The two guys that are behind the raid of Trump home:

How do you know what they found?

It is your opinion they found nothing but no one knows yet.

Trump has made poor choices all his life, so let be clear I wouldn’t want him back in Office knowing he is known for picking the wrong people…
Is Trump in jail? If not I'd say they found nothing.

How could they have evidence when what they found is described as “the evidence”?

We’re both appointed by Trump, so here is my question for the Trump voting base and it why would they support something like this?

Judge Reinhart was appointed by Trump in 2018 FBI director Wray was appointed in 2017, so did Trump failed again to make sure he hired the most loyal candidates?

It draws into question about Trump ability to appoint the right people from USSC to Federal Judges to FBI directors to even picking wives, so tell me Trump voting base is everyone out to get Trump?

I mean let think about this and USSC Judges he appointed refuse to hear his case over the election and now this it make me wonder why is Trump so hated by so many that people are trying to ruin him?

Is it Deep State?

Or

Is it Trump is just dumb as fuck?

In the end you should look at who is truly gunning for him and ask why his own appointments are not so loyal…

Reinhart was a low level appointment that trump may not have been aware of

But Wray is an example of what a president gets by appointing a stranger to the most important post in his administration

Which is the sort of mistake that a washington outsider can make

Because a president makes 100’s to thousands of appointments of low level people

He cant possibly be knowledgable about them all
Hmmmmmm.........................................Didn't seem to be an issue with other presidents, governors, senators, congresspeople.

NONE of them bragged "I'll only hire the best people'.

Yes

Wray was not a friend of trump or even an aquaintance

Wray was appointed on the word of of other washington swamp rats that trump was not previously associated with
Christopher Wray, the FBI director who greenlighted the search of Mar-a-Lago was picked for the job by then-President Donald Trump in 2017. At the time Trump called him a man of "impeccable credentials." Today, Wray is facing pressure for the FBI's Monday night actions, which Trump supporters are calling "unprecedented."

WTF?
Impeccable then, not so much, now.

Christopher Wray, the FBI director who greenlighted the search of Mar-a-Lago was picked for the job by then-President Donald Trump in 2017.
You cant be so naive as to think that Wray was ever Trump’s wingman

His first loyalty has always been to washington old boys club that he grew up in

We’re both appointed by Trump, so here is my question for the Trump voting base and it why would they support something like this?

Judge Reinhart was appointed by Trump in 2018 FBI director Wray was appointed in 2017, so did Trump failed again to make sure he hired the most loyal candidates?

It draws into question about Trump ability to appoint the right people from USSC to Federal Judges to FBI directors to even picking wives, so tell me Trump voting base is everyone out to get Trump?

I mean let think about this and USSC Judges he appointed refuse to hear his case over the election and now this it make me wonder why is Trump so hated by so many that people are trying to ruin him?

Is it Deep State?

Or

Is it Trump is just dumb as fuck?

In the end you should look at who is truly gunning for him and ask why his own appointments are not so loyal…

Judge who ok'ed the raid was an Obama donor linked to Epstein:

You cant be so naive as to think that Wray was ever Trump’s wingman
Trump was stupid enough to think, he was.
His first loyalty has always been to washington old boys club that he grew up in
Really?

Wray joined the government in 1997 as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia. In 2001, he moved to the Justice Department as associate deputy attorney general and principal associate deputy attorney general.

On June 9, 2003, President George W. Bush nominated Wray to be the 33rd Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Criminal Division of the Justice Department.

Wray was unanimously confirmed by the Senate on September 11, 2003.
Wray was Assistant Attorney General from 2003 to 2005, working under Deputy Attorney General James Comey. While heading the Criminal Division, Wray oversaw prominent fraud investigations, including Enron.

In 2013, it was revealed that Wray was one of the senior Justice Dept officials who nearly resigned in 2004, alongside then FBI Director Robert Mueller and Deputy Attorney General James Comey, due to illegal surveillance techniques the Bush administration had put in place under the Terrorist Surveillance Program.

In March 2005, Wray announced that he would resign from his post. His last day at the Justice Department was on May 17, 2005.

Doesn't sound like a DC "old boy" to me.

Trump was stupid enough to think, he was.

Really?

Wray joined the government in 1997 as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia. In 2001, he moved to the Justice Department as associate deputy attorney general and principal associate deputy attorney general.

On June 9, 2003, President George W. Bush nominated Wray to be the 33rd Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Criminal Division of the Justice Department.

Wray was unanimously confirmed by the Senate on September 11, 2003.
Wray was Assistant Attorney General from 2003 to 2005, working under Deputy Attorney General James Comey. While heading the Criminal Division, Wray oversaw prominent fraud investigations, including Enron.

In 2013, it was revealed that Wray was one of the senior Justice Dept officials who nearly resigned in 2004, alongside then FBI Director Robert Mueller and Deputy Attorney General James Comey, due to illegal surveillance techniques the Bush administration had put in place under the Terrorist Surveillance Program.

In March 2005, Wray announced that he would resign from his post. His last day at the Justice Department was on May 17, 2005.

He does to me

Marching almost in lockstep with mueller and comey is the mark of a “made man” in the DC crime family

Forum List

Back