My personal opinion on the Raid:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
1. I believe the raid is a fishing expedition looking for something in particular that the FBI better hope they found because if they didn’t then shit will hit the damn fan!

2. Democrats you better hope Biden DOJ didn’t blow it because if they did you better bet when Biden is out of office the GOP will go after him when they are in power!

3. We are in some dark times as a nation and the war is political one with words for now but both sides need to temper their damn reactions and let remember Trump is a slithering snake and I still do not believe he will go to jail and the FBI will be a major bust which will result with Wray being fired or asked for his resignation!

Im not making any judgements, yet. I am laughing at both sides though lolz
The right automatically thinks this is all bullshit when we dont even know anything. If he broke the law, he SHOULD be punished for it.
The left saying "he isnt above the law" is a goddamn joke. The govt goes after people it doesnt like. It isnt about justice in America.

Im not making any judgements, yet. I am laughing at both sides though lolz
The right automatically thinks this is all bullshit when we dont even know anything. If he broke the law, he SHOULD be punished for it.
The left saying "he isnt above the law" is a goddamn joke. The govt goes after people it doesnt like. It isnt about justice in America.
We agree 110% and both sides are just doing their hysterical nonsense.

What I am wondering is what are they truly looking for?

And I don’t believe it has to do with something classified but something to do with Russia.

Maybe I am insane ( Yes Taz I know I am ) but it seem they are after something specific to nail him on that isn’t classified records…

The Biden Admin, Garland, the idiot in the FBI who made this decision are not very bright, when they chose this day of all days to do the raid, right after the Hunter Biden files were to be handed over yesterday. THE TIMING IS TOO OBVIOUS pointing to intimidation and abuse of power. They just digged themselves deeper in the hole, not only are they in trouble for covering up for Hunter and Joe and manipulating and interfering with elections, but now obstructing justice and more.
Federal code: Under 18 U.S.C. § 241
And Florida code: 914.22

The FBI needs to be defunded, all of the senior staff fired, and those jobs given to thoroughly vetted junior employees. Future budgets should be dependent on behavior as determined by an independent body of citizens that are unaffiliated with DC.

If that cannot be done, the next step is to make every member of that agency understand that they can and will be resisted by average citizens whose rights they so casually trample. Fuck these American Schutzstaffel!

1. I believe the raid is a fishing expedition looking for something in particular that the FBI better hope they found because if they didn’t then shit will hit the damn fan!

2. Democrats you better hope Biden DOJ didn’t blow it because if they did you better bet when Biden is out of office the GOP will go after him when they are in power!

3. We are in some dark times as a nation and the war is political one with words for now but both sides need to temper their damn reactions and let remember Trump is a slithering snake and I still do not believe he will go to jail and the FBI will be a major bust which will result with Wray being fired or asked for his resignation!
It's a lot more than 'fishing' when they know of specific documents that have gone missing.

Otherwise, you seem to appreciate the crisis situation into which your country has fallen!

Now it all revolves around the question of whether Trump can find enough support to take it to the streets with the guns. In other words, challenge America's democracy with a fascist coup attempt.

Is that where it stands right now? Will Trump go out with a whimper or with a loud bang?

It's a lot more than 'fishing' when they know of specific documents that have gone missing.

Otherwise, you seem to appreciate the crisis situation into which your country has fallen!

Now it all revolves around the question of whether Trump can find enough support to take it to the streets with the guns. In other words, challenge America's democracy with a fascist coup attempt.

Is that where it stands right now? Will Trump go out with a whimper or with a loud bang?
Dude, we don’t know what was found or what they were actually searching for or the details of the warrant, so let cool it with your nonsense.

Trump base will not hit the streets like you and BLM and ANTIFA and what will happen is a lot of threats and lie will be done on the message board.

Maybe a fake attack that you will believe was caused by them.

The FBI needs to be defunded, all of the senior staff fired, and those jobs given to thoroughly vetted junior employees. Future budgets should be dependent on behavior as determined by an independent body of citizens that are unaffiliated with DC.

If that cannot be done, the next step is to make every member of that agency understand that they can and will be resisted by average citizens whose rights they so casually trample. Fuck these American Schutzstaffel!
Defunding the FBI is a step back from your incitement of violence you've been trying to promote on this forum today.

If I was Trump's legal team I would find out who ordered the raid and instantly report to the FL DA and local authorities a violation of FL law I think it's 837.05 (2)? If I remember correctly whereby it's against the law to bring up false charges- lie, use, and manipulate law enforcement in order to weaponize them in revenge. To this day nobody has bothered to adhere to this law that exists federally as well, whether it was the dossier, or Kavanaugh, when you neglect to "PUSH BACK" the bully will continue to bully you. When nobody charges anyone with false charges, the game continues until you actually start applying the law which is there not only to protect the victims, but also the institutions being used and weaponized and thus tarnished as a whole for the lawless acts of a few.

I'd like to see it disbanded entirely. It's a corrupt, fascist organization now. Let Homeland Security take over any actually valuable services, if any, with domestic terrorists and such.

If I was Trump's legal team I would find out who ordered the raid and instantly report to the FL DA and local authorities a violation of FL law I think it's 837.05 (2)? If I remember correctly whereby it's against the law to bring up false charges- lie, use, and manipulate law enforcement in order to weaponize them in revenge. To this day nobody has bothered to adhere to this law that exists federally as well, whether it was the dossier, or Kavanaugh, when you neglect to "PUSH BACK" the bully will continue to bully you. When nobody charges anyone with false charges, the game continues until you actually start applying the law which is there not only to protect the victims, but also the institutions being used and weaponized and thus tarnished as a whole for the lawless acts of a few.
And when he fails what will you say?

Think about it. The IRS has hired about 85 thousand agents and many of them armed. How are you going to feel when they confiscate your files on a fishing expedition? When federal agencies become banana republic hit squads, the Country is in deep shit. Those suffering from TDS applaud the criminal act because hatred clouds their common sense. Wait until they come knocking on your door.

Think about it. The IRS has hired about 85 thousand agents and many of them armed. How are you going to feel when they confiscate your files on a fishing expedition? When federal agencies become banana republic hit squads, the Country is in deep shit. Those suffering from TDS applaud the criminal act because hatred clouds their common sense. Wait until they come knocking on your door.
Yes, we live in dark times.

Dude, we don’t know what was found or what they were actually searching for or the details of the warrant, so let cool it with your nonsense.
We don't know of everything they were searching for but we know of some of what is missing and what they were searching for. And you can bet your ass that the judge was informed by the FBI on what was missing.

Now's the time for a reality check in America.
Trump base will not hit the streets like you and BLM and ANTIFA and what will happen is a lot of threats and lie will be done on the message board.

Maybe a fake attack that you will believe was caused by them.
Nothing can be ruled out unless you're convinced that Trump was bluffing.
He's at least established a track record of pulling in his horns before committing to lead his attempted coup.

Will that fact lead to a lack of confidence on the part of his violent supporters? If he's going to stage a coup attempt against government, he needs to get his own gun and be there using it. That's the confidence factor his lieutenants are going to expect on the second attempt!

Both sides are using your tax dollars to attack and dig up dirt on each other. We all need to find away to put it to a stop let them fund their own vendettas. To me it is an embarrassment and comes across as juvenile. There was a time when parents wanted to see their children to go into public service and pointed to those in government as a good example. Not anymore.

New Topics

Forum List

Back