The two guys that are behind the raid of Trump home:

Doesn't sound like a DC "old boy" to me.

He does to me

Marching almost in lockstep with mueller and comey is the mark of a “made man” in the DC crime family

WOW.

Have another sip, gulp.

1660079969605.png

We’re both appointed by Trump, so here is my question for the Trump voting base and it why would they support something like this?

Judge Reinhart was appointed by Trump in 2018 FBI director Wray was appointed in 2017, so did Trump failed again to make sure he hired the most loyal candidates?

It draws into question about Trump ability to appoint the right people from USSC to Federal Judges to FBI directors to even picking wives, so tell me Trump voting base is everyone out to get Trump?

I mean let think about this and USSC Judges he appointed refuse to hear his case over the election and now this it make me wonder why is Trump so hated by so many that people are trying to ruin him?

Is it Deep State?

Or

Is it Trump is just dumb as fuck?

In the end you should look at who is truly gunning for him and ask why his own appointments are not so loyal…

The 2 guys behind it? Xi and Soros!

Trump took shitty advice on numerous appointments....Wray was from the saboteur. Chris Christie.

Gina Haspell, John Bolton, Rex Tillerson, James Mattis....The shitty advice from his inner circle ran across the board.

Rex Tillerson is a good man... a seasoned executive. He knew early on Trump is a moron. James Mattis was a known problem and Bolton is a known hawk. Who are you blaming for Trump's choices?

Rex Tillerson is a good man... a seasoned executive. He knew early on Trump is a moron. James Mattis was a known problem and Bolton is a known hawk. Who are you blaming for Trump's choices?
Everyone..................... but Trump.

We’re both appointed by Trump, so here is my question for the Trump voting base and it why would they support something like this?

Judge Reinhart was appointed by Trump in 2018 FBI director Wray was appointed in 2017, so did Trump failed again to make sure he hired the most loyal candidates?

It draws into question about Trump ability to appoint the right people from USSC to Federal Judges to FBI directors to even picking wives, so tell me Trump voting base is everyone out to get Trump?

I mean let think about this and USSC Judges he appointed refuse to hear his case over the election and now this it make me wonder why is Trump so hated by so many that people are trying to ruin him?

Is it Deep State?

Or

Is it Trump is just dumb as fuck?

In the end you should look at who is truly gunning for him and ask why his own appointments are not so loyal…

Thing is, it doesn't matter who appointed him, Trump will go after anyone and everyone who gets in his way, no matter that they're just doing their job or not.

Listen to the way Trump talks to people. He thinks politics is the same as business, you manipulate people, you say anything and everything to get what you want in that moment. Nothing else matters. Not the country, not the constitution, nothing.

Poor old Trump. He's such a victim.

So is his cult.

"We're all victims. Everybody here, all these thousands of people here tonight, they're all victims. Every one of you."

Trump, at his pity rally.
December 7 2020 Valdosta Georgia

Trump Jr already said nothing was in there. Now im sure your response will be "How do we know he is telling thr truth", but the obvious answer to that is, why would he lie? If they found something, lying wont help Trump in any way, but Trump jr would look like a fool if he lied about something that is guaranteed to bite him in the ass the moment it is revealed in court.
Why would he lie? Because he’s just like his father. I don’t trust anything that comes out of his mouth either.

I have to believe that the FBI would make sure that everything was prepared in a way that they would be able to defend.

Too much speculation. Just waiting on facts.

Because the LAW was followed. It isn't about loyalty. And at the end of the day, if you are presented evidence for a search warrant and you refuse because you come off as a politically slanted appointee, you're not going to have a long shelf life as a judge.
/-----/

CNN Legal Analyst Says FBI Raid of Mar-a-Lago Not Warranted, ‘Daring and Dangerous Move by Department of Justice’​

Constitutional law expert Jonathan Turley also argued on Tuesday that the Presidential Records Act is not a heavily enforced law and is rarely used for criminal prosecution.

“You had the Sandy Berger case where you had the former National Security Advisor who removed material in his socks – it was clearly intentional – he dropped it at a spot where he could recover it later,” Turley said.

“And Berger didn’t serve any jail. He didn’t even have his clearance permanently removed. He was allowed to plea to a misdemeanor,” he added.

How do you know what they found?

It is your opinion they found nothing but no one knows yet.

Trump has made poor choices all his life, so let be clear I wouldn’t want him back in Office knowing he is known for picking the wrong people…
Maybe he is picking the right people.

/-----/

CNN Legal Analyst Says FBI Raid of Mar-a-Lago Not Warranted, ‘Daring and Dangerous Move by Department of Justice’​

Constitutional law expert Jonathan Turley also argued on Tuesday that the Presidential Records Act is not a heavily enforced law and is rarely used for criminal prosecution.

“You had the Sandy Berger case where you had the former National Security Advisor who removed material in his socks – it was clearly intentional – he dropped it at a spot where he could recover it later,” Turley said.

“And Berger didn’t serve any jail. He didn’t even have his clearance permanently removed. He was allowed to plea to a misdemeanor,” he added.

Turley is predictable like Dershowitz.

Forum List

Back