Maybe you need a bigger closet? Or an intervention?

Oh Winston Cultist. Are you experiencing a dark moment?
Only you and those that rode the short bus understand what you mean.

very sad
You felt shamed?

Maybe you need a bigger closet? Or an intervention?
I don’t feel shamed. You tried to use it as a shame. You doubled down on your own hypocracy.

I don’t feel shamed. You tried to use it as a shame. You doubled down on your own hypocracy [sic].

Your world view had you feeling shame.

sad

loom how far you've a taken a comment. it's like a button was pushed and you just can't control your emotions. lashing out like a disturbed real estate/reality tv weirdo. stay off of Twitter, please

I don’t feel shamed. You tried to use it as a shame. You doubled down on your own hypocracy [sic].

sad

loom how far you've a taken a comment. it's like a button was pushed and you just can't control your emotions. lashing out like a disturbed real estate/reality tv weirdo. stay off of Twitter, please
I have no idea nor does anyone else know what this comment means. At least you are consistent.

sad

I have no idea nor does anyone else know what this comment means. At least you are consistent.
Just deal with your issues surround gays

Your world may lighten up. Then again, you may go s&m. Self loathing types usually do

Thread hasn't come within orbiting distance of the topic for 36 or so posts. Since the OP contributed to much of the trolling I am closing the thread. Infractions have been given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back